HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Summer 2012 Free Agency - Part Elf: May the Shea Be With Us

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-07-2012, 11:30 PM
  #76
eXile59
Shirts on.
 
eXile59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 16,866
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crane View Post
Eaton would be a good insurance policy. He's familiar with the system, and when healthy he's a good defensive d-man. If he's seeing limited action, odds are he'd stay healthier than his first contract he had here.

Who had Eaton as their top pairing d-man in one of their fantasy lineups? anyone else remember that?
He's familiar with the system we had before. Not the "If we just spend all the time in their zone we won't have to play defense" one we play now.

eXile59 is online now  
Old
07-07-2012, 11:36 PM
  #77
DegenX
#FireMorehouse
 
DegenX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 4,961
vCash: 500
There was this a few days ago ....

Quote:
Dennis Bernstein
‏@DennisTFP
Pierre Maguire on @TSN990DriveShow: East team interested "defenseman off LA roster" giving more currency our suggestion of Rob Scuderi move
Anyone hear anything more about that?

DegenX is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 11:38 PM
  #78
Justin Sickways
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmelm View Post
Just remember something, some of you guys:


As long as Semin's contract did not have a NMC, we could send him to the minors. He also could very well have some value by trade, as well, if we didn't need him. And the additional possibility -- especially with Russian players -- is he could be "loaned" out to a KHL team where not only is his cap hit off the books, but so is the actual salary, because we wouldn't have to pay him in that scenario, and his KHL team would pay him instead.


So if this contract were structured the right way (ie no NMC), I see virtually ZERO risk. So give him the extra years if that's what it takes to get it done, because I think there's more upside than downside, and there's also an exit strategy if it doesn't work out.
That's a good point I haven't thought of before. The KHL will always be a viable option for him so he probably wouldn't insist on getting that NMC. No cap hit and ownership would be off the hook for the rest of the contract.

I still think there's plenty of risk. This risk isn't just monetary. We won't really know until the playoffs if the signing was a mistake. We might pass on some other players between now and the deadline in the hope that he comes through in the playoffs.

Justin Sickways is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 11:38 PM
  #79
AgentM
Registered User
 
AgentM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Allison Park, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,027
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenX View Post
Originally, he was supposed to have a decision this weekend. Now, rumor is that it'll be sometime this week ... probably after Doan makes his decision. The gossip is that he'd rather play with Malkin than Datsyuk. Dats wasn't 100% at the WC, so if true that may be why. Pure speculation, though. Makes me think of high school and how all the cool kids flock to the latest best thing ... in this case, Malkin. If that's true, it suggests that Sasha would be positively influenced by the Pens work ethic.

The only credible source who's had anything to Tweet has said the following:





Doan's decision might get delayed as it looks like the signature date in Phoenix may get pushed back to the 16th. So if teams are waiting on Doan before going after Semin we might have another week of conjecture on our hands. I'm guessing Shero is one of those GM's waiting to talk to Doan first before making a move on Semin.

AgentM is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 11:47 PM
  #80
jdc147
Black & Gold!
 
jdc147's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 71
vCash: 500
How about Andrei Kostitsyn? Can play LW/RW?

jdc147 is offline  
Old
07-07-2012, 11:58 PM
  #81
Captain Hook
Olli Määttä
 
Captain Hook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 14,536
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenX View Post
There was this a few days ago ....



Anyone hear anything more about that?
Why would LA trade Scuderi? The guy plays on their top D pair and has been fantastic for them.

Captain Hook is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 12:06 AM
  #82
DegenX
#FireMorehouse
 
DegenX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 4,961
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentM View Post
Doan's decision might get delayed as it looks like the signature date in Phoenix may get pushed back to the 16th. So if teams are waiting on Doan before going after Semin we might have another week of conjecture on our hands. I'm guessing Shero is one of those GM's waiting to talk to Doan first before making a move on Semin.
I'd guess he's already talked to his agent. Hasn't Doan said if he doesn't stay in Phoenix, then he's staying in the west to be near his family? Can't imagine anything less than a significant over payment would be needed to make him consider coming east. We have the cap room, sure, but would Shero do that? I doubt it.

If I were to channel Rossi, I'd stitch together the rumor about an Eastern team looking to acquire Scuderi, the rumor about Paul Martin to Nashville, and the gossip about the Pens being in on Ryan and come up with ... huuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ... A three way trade with ...... mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... yeah ... I give up. Can't do it

I'd say that the Eastern team trying for Scuderi is the Flyers, since they seem to be trying to assemble the Pens Cup team. Nashville really has nothing we need, except Weber, and don't see that happening. Now, some sort of three way trade to get Ryan might make sense, and it would be the only realistic way that I can think of to get him, but who the other team would be eludes my insight

But, back on topic ... I don't think Shero is waiting on Doan to make an offer for Sasha. If anything, it's Sasha waiting for Doan to no longer be on the market so he can get a little more cheddar.

DegenX is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 12:07 AM
  #83
DegenX
#FireMorehouse
 
DegenX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 4,961
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
Why would LA trade Scuderi? The guy plays on their top D pair and has been fantastic for them.
Yeah, no idea ... that's why I was asking if anyone had heard anything.

DegenX is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 12:10 AM
  #84
JordanStaal#1Fan
Registered User
 
JordanStaal#1Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Asbestos, Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,107
vCash: 1012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc147 View Post
How about Andrei Kostitsyn? Can play LW/RW?
Yes, he can play both. I personally like him more on the RW because it allows him to use his tremendous shot coming down the wing. It is also in more natural position, but he mainly played LW as a Hab.

JordanStaal#1Fan is online now  
Old
07-08-2012, 12:19 AM
  #85
Riptide
Moderator
 
Riptide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Yukon
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,056
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEALBound View Post
Sykora had a decent season in Jersey...wouldn't surprise me to see him signed by the Flyers and have him haunt us all season.

Seriously though guys, I mentioned this earlier and it got lost in the shuffle.

Eaton is a UFA...not much interest from what it looks like. Could be a decent #5-6 depth guy to add if he came cheap.

1 yr, $1mil.

Letang-Orpik
Nisky-Martin
Eaton-Engo

Could be a decent stop gap in the event of an injury. Throw him in the mix with Strait, Bortz, Despres...
We don't need depth signings. We have 2 rookies who are NHL ready who can't be sent to WBS. They need icetime. We also have Despres and possibly Dumoulin who are NHL ready. Honestly depth signings don't make a lot of sense. A top 4 D, sure. But a 3rd pairing guy no.

Riptide is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 12:21 AM
  #86
SCUDeriMISSILE
We traded Staal
 
SCUDeriMISSILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 14,154
vCash: 500
I would vomit uncontrollably if we signed AK. It would truly be a sign of defeat and desperation.

SCUDeriMISSILE is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 12:42 AM
  #87
Jules Winnfield
Top 6 wing please...
 
Jules Winnfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,719
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdc147 View Post
How about Andrei Kostitsyn? Can play LW/RW?
Bylsma would bench him or play him on the 4th line ala Satan and Ponikarovski due to his lack of effort.

Terrible fit for Bylsma system.

Jules Winnfield is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 01:01 AM
  #88
JordanStaal#1Fan
Registered User
 
JordanStaal#1Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Asbestos, Qc
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,107
vCash: 1012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
Bylsma would bench him or play him on the 4th line ala Satan and Ponikarovski due to his lack of effort.

Terrible fit for Bylsma system.
On the contrary. Kostitsyn disappears sometimes, but he always forechecks hard. His perceived lack of effort comes from his lackluster backchecking and his tendacy to go on long stretches without a goal. He is a good forechecker and hits like a truck. He could be a good fit in Bylsma's system. We would just have to live with the inconsistencies.

Obviously, there are other options we can explore, but I think AK could be a good fit.

JordanStaal#1Fan is online now  
Old
07-08-2012, 01:05 AM
  #89
kyle3434
Registered User
 
kyle3434's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 449
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEALBound View Post
Sykora had a decent season in Jersey...wouldn't surprise me to see him signed by the Flyers and have him haunt us all season.

Seriously though guys, I mentioned this earlier and it got lost in the shuffle.

Eaton is a UFA...not much interest from what it looks like. Could be a decent #5-6 depth guy to add if he came cheap.

1 yr, $1mil.

Letang-Orpik
Nisky-Martin
Eaton-Engo

Could be a decent stop gap in the event of an injury. Throw him in the mix with Strait, Bortz, Despres...
I do not understand a lot of people's comments on our defense. We complain about not giving young forwards a chance, yet, we do not want to give young defensemen a chance. I'm not targeting you, this was just the most recent example that I saw. People don't want rookie defensemen in the playoffs, but each year we find stop gaps, we are pushing back players like Despres from their rookie year.

I thought Voynov looked good for the Kings in the playoffs. There is an example of a rookie defenseman that isn't a top pick. I'd rather the growing pains happen during the regular season.

kyle3434 is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 01:32 AM
  #90
SEALBound
RIP Elmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,644
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle3434 View Post
I do not understand a lot of people's comments on our defense. We complain about not giving young forwards a chance, yet, we do not want to give young defensemen a chance. I'm not targeting you, this was just the most recent example that I saw. People don't want rookie defensemen in the playoffs, but each year we find stop gaps, we are pushing back players like Despres from their rookie year.

I thought Voynov looked good for the Kings in the playoffs. There is an example of a rookie defenseman that isn't a top pick. I'd rather the growing pains happen during the regular season.
Never said anything back about rookies. But I urge you to consider this...

Games played:

Martin: 73
Niskanen: 75
Engelland: 73
Orpik: 73
Michalek: 62
Letang: 51

Injuries happen. When you have multiple injuries it forces the hand to go to the rookies. One, even two rookies isn't terrible...but more than that...defense is in trouble. Think about the lineup if Letang goes down:

Niskanen-Orpik
Martin-Engelland
Strait-Bortuzzo/Despres

After that...Sneep?

This defense is 1-2 injuries away from being the weakest defense in the league. With Michalek gone, a cheap veteran stop gap depth guy isn't a terrible idea. It gives you options. Say Eaton is a little slow...playing against a fast team? Sit him, put Despres in. Strait not playing well? Sit him for another. Martin not feeling well? Sit him and play another. Top 4 goes down you have a veteran presence that can step in to those shoes. It allows your 5-7 guys to earn that #4 spot even though Niskanen is pretty much a lock for it to begin with. One guy goes down in the top 4...then you have a battle for it and its not deciding between 3 rookies.

Now is Eaton the best option? Of course not. But he's a UFA that hasn't been signed yet. Could come cheap...and thus be valuable. He knows our system and he knows our team. It's a viable option.

SEALBound is online now  
Old
07-08-2012, 04:05 AM
  #91
BADoglick
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 60
vCash: 500
I agree with the idea of signing Eaton in theory, but he's been more injury prone than any of the defenseman the Pens already have.

What about Mike Knuble? Hard working veteran, has potential to rebound and be a 2nd liner, at worst he'd be a great 4th liner. He got 2.0 last season, and had a down year. Sign him for 1.5, and I bet he takes it.

BADoglick is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 04:22 AM
  #92
Coach John McGuirk
ヽ(。_°)ノ
 
Coach John McGuirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jersey Shore, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 17,041
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Frasier Crane View Post
I would vomit uncontrollably if we signed AK. It would truly be a sign of defeat and desperation.
I agree. He's a horrible fit for this team, regardless of the level of skill he possesses. If we're going to go all-out on an offensive player, I think it's going to be either via trade or by signing Semin to a short-term deal.

Coach John McGuirk is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 04:28 AM
  #93
Riptide
Moderator
 
Riptide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Yukon
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,056
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEALBound View Post
Never said anything back about rookies. But I urge you to consider this...

Games played:

Martin: 73
Niskanen: 75
Engelland: 73
Orpik: 73
Michalek: 62
Letang: 51

Injuries happen. When you have multiple injuries it forces the hand to go to the rookies. One, even two rookies isn't terrible...but more than that...defense is in trouble.
We have several NHL ready players in Strait, Bort, Despres and from everything we've heard Dumoulin. Shero says Morrow is close (and he looked damn good last year in the preseason).

It's the regular season... if we have injuries it's the perfect time to play these guys. There's no harm in playing them 15mins a night during the regular season. I would pick up another D for the playoffs. But with our forward talent and goaltending tandom, as long as we get mostly adequate defense, we will make the playoffs. Sure I'd rather win the conference, however it's not the end of the world if we finish in the middle of the pack. But we have to start playing the kids. If only to see what we actually have... if we don't, then what's the point of having them?

If Letang goes down we can suck it up with this for a short time (our PP's gonna suffer):

Martin - Orpik
Niskanen - Despres
Strait/Bort - Engelland
Strait/Bort

If there's another injury or two, then call up Dumoulin. And a 3rd... call up Morrow. But then how often did we have 3 rookies/WBS players in the game last year? We had a ton of injuries to our blueline and I remember having 2 callups on many occasions. But rarely 3. But if something like that comes up, play the 3 kids. Give them a taste and see what they can do. Besides, it's not like they haven't played at all. Strait, Despres and Bort all got a few games in last year, so it's not like they're completely new to this. I'm not saying their vets, but they're not complete unknowns either.

All I'm saying is give them a shot before running out and picking up another D. Worse case, we overpay a bit and make a trade if the rookies aren't working out. But we have 82 games... well 60 something to the TD. Let them fail vs not letting them try at all.

Riptide is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 07:00 AM
  #94
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 36,203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenX View Post
I'd guess he's already talked to his agent. Hasn't Doan said if he doesn't stay in Phoenix, then he's staying in the west to be near his family? Can't imagine anything less than a significant over payment would be needed to make him consider coming east. We have the cap room, sure, but would Shero do that? I doubt it.

If I were to channel Rossi, I'd stitch together the rumor about an Eastern team looking to acquire Scuderi, the rumor about Paul Martin to Nashville, and the gossip about the Pens being in on Ryan and come up with ... huuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ... A three way trade with ...... mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... yeah ... I give up. Can't do it

I'd say that the Eastern team trying for Scuderi is the Flyers, since they seem to be trying to assemble the Pens Cup team. Nashville really has nothing we need, except Weber, and don't see that happening. Now, some sort of three way trade to get Ryan might make sense, and it would be the only realistic way that I can think of to get him, but who the other team would be eludes my insight

But, back on topic ... I don't think Shero is waiting on Doan to make an offer for Sasha. If anything, it's Sasha waiting for Doan to no longer be on the market so he can get a little more cheddar.
I haven't seen any real sources say he would stay west. I think I actually saw his agent say they wouldn't rule anything out and everyone just assumed it was lip service.

My thoughts are, once you are 800 miles away, you are looking at a fairly substantial flight. LA, Anaheim and San Jose are the only teams closer than that and San Jose is about 750 miles. After that point though, wouldn't the chance to win be worth an extra hour on your flights home?

So if he leaves Phoenix, I'm guessing LA or maybe the Sharks. But if he doesn't go to California, I really think he'd rather have a chance to win than be "close" in Denver or Dallas.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 07:04 AM
  #95
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 36,203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEALBound View Post
Never said anything back about rookies. But I urge you to consider this...

Games played:

Martin: 73
Niskanen: 75
Engelland: 73
Orpik: 73
Michalek: 62
Letang: 51

Injuries happen. When you have multiple injuries it forces the hand to go to the rookies. One, even two rookies isn't terrible...but more than that...defense is in trouble. Think about the lineup if Letang goes down:

Niskanen-Orpik
Martin-Engelland
Strait-Bortuzzo/Despres

After that...Sneep?

This defense is 1-2 injuries away from being the weakest defense in the league. With Michalek gone, a cheap veteran stop gap depth guy isn't a terrible idea. It gives you options. Say Eaton is a little slow...playing against a fast team? Sit him, put Despres in. Strait not playing well? Sit him for another. Martin not feeling well? Sit him and play another. Top 4 goes down you have a veteran presence that can step in to those shoes. It allows your 5-7 guys to earn that #4 spot even though Niskanen is pretty much a lock for it to begin with. One guy goes down in the top 4...then you have a battle for it and its not deciding between 3 rookies.

Now is Eaton the best option? Of course not. But he's a UFA that hasn't been signed yet. Could come cheap...and thus be valuable. He knows our system and he knows our team. It's a viable option.
If Letang goes down I fully expect Morrow to be called up. I think Dumoulin will be up before Sneep too.

And really, there's no good reason to sign a number 5/6 guy knowing that it will force us to get rid of one of Strait or Bortuzzo due to waivers. If we could send them to the AHL sure, but adding Eaton doesn't give us more depth it just replaces a guy with potential upside with a guy that nobody seems too eager to sign. All a move like that says is "I don't trust our rookies." We have enough d-men where we can no longer add more; we can only replace the ones we already have. Anybody else we bring in needs to be good enough to justify getting rid of one we already have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADoglick View Post
I agree with the idea of signing Eaton in theory, but he's been more injury prone than any of the defenseman the Pens already have.

What about Mike Knuble? Hard working veteran, has potential to rebound and be a 2nd liner, at worst he'd be a great 4th liner. He got 2.0 last season, and had a down year. Sign him for 1.5, and I bet he takes it.
Last offseason I would have been all about this. But he didn't just have a down year imo. The wheels fell off.


Last edited by Ogrezilla: 07-08-2012 at 07:10 AM.
Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 07:10 AM
  #96
wej20
Registered User
 
wej20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Swansea,UK
Country: Wales
Posts: 23,578
vCash: 500
Like Eaton but we've already got Strait and Bortuzzo competing for a spot on D. Knuble's done but he might be OK on the PP.

wej20 is online now  
Old
07-08-2012, 07:15 AM
  #97
Ugene Malkin
ON THE WAGON TRAIL
 
Ugene Malkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 23,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanStaal#1Fan View Post
On the contrary. Kostitsyn disappears sometimes, but he always forechecks hard. His perceived lack of effort comes from his lackluster backchecking and his tendacy to go on long stretches without a goal. He is a good forechecker and hits like a truck. He could be a good fit in Bylsma's system. We would just have to live with the inconsistencies.

Obviously, there are other options we can explore, but I think AK could be a good fit.
I agree. Kostitsyn would bea good third wheel on either of the top two lines and more so on Genos. His inconsistent play would be well masked on that line as long as he creates room and can bang in the corners to free the puck for Geno/James.

Ugene Malkin is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 07:18 AM
  #98
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 36,203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugene Malkin View Post
I agree. Kostitsyn would bea good third wheel on either of the top two lines and more so on Genos. His inconsistent play would be well masked on that line as long as he creates room and can bang in the corners to free the puck for Geno/James.
I wouldn't mind him. If we get Semin, I don't think I'd want AK as well. If nothing else, I think AK expects to be paid more than he should be. If we aren't signing a better guy like Semin, that really isn't a big deal as long as its short term, but I don't want him to get in the way of signing someone better.

Basically, I put him in the group of guys I'd like but wouldn't want to be the main addition to our offense. Except with the extra stipulation that I don't think we should add both him and Semin.


Last edited by Ogrezilla: 07-08-2012 at 07:25 AM.
Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 07:43 AM
  #99
Ugene Malkin
ON THE WAGON TRAIL
 
Ugene Malkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 23,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle3434 View Post
I do not understand a lot of people's comments on our defense. We complain about not giving young forwards a chance, yet, we do not want to give young defensemen a chance. I'm not targeting you, this was just the most recent example that I saw. People don't want rookie defensemen in the playoffs, but each year we find stop gaps, we are pushing back players like Despres from their rookie year.

I thought Voynov looked good for the Kings in the playoffs. There is an example of a rookie defenseman that isn't a top pick. I'd rather the growing pains happen during the regular season.
I understand what you are saying, but just because it worked out for them just remember how awful that team looked before they landed Carter and the makeup of that teams chances looked. He wasn't all that spectacular but the depth of that team came through. He wasn't the reason they won and he wasn't the reason if they had lost either.

If you start adding more to one rookie there will be issues that shine through, mostly inexperience. They don't exactly have an experienced group as it is anymore beyond Orpik, Letang, Martin at the moment. question marks still ring true for Engelland, Niskanen, Lovejoy, ect... That's half the defense +.

They need more proven vet presence or we'll just have to bear the thought they'll need time to progress with more than one rookie patrolling the defensive ranks.

Ugene Malkin is offline  
Old
07-08-2012, 07:43 AM
  #100
froods
Millerrrrrrr!!!
 
froods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,574
vCash: 500
Why on earth would we sign Eaton?? We already have a log jam in the bottom 5-7 spots. Engo, Lovejoy, Strait, and Borts for sure and Despres most likely. We need to deal 2 not acquire 1. The only way we would acquire another d-man is if he is top notch and then we would deal Martin or Orpik.

froods is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.