HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jbo

Old
07-04-2012, 05:11 PM
InfinityIggy
No Longer Flammable

vCash: 150
Ello Preds fans.

Blum for 2nd would be fair. I would prefer Ellis + 2nd.

InfinityIggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 05:11 PM
psytic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broom of the System View Post
Bouwmeester is coming off of probably his worst year ever. There's no way he would get Wilson or Josi + a 1st even if his cap hit was 5 mil.
you guys gave a first for Gaustad I guess we should of came calling back at the trade deadline lol.

psytic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Top 6 Spaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by psytic View Post
Hes Solid ?
HF has him ranked out #1 Dman, I believe. Ahead of Josi and Ellis. I like Josi better though.

Top 6 Spaling is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Broom of the System

Quote:
Originally Posted by psytic View Post
you guys gave a first for Gaustad I guess we should of came calling back at the trade deadline lol.
I don't think you want to start bringing up moves made by the GM when you are a Calgary fan...

Broom of the System is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 06:40 PM
maplepred

I just prey when I check this site tomorrow that we traded Blum and a pick for jbo, but poile may just sit on his hands....

It's big time obvious this move must be made. Has Calgary publicly talked about possibility of moving him??

maplepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Legionnaire11
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplepred View Post
I just prey when I check this site tomorrow that we traded Blum and a pick for jbo, but poile may just sit on his hands....
"We feel like Josi is ready for the top pairing, and Ellis, Blum and Ekholm are all pressing for playing time, so with Suter moving on it actually helped clear up the log jam a little bit... we're really happy with the progress of these kids and what our blueline looks like going into the season"

but idk, after being aggressive at the deadline, maybe Poile goes all out again and addresses this situation relatively quick.

Legionnaire11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 07:22 PM
psytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broom of the System View Post
I don't think you want to start bringing up moves made by the GM when you are a Calgary fan...
I'm not insulting Poile for the move or anything a lot of GM's make desperation moves when they think they are a piece or two from being a serious cup contender. I am just saying I would rather Wilson or Jossi than Blum for J bo if it was up to me, would of been nice to make the deal when he was more desperate is what I am saying. Barry Trotz is from my fiancee's home town and its a very small town lol. Nashville is actually my second favorite team so I am not making fun of Poile at all trust me.

psytic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2012, 10:35 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire11 View Post
"We feel like Josi is ready for the top pairing, and Ellis, Blum and Ekholm are all pressing for playing time, so with Suter moving on it actually helped clear up the log jam a little bit... we're really happy with the progress of these kids and what our blueline looks like going into the season"

but idk, after being aggressive at the deadline, maybe Poile goes all out again and addresses this situation relatively quick.
I also could see Poile saying that. However, we need to reach the cap floor now. We have to spend Suter's money somewhere.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote