HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Cup Parade and Rally Video

Old
07-05-2012, 12:50 AM
BringTheReign

vCash: 500
Cup Parade and Rally Video

Hey guys,

I know this is late, but I'm absolutely awful at video editing and have been busy with work this summer after college let out. As an intro, my name is Travis and I've been a Kings fan since I was born as my dad has been a fan since he saw his first game in '75. Although we could not manage to get tickets to any of the playoff games this year due to time/money, we swore we would not miss the Cup Parade and Rally. I got lucky and was given 2 tickets by a kind member of the LGK boards (KOPI! PEVS! you rock!) and went wholeheartedly excited.

I have to say, I balled my eyes out watching the Kings finally lift the Cup, but I got the same feeling being at the parade and the rally. This time, it wasn't just because of the Cup, it was because of the overwhelming pride I felt as a Kings fan. I don't know most of you personally, but more than ever I felt like I was there with 250,000 family members, not just 250,000 other fans.

While there, I took plenty of video and pictures using my helmet-mounted GoPro and my Nikon Coolpix AW100. The video was mostly pretty bad quality, so this video is just a simple compilation of the pictures.

Hope you enjoy!

BringTheReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Shellz

This feeling doesnt ever get old. I still get tears. This ****ing team did it. I honestly enjoy both songs too because they remind me ofhe Kings. Ahhh. Biggest smile everrrrrr. Good stuff.

The rally was something special too. I loved when Sutter did his fist pumps or whatever. The fans were loving it.

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 01:42 AM
MxK1NGS

That feel good feeling... Was such a special day! I, as well, was so thankful that fellow Kings fans helped out me and my dad with rally tickets as well. (CowMix and Puck U) BTW, that 2nd song was actually kinda fitting for the video. Great Job!

MxK1NGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:30 AM
Rorschach
33 #nottobedenied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellz View Post
This feeling doesnt ever get old. I still get tears. This ****ing team did it. I honestly enjoy both songs too because they remind me ofhe Kings. Ahhh. Biggest smile everrrrrr. Good stuff.

The rally was something special too. I loved when Sutter did his fist pumps or whatever. The fans were loving it.
I liked it best when he was on the bus and he was "raisin' da roof"

Rorschach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Maynard

Send a message via AIM to Maynard
Anyone know if the final video from the rally is posted anywhere? There's a video on Kingsvision but the end is missing.

[/hijack]

Maynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

vCash: 863
Hi Travis!

Gentle Ben Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote