HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Free Agent Frenzy
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Free Agent Frenzy Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Michal Rozsíval

Old
07-06-2012, 05:12 AM
SSoH

vCash: 500
Michal Rozsíval

I was just wondering where this guy will go, he played very solid for the Coyotes i am surprised a team like Edmonton who needs defensive help has not signed him already.

Where will he go and how much will he make?

SSoH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2012, 08:55 AM
mkearney913
Bob Ross

I think he wants too much money and that's a big reason why he hasn't signed yet.

There was a time I wanted Ottawa to offer him maybe 1 year, $2-million to tee up Karlsson now that Kuba's gone, but I kinda like our D right now.

If Phoenix is able to move Keith Yandle, I could see them signing Roszival to have another veteran on the blueline while the kids transition into the pros.

mkearney913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2012, 09:23 AM
DesertDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkearney913 View Post
I think he wants too much money and that's a big reason why he hasn't signed yet.

There was a time I wanted Ottawa to offer him maybe 1 year, $2-million to tee up Karlsson now that Kuba's gone, but I kinda like our D right now.

If Phoenix is able to move Keith Yandle, I could see them signing Roszival to have another veteran on the blueline while the kids transition into the pros.
I seriously doubt any team would offer the kind of return it would take to get Yandle. And with Michalek and Morris on the right side, the Coyotes don't need to bring him back. Now if he is willing to take less money (bottom pairing type), they might. He has another option, and that is to go back to the CZ Repub and play for one of their KHL teams (I don't know if he considers it as a viable option, as I believe he is good enough for the NHL).

DesertDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2012, 09:30 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Roszival is a solid, big bodied presence on D. Not a bruiser by any means, but a "heavy" player who can play tough minutes and do so in solid, unspectacular fashion. Problem is he's extremely injury prone and seems to be getting old fast. He's great for sixty games and then he basically just falls off of a cliff in terms of effectiveness. As he wears down he becomes very prone to failing to move his feet. He gets flat footed and reaching. Reaching for the puck but not moving his feet. Prettt much a disaster for any player in the NHL. I think he's really going to enjoy the shorter seasons in Europe and have some solid years back there.

07-06-2012, 09:34 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkearney913 View Post

If Phoenix is "able" to move Yandle? My god, this is getting out of control. All our GM has done is turn down offers all season. We aren't shipping him and nothing offered has been enough, because the asking price is so high. He won't go anywhere unless a legitimate first line center just entering his prime is offered, or a young franchise type winger. Yandle is a legitimate number one D just entering his prime. Those are as valuable as any asset there is.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote