HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Dallas Stars
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Official Jaromir Jagr Discussion Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-03-2012, 06:25 PM
  #101
glovesave_35
Name
 
glovesave_35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Korea
Country: United States
Posts: 15,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyPrince View Post
No problem, I appreciate you actually taking the effort to educate yourself about us. Most people don't.

Dallas is in a transition. We had an older core of leaders such as Morrow, Robidas, Riberio, Ott, etc that Joe gave the benefit of the doubt for 3 years in a row. The past 3 years we've been in playoff spots at the deadline, and Joe resisted trading any of them (despite taking significant offers) in faith that they'd lead us back to the post-season. All 3 years that core dropped the ball in the last few weeks of the season and failed. After this past season of losing the last 5 games of the season, our new owner Gaglardi and GM Joe said there was going to be some changes to the leadership.

The problem is our best prospects still need a year or two in the AHl. We have a good up and coming core of Nemeth, Glennie, Fraser, Oleksiak, Campbell, Dillon, R. Smith, etc. But they're not ready to make the jump, and doing so would set this franchise back years by rushing them before their ready.

So what Niewy's plan is to use 1-2 year veteran stopgaps to rebuild but stay competitive this year. We're rebuilding and focused on letting our prospects develop, but we've SIGNIFICANTLY upgraded our top 6 this year, all to short term contracts that won't block our kids from moving up when they're ready.

Not to mention this brings in some star power to bring fans in the building during a rebuilding year. Dallas already has had attendance issues, and a full "burn it down" year would really hurt the PR work our new owner has done to get people back in the buliding. Marketing guys like Jagr and Whitney will help keep fans interested while we rebuild.

Jagr is a perfect fit with all our young Czech forwards too.

Hope this helps.
Bam! Educated.

Most fans and media from the outside are going to see these as some sort of desperate "win now" moves that will leave us horribly short of a Cup. Despite these signings I still have tempered enthusiasm as to what I expect this team to accomplish. What these (Whitney and Jagr specifically) moves are about is bridging the gap between the old core and the new.

These two respected elder statesmen are here to mentor and be good influences on young players/prospects as much as anything else. I'm quite sure Jagr being a Czech legend played a good bit into Nieuwendyk wanting to bring him in; that type of up close experience for guys like Faksa and Stransky could pay huge dividends in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyPrince View Post
I'm sure Gulutzan will utilize it differently and spread it out a bit more. Niewy probably just has those as his top 3 forwards in his depth chart. Doesn't necessarily mean the coach will utilize it like that.
I disagree. I think a line of Benn, Eriksson, Jagr IS spreading things out. Despite the names on the sweaters, Whitney was the more productive player last year by a good margin and did so while playing for a team with far less offensive talent, a more defensive system, and tons more travel than what Jags experienced in Philly/his entire career.

I look for Whitney and Roy to be the catalyst of one of the league's best 2nd lines. More than that, it's been proven time and time again that whatever line Eriksson plays on at any given time is the de facto 1st line. Dude is a top line stud.

glovesave_35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 06:30 PM
  #102
MetalGodAOD
Moderator
Star Rangers
 
MetalGodAOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 12,262
vCash: 500
Quote:
I disagree. I think a line of Benn, Eriksson, Jagr IS spreading things out. Despite the names on the sweaters, Whitney was the more productive player last year by a good margin and did so while playing for a team with far less offensive talent, a more defensive system, and tons more travel than what Jags experienced in Philly/his entire career.

I look for Whitney and Roy to be the catalyst of one of the league's best 2nd lines. More than that, it's been proven time and time again that whatever line Eriksson plays on at any given time is the de facto 1st line. Dude is a top line stud.
Fair points. So excited to see them in action.

MetalGodAOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 06:30 PM
  #103
glovesave_35
Name
 
glovesave_35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Korea
Country: United States
Posts: 15,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyPrince View Post
Fair points. So excited to see them in action.
Me too. My hockey pants are so tight right now.

glovesave_35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 06:31 PM
  #104
StarsFan74
Registered User
 
StarsFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Country: India
Posts: 2,278
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glovesave_35 View Post
Bam! Educated.

