HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Wing Men - where will they land?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-05-2012, 11:32 AM
  #26
TSBruins13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 278
vCash: 500
Nash - Detroit
Ryan - Boston
Semin - Detroit
Doan - Anaheim
Hemsky - Edmonton
Kostitsyn - Nashville

TSBruins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 11:36 AM
  #27
DoctrSteveBrule
@MouseRat_Fan
 
DoctrSteveBrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,634
vCash: 500
surprised that no one mentioned Doan to Pittsburgh.

He's the perfect fit and we have plenty of money

DoctrSteveBrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 11:39 AM
  #28
allan5oh
Adv stats blowhard
 
allan5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8,545
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctrSteveBrule View Post
surprised that no one mentioned Doan to Pittsburgh.
Or Wellwood to anywhere. He put up numbers right at the bottom of the Semin/Doan/Selanne/Sykora group. All RW.

What about Sykora?

allan5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 11:53 AM
  #29
EveryDay
Registered User
 
EveryDay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,868
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsonjustin2 View Post
Here is where I think they will land and what their traded/signed for.

Rick Nash - (NYR) for Dubinsky, Del Zotto, and a 1rst
Bobby Ryan - (PHI) for Simmonds, Couturier, and a 1rst
Alex Semin - (DET) for $5,500,000
Shane Doan - (TOR) for $4,000,000
Ales Hemsky - (SJS) for Murray, and a 2nd
Andrei Kostitsyn - (CLB) for 2,500,000


IMO Columbus won't ask for a defenceman in a trade for Nash, they already have a good top 6 in

JJ-Wiz-Tyutin-Murray-Nikitin-Aucoin

Dubinsky and the first seem right but they need to add a very good player to that deal to make it happen, think of Stepan or maybe Kreider.

I really don't think Flyers have to add a first round draft pick to that deal...Couturier and Simmonds should be enough to get Ryan.

Semins will cost at least one more million.

EveryDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 01:23 PM
  #30
Bishop7979
Registered User
 
Bishop7979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 1,311
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=JawandaPuck;52122435]Wingers: On the Block and Top Remaining UFAs



Rick Nash - Philly I think they will buckle and give up one of their young centers plus a wing and a pick for him

Bobby Ryan - Toronto, the ducks and the Leafs have a history of making deals and I could see Toronto moving Grabo and a winger along with picks for him.

Shane Doan - Pitt, he seems like a shero kind of player

Ales Hemsky - no where, for five mil a year Edm is stuck with him.

Alex Semin (UFA) - NJ, fills in on the Kovy Zajac line in Parise's place

Andrei Kostitsyn (UFA) - NYR I think they will take a chance on him after missing out on some other skilled wings and hope torts can keep him in line.

Bishop7979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 01:28 PM
  #31
Cappie2k2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 293
vCash: 500
Rick Nash-Pitt or Philly
Bobby Ryan-Buffalo (if they can pull of a Vanek,Pysk,and 1 other prospect or pick
Shane Doan-he goes to Kings
Alex Semin-pitt or det
Andrei Kostitsyn-Tor or Ott

Cappie2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 01:48 PM
  #32
JayP812
The Team of Tomorrow
 
JayP812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Country: United States
Posts: 6,394
vCash: 500
Rick Nash-


Bobby Ryan-


Shane Doan-


Ales Hemsky-


Alex Semin (UFA)-


Andrei Kostitsyn (UFA)-KHL

JayP812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:17 PM
  #33
JawandaPuck
Moderator
Lost Art of Dynasty
 
JawandaPuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayP812 View Post
Rick Nash-


Bobby Ryan-


Shane Doan-


Ales Hemsky-


Alex Semin (UFA)-


Andrei Kostitsyn (UFA)-KHL

The eastern conference is left out in the cold yet again (save for BUF in your scenario).

