HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

NHL Central Scouting's OHL 'A' list prospects (NHL Draft 2013)

Old
07-12-2012, 08:35 AM
bidzey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crottenham View Post
Washington didn't let Hunter go, Dale WANTED to return to London.
I guess I herd wrong, figures when you listen to third party info... I was told that Dale asked for full control of the team, and when denied that's when he decided to go back to London.

bidzey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Ward Cornell

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
They have to be one of the favs in the West along with Ply and Kitchener. Mark will fill the gaps and make a run at the OHL title again
At the end of last season I would've included Owen Sound in that list as well for favourites. But considering the Attacks prominence coincided with Terry Virtue coming on board but now has departed I do have a question mark beside them.
btw...has Virtue found a job yet?

Ward Cornell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2012, 08:45 AM
bidzey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Cornell View Post
At the end of last season I would've included Owen Sound in that list as well for favourites. But considering the Attacks prominence coincided with Terry Virtue coming on board but now has departed I do have a question mark beside them.
btw...has Virtue found a job yet?
well I hope your right, Owen Sound won't be push overs but I think a couple of centermen will have to step up. They have a very good goalie and a solid defense core, can't wait to see Middleton play. I don't know what to expect out of Daniel Catenacci, he was one of my favorites last year. When Halmo got a 10 game suspension I noticed it was like Catenacci lost his right arm. I hope he finds the same groove next year as the one he was in with Halmo, if not the Attack will suffer for it. I'm sure Virtue as valuable as he is, will be replaced with someone that will fill in the shoes effectively.
I don't know where Virtue is now, but he left to pursue other goals, so he's busy doing something.

Owen Sound will also have to definitely see to it that their DISCIPLINE is 100% better because if not they are going nowhere!!! That killed them 10 fold over in many key situations last season. It was very frustrating!

Last edited by bidzey: 07-12-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Old
07-12-2012, 10:54 PM
HockeyBlogFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bidzey View Post
perhaps the absence of Dale Hunter was felt by Domi? I was amaze what Dale did with Washington, and even more what he did with Ovechkin. He turned him from an idiot into a respectable player that I actually started to like. Washington are fools to let that man go. Is London still a killer team next year?
Great point about Dale Hunter... I didn't consider his absence in the second half, and the impact to the players.

HockeyBlogFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2012, 04:43 PM
bidzey

well just when I was talking about Catenacci, it's looking good...