Most fans and media from the outside are going to see these as some sort of desperate "win now" moves that will leave us horribly short of a Cup. Despite these signings I still have tempered enthusiasm as to what I expect this team to accomplish. What these (Whitney and Jagr specifically) moves are about is bridging the gap between the old core and the new.

These two respected elder statesmen are here to mentor and be good influences on young players/prospects as much as anything else. I'm quite sure Jagr being a Czech legend played a good bit into Nieuwendyk wanting to bring him in; that type of up close experience for guys like Faksa and Stransky could pay huge dividends in the future.



I disagree. I think a line of Benn, Eriksson, Jagr IS spreading things out. Despite the names on the sweaters, Whitney was the more productive player last year by a good margin and did so while playing for a team with far less offensive talent, a more defensive system, and tons more travel than what Jags experienced in Philly/his entire career.

I look for Whitney and Roy to be the catalyst of one of the league's best 2nd lines. More than that, it's been proven time and time again that whatever line Eriksson plays on at any given time is the de facto 1st line. Dude is a top line stud.

Absolutely stupid of them if they did.

StarsFan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 06:44 PM
  #105
DaStars99
Purdue Alumnus
 
DaStars99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dallas
Country: United States
Posts: 14,053
vCash: 500
Holy cow Jagr is a Dallas Star awesome

DaStars99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 06:50 PM
  #106
deeshamrock
Registered User
 
deeshamrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 2,673
vCash: 500
Quote:
Flyers fan here and I come in peace. JJ was a good teammate and solid pro last year. Just make sure his minutes are watched. He ran out of steam for us in the playoffs and that was sad to see. But good luck next season. He still has hands of gold and will be fun to watch.
As a Flyer fan who watched every game, I can agree with most of that. My argument agasint the Flyers signing him last year was that he'd not played in more than 50 games in 3 years and in Lavvy's high octane run n gun system, his stamina and legs would give out by Mid Feb.
That system is a taxing one physically and mentally and it wears down al the Flyers, not just him. For the last 2 years, they've done the same thing -come out guns blazing in Oct, racking up points, and then by Feb, they begin to slow down and March isn't good and they run out of gas in the playoffs.

Jagr is much better suited to a slower , defensive first system. I think he knew that and it was a part of were he went, given he had 21 offers. His skill and talent in a defensive system, slower paced, lower scoring games, will give him more opportunity to excel and make thse minutes count, esp on the PP where he's very good. That was one of the criteria that was important to him.
By what we saw of him, and what his teammates said,he's a great teammate and a workout nut, something that Giroux said motivted him to work out better and that set a good example for the younge players, who also took a page from his workout ethic. I know he had a bit influence on Giroux last year and was a key component in his breakout year, Giroux spoke out post season and urged the Flyers to resign him, he wantd him back that much

It's a good match for Jagr in Dallas and I also think Whitney will have another good year, which will help the Stars offense.

deeshamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 06:55 PM
  #107
Hull Fan
trou du cul rapide
 
Hull Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Arlington, TX
Country: Albania
Posts: 5,559
vCash: 500
Dallas needed more good teammates which they've gotten with Whitney and Jagr. They'll be excellent role models for Vincour, Eakin, Fraser, and the rest of the kids who will probably come up at times this season due to injuries.

Jagr could do wonders for Benn and Eriksson. Hell they'll probably be great for Bachman and Dillon for that matter. This is basically not much risk for a potential great reward either through their play on the ice or their actions off it for the kids. Bravo Joe. I was skeptical at first but this is beginning to win me over.

Hull Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 06:56 PM
  #108
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment
 
GKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Do not trade plz
Country: United States
Posts: 111,256
vCash: 500
Best of luck to Jagr, it was nice to have him around for a year. He has value off the ice as well. Hope your players are excited for midnight training sessions.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 06:57 PM
  #109
Mr Misty
The Irons Are Back!
 
Mr Misty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,380
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
As a Flyer fan who watched every game, I can agree with most of that. My argument agasint the Flyers signing him last year was that he'd not played in more than 50 games in 3 years and in Lavvy's high octane run n gun system, his stamina and legs would give out by Mid Feb.
That system is a taxing one physically and mentally and it wears down al the Flyers, not just him. For the last 2 years, they've done the same thing -come out guns blazing in Oct, racking up points, and then by Feb, they begin to slow down and March isn't good and they run out of gas in the playoffs.

Jagr is much better suited to a slower , defensive first system. I think he knew that and it was a part of were he went, given he had 21 offers. His skill and talent in a defensive system, slower paced, lower scoring games, will give him more opportunity to excel and make thse minutes count, esp on the PP where he's very good. That was one of the criteria that was important to him.
By what we saw of him, and what his teammates said,he's a great teammate and a workout nut, something that Giroux said motivted him to work out better and that set a good example for the younge players, who also took a page from his workout ethic. I know he had a bit influence on Giroux last year and was a key component in his breakout year, Giroux spoke out post season and urged the Flyers to resign him, he wantd him back that much

It's a good match for Jagr in Dallas and I also think Whitney will have another good year, which will help the Stars offense.

We need somebody to motivate Roy to train in the off season, am I right Sabres fans?

On a serious note, Thanks for this perspective! I assume our system is going to change at least a little bit, as our top 6 is now less defensively oriented. I would hope they can get Jagr pp time but keep his minutes under control to avoid him running out of gas/maybe get Fraser or another prospect a 4th line plus limited 1st line opportunity.

Mr Misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 07:00 PM
  #110
StarsFan74
Registered User
 
StarsFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Country: India
Posts: 2,278
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
As a Flyer fan who watched every game, I can agree with most of that. My argument agasint the Flyers signing him last year was that he'd not played in more than 50 games in 3 years and in Lavvy's high octane run n gun system, his stamina and legs would give out by Mid Feb.
That system is a taxing one physically and mentally and it wears down al the Flyers, not just him. For the last 2 years, they've done the same thing -come out guns blazing in Oct, racking up points, and then by Feb, they begin to slow down and March isn't good and they run out of gas in the playoffs.

Jagr is much better suited to a slower , defensive first system. I think he knew that and it was a part of were he went, given he had 21 offers. His skill and talent in a defensive system, slower paced, lower scoring games, will give him more opportunity to excel and make thse minutes count, esp on the PP where he's very good. That was one of the criteria that was important to him.
By what we saw of him, and what his teammates said,he's a great teammate and a workout nut, something that Giroux said motivted him to work out better and that set a good example for the younge players, who also took a page from his workout ethic. I know he had a bit influence on Giroux last year and was a key component in his breakout year, Giroux spoke out post season and urged the Flyers to resign him, he wantd him back that much

It's a good match for Jagr in Dallas and I also think Whitney will have another good year, which will help the Stars offense.
Well put response from an opposing team's fan amidst the muck that usually dribbles down from opposing fans. Much appreciated.

I don't think I'd worry about him running out of gas in the playoffs. If we even make it to the post-season this year, it'd be a success.

StarsFan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 07:18 PM
  #111
deeshamrock
Registered User
 
deeshamrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 2,673
vCash: 500
Quote:
Well put response from an opposing team's fan amidst the muck that usually dribbles down from opposing fans. Much appreciated.

I don't think I'd worry about him running out of gas in the playoffs. If we even make it to the post-season this year, it'd be a success.

Quote:
On a serious note, Thanks for this perspective! I assume our system is going to change at least a little bit, as our top 6 is now less defensively oriented. I would hope they can get Jagr pp time but keep his minutes under control to avoid him running out of gas/
You're both welcome, I am a Flyers fan first, but a HUGE hockey fan, and a Kings fan since Richards (my favorite player in the NHL -warrior) got traded, but I watch a lot of games on NHL Center Ice and by the way the Stars have two of the best announcers I've heard, very nice to hear play by play and commerntary as objective as they were.

I saw a lot of Stars games (love Benn...) and think that Jagr will help in several areas, including the PP. How many games did the Stars lose or go into OT in a low scoring game? He's a guy that can be the game changer in the 3rd and esp. in OT, he's that fast and skilled breaking over the blue line.

