HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Primeau to play

Closed Thread

Old
04-20-2006, 03:55 AM
Steve L*

vCash: 500
Primeau to play

maybe even against the Sabres. This is according to BBZ over at O&B, hes no Eklund btw.

"This just amazes me but expect to see Primeau sometime in the playoffs THIS year. The cap is not in place now and Keith can say what he has been thinking all along without the flyers having to drop a player.He is feeling good enough to play,maybe even in the Sabres series.He has been practicing with the team but because of salary cap implications he has said he is NOT going to play this year. Well now the season is over and he has been feeling very good I'm told and has been pretty much symptom free after each practice for about a week now.Now it is just a matter of him getting his conditioning back and remain symptom free and he WILL be in the lineup at some point for the Flyers THIS year. I asked if he was putting himself in any kind of jeopardy and was told as long as he stays symptom free NO."

So this is what Hitch said when he said he had a surprise for the postseason and its something I thought was planned all along by the Flyers.

Old
04-20-2006, 04:08 AM
Winston Wolf

Could you even imagine? Place Primeau in Richards spot and move Richards up with Handzus and Nedved. Voila, three solid scoring lines. I'm still just assuming he's not playing, it's easier that way, but if he does come back that would be huge for the locker room and for the team on the ice.

Old
04-20-2006, 05:17 AM
Steve L*

I would assume hed start off on the 4th line.

Brashear - Primeau - Kapanen/Richards

It sure would be a well needed shot to our PK.

Old
04-20-2006, 07:34 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 50
I know people trust BBZ and he's been very reliable, and as much as I hope this is true, he is not a legitimate media source, therefore we can't have that until there is.

Closed Thread