HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Montreal Impact - 2012 MLS Entry Season Thread 7.0

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-06-2012, 05:07 PM
  #951
Felkov
Registered User
 
Felkov's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: St-Hilaire
Country: Canada
Posts: 254
vCash: 500
Impact de Montréal ‏@impactmontreal
Bobby Burling traded to @cdChivasUSA for 2012 international spot

Felkov is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 05:22 PM
  #952
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou
 
Myron Gaines*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,391
vCash: 500
The dominos are falling.

Myron Gaines* is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 05:24 PM
  #953
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,586
vCash: 500
Sweet. He was useless. Hopefully we can trade Braun for a supp. pick or something.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 05:46 PM
  #954
Krnage
Registered User
 
Krnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Fermont
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,012
vCash: 500
Ballack or Seedorf are next

Krnage is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 05:48 PM
  #955
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,302
vCash: 500
Braun for a sack of ****. At least the sack of **** can be used as fertilizer.

HH is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 05:50 PM
  #956
Krnage
Registered User
 
Krnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Fermont
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,012
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHabs View Post
Braun for a sack of ****. At least the sack of **** can be used as fertilizer.
braun can be use for waterboy

Krnage is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 05:51 PM
  #957
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,302
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krnage View Post
braun can be use for waterboy
He would miss the cup by inches.

HH is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 05:57 PM
  #958
Delat
Registered User
 
Delat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,161
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHabs View Post
He would miss the cup by inches.
It would be the closest he has come to do something all season long...

Delat is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 06:27 PM
  #959
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,232
vCash: 500
Where is Burling even playing ?

IHaveNoCreativity is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 06:53 PM
  #960
LaurentHabs
Wat.
 
LaurentHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,126
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Where is Burling even playing ?
Center/Right back

LaurentHabs is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 07:03 PM
  #961
gunners14henry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 1,047
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krnage View Post
Ballack or Seedorf are next
Seedorf signed with Botafogo

gunners14henry is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 07:36 PM
  #962
Captain Saku
Registered User
 
Captain Saku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 11,029
vCash: 500
I dont think we should acquire any more players for this season, except if we make a come back and get really close to the playoffs. However a move I'd like to see is maybe trade Braun for a midfield, if not possible then just ditch hum and sign any midfield that can take Warner's place.

For next year we definitely have to acquire one or 2 DPs, a playmaker and I'd also like to have a winger.

Captain Saku is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 07:45 PM
  #963
Markowicz
Simple Jacques
 
Markowicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
I dont think we should acquire any more players for this season, except if we make a come back and get really close to the playoffs. However a move I'd like to see is maybe trade Braun for a midfield, if not possible then just ditch hum and sign any midfield that can take Warner's place.

For next year we definitely have to acquire one or 2 DPs, a playmaker and I'd also like to have a winger.
I still can't believe we have ferrari, rivas, nesta and di vaio on our team and only one of them is a DP!

Markowicz is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 10:36 PM
  #964
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 33,334
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markowicz View Post
I still can't believe we have ferrari, rivas, nesta and di vaio on our team and only one of them is a DP!
And all of that while being an expansion team. Saputo wants to win and we are lucky, hopefully people will soon figure that out

Habs 4 Life is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 11:31 PM
  #965
LaurentHabs
Wat.
 
LaurentHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,126
vCash: 500
Wanted to wait for the end of the season to make this compilation.. But now with Nesta.. I just want to make one now. Should take 5-7 hours of work, but since I dont got no school, should be done tomorrow.

What are your guys High and Lows of this season so far? I got a lot in mind, just want to make sure I'm not forgetting any.

Ex. First Goal in MLS , Heartbreaking loss against dallas. Can also be small stuff like Rivas's tackle against SKC

LaurentHabs is offline  
Old
07-06-2012, 11:45 PM
  #966
The Russian General
Go Habs Go
 
The Russian General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MTL
Posts: 13,478
vCash: 500
Arnaud's goal at Big O, Felipe's screamer in KC, first win vs TFC, etc

The Russian General is online now  
Old
07-06-2012, 11:46 PM
  #967
68
Registered User
 
68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mount Olympus
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
Wanted to wait for the end of the season to make this compilation.. But now with Nesta.. I just want to make one now. Should take 5-7 hours of work, but since I dont got no school, should be done tomorrow.

What are your guys High and Lows of this season so far? I got a lot in mind, just want to make sure I'm not forgetting any.

Ex. First Goal in MLS , Heartbreaking loss against dallas. Can also be small stuff like Rivas's tackle against SKC
That nice goal Felipe scored, good defensive plays, Valentin's pass to Felipe last game. There are many more but my memory sucks.

I think we will have a nice crowd on Sunday at SS. Only 89 tickets left on StubHub with still 2 days before the game + the new special promotions.

68 is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 12:24 AM
  #968
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,232
vCash: 500
Wait so Burling reported to our team ???

IHaveNoCreativity is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 12:27 AM
  #969
pine*
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Wait so Burling reported to our team ???
No, his rights were traded to Chivas USA...

pine* is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 12:40 AM
  #970
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
No, his rights were traded to Chivas USA...
Kk, I was wondering why we got nothing for him.

IHaveNoCreativity is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 01:19 AM
  #971
LaurentHabs
Wat.
 
LaurentHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,126
vCash: 500
Hopefully when it is all said & done, I'll be happy! Hoping for a huge win on Sunday. Could use some good clips


LaurentHabs is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 02:16 AM
  #972
Captain Saku
Registered User
 
Captain Saku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 11,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 View Post
That nice goal Felipe scored, good defensive plays, Valentin's pass to Felipe last game. There are many more but my memory sucks.

I think we will have a nice crowd on Sunday at SS. Only 89 tickets left on StubHub with still 2 days before the game + the new special promotions.
I'll be there

Captain Saku is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 02:20 AM
  #973
68
Registered User
 
68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mount Olympus
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
I'll be there
I'll try to be there.. just waiting for my brother to accept.

68 is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 08:28 AM
  #974
Montreal Impact FC
.:| Champ's City |:.
 
Montreal Impact FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 1,249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 View Post
I'll try to be there.. just waiting for my brother to accept.
I bought 4 tix as well for sunday on SH better not have someone showup to those places... Wich will most likely happen...

Montreal Impact FC is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 09:25 AM
  #975
MontrealYul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 265
vCash: 500
Was intrigues me with the Nesta signing is that Saputo is doing pretty much everything to keep his two DP slots left. I think we might get a few more Italian players in the next year.

MontrealYul is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.