__________________
Follow JawandaPuck on Twitter and Blogspot - all revenue from Google Ads is donated to the Canucks for Kids Fund (CFKF) in support of the Canucks Autism Network (CAN).
JawandaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:20 PM
  #34
JawandaPuck
Moderator
Lost Art of Dynasty
 
JawandaPuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsonjustin2 View Post
Here is where I think they will land and what their traded/signed for.

Rick Nash - (NYR) for Dubinsky, Del Zotto, and a 1rst
Bobby Ryan - (PHI) for Simmonds, Couturier, and a 1rst
Alex Semin - (DET) for $5,500,000
Shane Doan - (TOR) for $4,000,000
Ales Hemsky - (SJS) for Murray, and a 2nd
Andrei Kostitsyn - (CLB) for 2,500,000

I think Doan will get up $5.5m as well on a two or three year deal. And Semin's new team may give him a higher dollar amount in order to keep the term down just to make sure he's their guy.

The Hemsky-Murray EDM/SJS deal is interesting.

JawandaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:22 PM
  #35
JawandaPuck
Moderator
Lost Art of Dynasty
 
JawandaPuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctrSteveBrule View Post
surprised that no one mentioned Doan to Pittsburgh.

He's the perfect fit and we have plenty of money
To far east for Doan IMO. The furthest east Doan will go I would say is Dallas, based on his relationship with owner Galiardi. They are both owners in the Kamloops Blazers (Doan's old junior club).

JawandaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:25 PM
  #36
ChibiPooky
Moderator
Yay hockey!
 
ChibiPooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Country: United States
Posts: 11,334
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawandaPuck View Post
To far east for Doan IMO. The furthest east Doan will go I would say is Dallas, based on his relationship with owner Galiardi. They are both owners in the Kamloops Blazers (Doan's old junior club).
Doan's agent said there was no restriction against negotiating with Eastern Conference teams. Though maybe he was specifically referring to WPG

ChibiPooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:25 PM
  #37
JawandaPuck
Moderator
Lost Art of Dynasty
 
JawandaPuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop7979 View Post

Rick Nash - Philly I think they will buckle and give up one of their young centers plus a wing and a pick for him

Bobby Ryan - Toronto, the ducks and the Leafs have a history of making deals and I could see Toronto moving Grabo and a winger along with picks for him.

Shane Doan - Pitt, he seems like a shero kind of player

Ales Hemsky - no where, for five mil a year Edm is stuck with him.

Alex Semin (UFA) - NJ, fills in on the Kovy Zajac line in Parise's place

Andrei Kostitsyn (UFA) - NYR I think they will take a chance on him after missing out on some other skilled wings and hope torts can keep him in line.
Ryan to TOR would give the Leafs the State of New Jersey's two best hockey products...the other being van Riemsdyk.

JawandaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:27 PM
  #38
JawandaPuck
Moderator
Lost Art of Dynasty
 
JawandaPuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiPooky View Post
Doan's agent said there was no restriction against negotiating with Eastern Conference teams. Though maybe he was specifically referring to WPG
Agents say things like that. The more suitors there are, the higher the bids get.

JawandaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:29 PM
  #39
jfisher6
#thestructure
 
jfisher6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Denver
Country: United States
Posts: 3,599
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawandaPuck View Post
The eastern conference is left out in the cold yet again (save for BUF in your scenario).
Oh no, do you feel left out?

jfisher6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:35 PM
  #40
JawandaPuck
Moderator
Lost Art of Dynasty
 
JawandaPuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher6 View Post
Oh no, do you feel left out?
I don't get it?

JawandaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:36 PM
  #41
Zetterberg4Captain
Registered User
 
Zetterberg4Captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Detroit
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,857
vCash: 500
Rick Nash- for Filppula, Abdelkader, Jurco and a 1st


Bobby Ryan- for Voracek, Reid and a 1st


Shane Doan- for 4.5$


Ales Hemsky- Edmonton


Alex Semin (UFA)- Colorado for 6.25$


Andrei Kostitsyn (UFA)- for 3.5$

Zetterberg4Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:38 PM
  #42
jfisher6
#thestructure
 
jfisher6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Denver
Country: United States
Posts: 3,599
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawandaPuck View Post
I don't get it?
lol you're getting upset about being left out of someones prediction, grow up

jfisher6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:45 PM
  #43
LatvianTwist
Global Moderator
 
LatvianTwist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas A&M
Country: Latvia
Posts: 24,110
vCash: 500
Shane Doan is staying as close to Phoenix as possible.

I'm so ****ing sick of all these Pittsburgh fans thinking that just because they need a winger, they're guaranteed to get one. You didn't sign Parise, Semin doesn't want to go there, Doan is staying in the Pacific. DWI FFS.

LatvianTwist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:49 PM
  #44
36kap36
Registered User
 
36kap36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayBannerman View Post
Nash and Semin to Detroit
Not both, it won't happen.

36kap36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:51 PM
  #45
SkiesOfArcadia
Duckjet's Chairman
 
SkiesOfArcadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Shark Tank
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,505
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco88 View Post
IMO Columbus won't ask for a defenceman in a trade for Nash, they already have a good top 6 in

JJ-Wiz-Tyutin-Murray-Nikitin-Aucoin

Dubinsky and the first seem right but they need to add a very good player to that deal to make it happen, think of Stepan or maybe Kreider.
That didn't stop Howson from asking one of MDZ or McDonagh...just because he has a "good" core doesn't mean he has an elite #1, or someone with that potential...

SkiesOfArcadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:53 PM
  #46
gordie
Journeyman Despres
 
gordie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 4,422
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
Shane Doan is staying as close to Phoenix as possible.

I'm so ****ing sick of all these Pittsburgh fans thinking that just because they need a winger, they're guaranteed to get one. You didn't sign Parise, Semin doesn't want to go there, Doan is staying in the Pacific. DWI FFS.
Doan might want to join a winner towards the end of his career.

gordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:57 PM
  #47
Bishop7979
Registered User
 
Bishop7979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 1,311
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatvianTwist View Post
Shane Doan is staying as close to Phoenix as possible.

I'm so ****ing sick of all these Pittsburgh fans thinking that just because they need a winger, they're guaranteed to get one. You didn't sign Parise, Semin doesn't want to go there, Doan is staying in the Pacific. DWI FFS.
Well aint you a surely little one . . . who pee'd in your cornflakes this morning?

Bishop7979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 02:58 PM
  #48
JawandaPuck
Moderator
Lost Art of Dynasty
 
JawandaPuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfisher6 View Post
lol you're getting upset about being left out of someones prediction, grow up
I'm guessing you're on the mobile version of the site and can't see my location. Can you see this...


JawandaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 03:06 PM
  #49
Arrch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NorCal
Country: United States
Posts: 4,486
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordie View Post
Doan might want to join a winner towards the end of his career.
You mean like the Kings?

Arrch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2012, 03:09 PM
  #50
Alberta_OReilly_Fan
Bruin fan since 1975
 
Alberta_OReilly_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Edmonton Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,788
vCash: 500
i can see nash to nyr... only when the asking price becomes sane but ultimately it seems to make the most sense

when philly misses out on nash... they seem anxious to make a move and have the most talent to give up so see them winning the bobby ryan sweeps.

i guess i think doan will return to phoenix if theres any possible chance at all they will get ownership... if not then i guess theres so much crap going on in dallas that it seems the odds on favorite for him

ales hemsky is going to be shopped but if edmonton expects anything at all back then he is going to remain an oiler. If they want to move him expect a contract dump coming back. maybe columbus is a possibility if they dont get what they want for nash and need a new front line winger?

alex semin probably is the left over that detroit ends up settling for... cant see them wanting to commit more then 2 years though until he proves himself'

and as for AK... hasnt he run out of last chances? only way i could see a team wanting him around is if they are hoping to get first overall draft pick cause he is a team killer.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.