Note on OFFICIAL team threads for 2012-13

Old
03-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Note on OFFICIAL team threads for 2012-13

The model of having sticky threads for individual teams seemed to work ok this past season.

I know there are some of the more active groups who could benefit from having topics sub-divided a little more, but if it seems like there's too much going on at once within the sticky thread, please always feel free to place any specialized hot topics, even if they are unique to your team, in separate threads outside the stickied one, and they can always be merged back into the main thread when the issue becomes a little stale.

For fans of teams which are eliminated from the 2011-12 playoffs, feel free to start a thread to discuss your team's off-season heading towards 2012-13, and I'll sticky those when I see them.

Cheers!

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2012, 09:21 AM
seen em all

Oshawa Generals OA`s

Oshawa has a lot of overagers this year I heard that Graves was late for a Team banquet and was told to go home. I believe that Quinn will be attending School CIS, Clark was a no show to a few team functions so not sure about him either.Labardo is looking for a trade,that leaves Thomas AHL ? Petgrave, Schemitch, Bailie, Sabourin.I think the Gens might try and trade Bailie.

seen em all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2012, 02:46 PM
ExtremeHockeyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seen em all View Post
I think the Gens might try and trade Bailie.
He's pretty much gone. The emergence of Altshuller all but assures Bailie's departure. Twohey confirmed it a couple weeks ago.

ExtremeHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote