HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

The Official Trade Rumors and Proposals Thread Part 4

Closed Thread

Old
07-18-2012, 10:49 AM
Lacaar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemsky_83 View Post
No kidding.

Nothing against Hall, but I feel he has the most overinflated value of the big-4 around the NHL.

Bobby Ryan is a player I hope Hall can become to be. Solid 2-way player. Fowler is a huge upgrade on our defense. And Etem is one of the top prospects outside the NHL right now. I doubt any Ducks fan approves this.
We'd run Bobby Ryan out of this town so fast it wouldn't be funny. He's a big player that Sam Gagner is more physical then. He's like the Tom Poti of wingers.

Cam Fowler is trending nicely but there's still hurdles for him to get over before he really becomes a difference maker.

Etem is fast that's all I honestly know about him.

Old
07-18-2012, 10:55 AM
Booya42
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) What the...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpMorg View Post
We also have an abundance of d-men who can't score or make an outlet pass either.
So getting rid of a future captain and our #1 LW (at 20 years of age no less) will fix that?

Getting rid of Hall and breaking up the dynamic duo of Hall and Ebs ...It's just not a very good idea IMO. Let's see how the kid is when fully healed at least, and not playing at 75-80%.

Closed Thread