Here is the installment for rank #11, Don't forget to add your vote for who should be added to the next poll.
1. Alex Galchenyuk, C (Sarnia Sting, OHL) - 100% of votes.
2. Nathan Beaulieu, D (St. Johns Sea Dogs, QMJHL) - 43.84% of votes.
3. Jarred Tinordi, D (London Knights, OHL) - 58.16% of votes.
4. Louis Leblanc, C/RW (Hamilton Bulldogs, AHL) - 53.51% of the votes.
5. Sebastien Collberg, RW (Frolunda, SEL) - 56.04% of the votes.
6. Brendan Gallagher, RW (Vancouver Giants, WHL) - 87.38% of the votes.
7. Morgan Ellis, D (Shawinigan Cataractes, QMJHL) - 47.98% of the votes.
8. Danny Kristo, RW (North Dakota, NCAA) - 67.96% of the votes
9. Dalton Thrower, D (Saskatoon Blades, WHL) - 50.00% of the votes.
10. Michael Bournival, C (Shawinigan Cataractes, QMJHL) - 42.41% of the votes.
I've added Charles Hudon, LW to the poll.
Players to be added:
Peter Delmas, G
Robert Mayer, G
Alain Berger, RW
Maxim Trunev, RW
Ian Schultz, RW
Olivier Archambault, LW
Phillippe Lefebvre, LW
Erik Nystrom, LW
Dustin Walsh, C
Michael Cichy, C
Greg Pateryn, D
Magnus Nygren, D
Josiah Didier, D
Colin Sullivan, D
Joe Stejskal, D
Palushaj is next IMO. He may be older than the rest of the group, but he still has upside. This is his last chance to make it to the big show though. He showed some good things last year. I hope he trained well. He needs to show everyone he "gets it" next season, as early as training camp.