HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Luongo XX - Trade Another Day

Closed Thread

Old
07-07-2012, 01:34 PM
MadhouseOnMadison
Man crush on Amonte

vCash: 500
I'm really not enthused about the prospect of Luongo playing in Chicago. Of course we need a top tier goalie but he's about the last one I'd choose considering how I've seen him perform first hand on the big stage. I wasn't impressed with his playoff performances except for the 10-11 season when the Canucks were icing the best team in front of him that they've had in recent years and his Olympic play was substandard.

Sure he'll be an upgrade for us but not one that's worth that contract. I admit though that I'd be curious to see how he's received by the fans.

Old
07-07-2012, 01:36 PM
FAMOUSfin

No Deal Royale
Circumvention Royale

Old
07-07-2012, 01:37 PM
cyris
On a Soma Holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim McCracken View Post
Constant cup contenders? They've won 5 playoff rounds since the ACC opened in 1999.
Wow that is a sad stat. But from when the ACC opened to the lockout the Leafs were a cup competitor. Are we really gonna argue semantics here anyway that wasn't the point of my original post.

Closed Thread