1. New York Rangers (Nothing like living in New York)
2. Edmonton Oilers (My Favourite team by a country mile)
3. Los Angeles Kings (It's LA.. get to be surrounded by beautiful woman and wouldn't be scrutinized by media)
4. Chicago Blackhawks (Love the team, cool city, love how passionate the fans can be)
5. Tampa Bay Lightning (Living in Florida, playing with Stamkos, I like it)
1. New York/New Jersey- Would be awesome to play in my hometown in front of my friends in family. I would love to play for the NYR being a lifelong fan, but it would be awesome to play for the Isles or Devs also.
2. Vancouver- Love the west coast, Vancouver is a gorgeous city, would love to hit up Whistler occasionally (am a big skier)
3. LA- See above minus the skiing.
4. Toronto- Great city, storied franchise
5. Philadelphia- See 1
26. Detroit- Storied franchise, but as a student of the University of Michigan, I would not want to live in Detroit (or it's surrounding areas) for a long duration of time.
27. Winnipeg- I'm a big city type of guy
28. Montreal- Great city to visit, great storied franchise, but from the times I visit, I don't feel like I fit in with the city on a long term basis.
29. Buffalo- Hate the city, boring team imo, no real draws.
30. Columbus- The U of M bias probably doesn't help, but I absolutely hate the state of Ohio and find absolutely no draws about the city of Columbus or the Blue Jackets.
2. Montreal (history, french)
3. Philadelphia (jerseys)
4. LA/NYR (for the cities - and Rangers over Devils/Islanders because I'd want to call MSG home rather than Prudential Center or Nassau Coliseum)
5. Toronto (*****&giggles&whatevs)