HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Larry Robinson new Associate Coach w/ SJ Sharks

Old
07-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Brodeur

vCash: 500
I went to the Kings/Devils regular season last October. Larry was really hamming it up for some kids during warmups which seemed a little unusual (ie, Oates/DeBoer were all business). Would make sense that those were his grandkids.

Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2012, 04:25 PM
RMBoner Stabone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
Ah yes, Larry speaks the truth... just like Parise spoke the truth for about 11 months and 28 days.

Gotcha
Way too compare apples to poutine there. Two totally different people and scenarios, quit confusing the two there to some how make your very weak point relevant.

Where's the smoking gun Alex Jones?

What do the Black Helicopter brigade in the Mtl. tell you what the truth is?

You really comparing or putting Robinson on the same level as Parise? Like I said, thank G-D that station is going off the air no more noise pollution or twinks north of the border and their agenda aganist the devils in engrish at least.

RMBoner Stabone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2012, 04:30 PM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMBoner Stabone View Post
Robinson speaks the truth, his agent goes and plays bad cop on Mtl so that Larry doesn't take a hit since he is a legend. Capishe Paisan? Capishe Paisan?

The best part of your post is the 1st. line and the follow up about taking a job with the LA Kings. Was that even an option? LOL. Why stop there, why wouldn't he have taken the Anaheim Job? Because they didn't have openings and offers to him.

Thank G-D I heard team 990 is turning into a French station and we will be spared nonesense from those clowns. I've heard them all over the years, they sound like fill in interns for WFAN working the graveyard shifts. They rid of the only talent on that station in PJ Stock, who at least brought players knowledge and personality.

I do enjoy lurking your posts when I'm not able to post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMBoner Stabone View Post
Where's the smoking gun Alex Jones?

What do the Black Helicopter brigade in the Mtl. tell you what the truth is?
I have no idea why the Montreal media is in any relation to what was said by Larry's agent.

He could've been interviewed in the north pole for all I care and I would still believe him over someone who's basically been politicaly correct his entire life.

Anyways, you're right and I'm wrong.... moving on.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-11-2012, 04:33 PM
RMBoner Stabone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
I have no idea why the Montreal media is in any relation to what was said by Larry's agent.

He could've been interviewed in the north pole for all I care and I would still believe him over someone who's basically been politicaly correct his entire life.

Anyways, you're right and I'm wrong.... moving on.
Because he did say it to a member of the Montreal Media, that's why.

Robinson hasn't been PC his whole life, he has told it like it is and has been honest about it all.

Again, what is the real story? You did add a fantasy of a job in LA available and why he didn't take it.

One thing I do love about Canada is actual hockey coverage and I can appreciate hearing Larry Robinson doing la Cage aux Sports ad and hearing speculation about the Devils on a radio station six hours north, off 87 to the 13. From Souray signing here to talk of the swamp and endless nonsense drivel.

RMBoner Stabone is offline   Reply With Quote