Also, he was a HUGe influence and leader to the younger guys, and we all saw how hel helped elevate Giroux game, pushing him to do better, on and off the ice. And he did have odd workouts habits, including sessions at the practice facilty at midnight on non game days. Don't underestimate how that kind of leadership can motivate and influence players around him to play harder and better.

deeshamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 07:29 PM
  #112
NHLsnipers
Registered User
 
NHLsnipers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Whale View Post
Never said they didnt exist but if you look at quotes based on the Whitney signing and obviously throwing 4.5 at jagr must mean something !!! Last on PP last year hmmm?!? :Facepalm:

Good signing like I stated from the beginning Enjoy the season kids
131 Points last season between Jagr and Whitney. I dont care what age you are, thats legit.

Yes Jagr was with Giroux, but Benn isn't far from being that type of impact player.

Whitney has proven he doesn't need superstars to put up points. He simply makes everyone around him better.

NHLsnipers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 07:30 PM
  #113
ReverendAlBundy
Loungetown mortician
 
ReverendAlBundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Fort Worth
Country: United States
Posts: 1,798
vCash: 500
Judging by twitter, it looks as though this is already having a positive impact. The guys are probably all really pumped for this season, and are going to come into it with a whole new attitude than before. Not even old man morrow can bring the excitement level down.

ReverendAlBundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 07:37 PM
  #114
deeshamrock
Registered User
 
deeshamrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 2,673
vCash: 500
Lining up...

Quote:
Real_ESPNLeBrun: Just chatted with Nieuwendyk. He was looking at his board in his office and had Benn centering Jagr and Ericksson... Pretty good!

deeshamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 07:41 PM
  #115
NHLsnipers
Registered User
 
NHLsnipers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
http://video.stars.nhl.com/videocent...2&id=183609&la

Nieuwendyk talking about Jagr

NHLsnipers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 07:43 PM
  #116
NHLsnipers
Registered User
 
NHLsnipers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyPrince View Post
No problem, I appreciate you actually taking the effort to educate yourself about us. Most people don't.

Dallas is in a transition. We had an older core of leaders such as Morrow, Robidas, Riberio, Ott, etc that Joe gave the benefit of the doubt for 3 years in a row. The past 3 years we've been in playoff spots at the deadline, and Joe resisted trading any of them (despite taking significant offers) in faith that they'd lead us back to the post-season. All 3 years that core dropped the ball in the last few weeks of the season and failed. After this past season of losing the last 5 games of the season, our new owner Gaglardi and GM Joe said there was going to be some changes to the leadership.

The problem is our best prospects still need a year or two in the AHl. We have a good up and coming core of Nemeth, Glennie, Fraser, Oleksiak, Campbell, Dillon, R. Smith, etc. But they're not ready to make the jump, and doing so would set this franchise back years by rushing them before their ready.

So what Niewy's plan is to use 1-2 year veteran stopgaps to rebuild but stay competitive this year. We're rebuilding and focused on letting our prospects develop, but we've SIGNIFICANTLY upgraded our top 6 this year, all to short term contracts that won't block our kids from moving up when they're ready.

Not to mention this brings in some star power to bring fans in the building during a rebuilding year. Dallas already has had attendance issues, and a full "burn it down" year would really hurt the PR work our new owner has done to get people back in the buliding. Marketing guys like Jagr and Whitney will help keep fans interested while we rebuild.

Jagr is a perfect fit with all our young Czech forwards too.

Hope this helps.
Great post. Thanks

NHLsnipers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 07:51 PM
  #117
________
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 4,642
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ________ Send a message via MSN to ________
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarsFan74 View Post
More like FRANCHISE-WORST PP.
It tied the NHL record for fewest amount of powerplay goals scored in a season. The other team? The expansion Tampa Bay Lightning.

________ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 08:20 PM
  #118
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor
 
shipwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 1,598
vCash: 500
Big Philly and Jagr fan here - weird to hear the news...

I live in TX, though - so, I can occasionally come watch him play. And hopefully, I can catch him at an area autograph signing one day...

shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 08:37 PM
  #119
batmansuncle
Registered User
 
batmansuncle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,144
vCash: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
Lining up...Real_ESPNLeBrun: Just chatted with Nieuwendyk. He was looking at his board in his office and had Benn centering Jagr and Ericksson... Pretty good!
seeing that makes me very happy. Just seeing Benn and Loui playing together again makes me happy, but throw Jagr on that line... hot digity

batmansuncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 08:53 PM
  #120
jhr1986
Registered User
 
jhr1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: DFWish
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Just got back home and read about the signing. I'm surprised, honestly did not expect Jagr to want to play here, but I'll be happy to see him in a Stars jersey and it's a short deal for a skilled player who will be an excellent stop gap. I can't wait to buy the sweater, as many of you probably are too. I think this will be a fun group of forwards to watch with so much scoring potential up front.

I'm also excited to have a true NHL quality bottom 6. It doesn't seem to get talked about much as the top 6 guys get all the attention (and rightly so), but having marginal NHL/AHL players taking up 3-4 of your roster spots makes it harder to win. I don't mean to hate on Peterson, Dowell, etc - they're playing NHL hockey and I'm not - but when you can afford to put solid NHL caliber players like Fiddler, Morrow, and Nystrom on your bottom lines it means your forward group is stacked.

I suppose this means we won't be going after Doan. I would have liked to see his toughness on this team and perhaps Joe could still surprise us, but my guess is that the team will be starting the season with the group they have now. I'd certainly take Jagr for 1 year over Doan for 4-5 years though, so perhaps that was the sticking point.

What I'm inferring from this is that Joe is happy, or at least not dissatisfied with the state of our D and with that I'm assuming that he expects Dillon to make a splash this year. Sure the UFA D men were pretty sparse this year, and a trade could still happen. I hope Dillon can step the **** up and be solid this year. I've honestly never watched him, except for that last game against St. Louis and he looked pretty good, so I'm not suggesting that he can't. If the hockey minds at the top of this team think he can do it, lets see what he can do.

Every single day since the draft I've been getting more and more excited about Stars hockey this next season, and over the past few days the excitement has built exponentially. I can't wait to see our goal differential swing back to the right side.

jhr1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 09:15 PM
  #121
Czech Your Math
Registered User
 
Czech Your Math's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: bohemia
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,650
vCash: 500
These quotes are from the middle of last season:

Loui Eriksson, Stars forward -- "It's fun to still see he can do what he does on the ice. He still can create a lot of chances for them. I remember when I was a kid I really looked up to him."

Jamie Benn, Stars forward -- "He's a special player, and getting the chance to play against him this year and actually see how good he is was an eye-opener. … Sometimes I caught myself just watching out there and realizing that is Jaromir Jagr. Watched him play all those years growing up and finally getting a chance to play against him was pretty special. You hate to see him score a goal against your team, but I guess it was pretty cool seeing that salute."

Czech Your Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 09:16 PM
  #122
Sports
bedroom eyes
 
Sports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Futureworld
Country: United States
Posts: 3,286
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czech Your Math View Post
These quotes are from the middle of last season:

Loui Eriksson, Stars forward -- "It's fun to still see he can do what he does on the ice. He still can create a lot of chances for them. I remember when I was a kid I really looked up to him."

Jamie Benn, Stars forward -- "He's a special player, and getting the chance to play against him this year and actually see how good he is was an eye-opener. … Sometimes I caught myself just watching out there and realizing that is Jaromir Jagr. Watched him play all those years growing up and finally getting a chance to play against him was pretty special. You hate to see him score a goal against your team, but I guess it was pretty cool seeing that salute."

Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 09:23 PM
  #123
batmansuncle
Registered User
 
batmansuncle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,144
vCash: 666
oh man im so excited for this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We may not make the playoffs, but its just so great to feel like this before the season starts. So much better than the last few years.


GO STARS!!!!!!!!!

batmansuncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 09:32 PM
  #124
Czech Your Math
Registered User
 
Czech Your Math's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: bohemia
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,650
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmansuncle View Post
oh man im so excited for this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We may not make the playoffs, but its just so great to feel like this before the season starts. So much better than the last few years.

GO STARS!!!!!!!!!
If Jagr's healthy, expect to make the playoffs. 16/18 years!

Czech Your Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2012, 09:35 PM
  #125
Sports
bedroom eyes
 
Sports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Futureworld
Country: United States
Posts: 3,286
vCash: 500
Quote:
OK, sure, Whitney and Jagr are two good veteran wingers, but where's the veteran center to play with GOOD GOD THAT'S JOE NIEUWENDYK'S MUSIC!
per @DownGoesBrown

This was posted a few hours ago, but I just now got it because i'm an idiot.
I had a good chuckle.

Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.