HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Let me be the first to go on record here

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-01-2003, 10:31 AM
  #1
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 26,962
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Let me be the first to go on record here

as saying Patrice Bergeron will be a super star. I have seen over 700 Broons games in person by my estimation and imo this kid is equal parts Francis, Oates, and Pederson. Watching his decision-making, play making, and game with and without the puck these last two games I have but one conclusion- STUD. I'd like them to measure him since the draft because I wouldn't be suprised if he even grew an inch. His skating has even gotten better imo. I love great skaters, either pure speed or style and I was focusing in on this as an area he was somewhat lacking the first few exhibition games and early games I went to. Last night he was much smoother and my buddy said the same thing.

I will not throw any cheap shots at Stahl, Horton, King and all because I'd be a fraud to comment on players I've seen so little and even if I saw 5 or 6 games to denegrate them would be ridiculous. They are all no doubt going to be great players- but I can comment on Bergeron and he is so damn impressive. He's arguably already one the most rounded players on the team.

Ask Hulse and Nash (I decided today I like him) about Bergeron and I guarantee you they shower unbelievable praise on this kid.

Just a fantastic story- and Thornton and Bergeron down the middle for possibly the next 10 years is like Christmas if your a Broons fan.

DKH is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 10:33 AM
  #2
Bruwinz37
Registered User
 
Bruwinz37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 26,871
vCash: 500
I agree. There are times you can just watch a player and know he has "it". First time I saw Bergeron I knew he was special.

Of course there will always be some around here who will make excuses as to why he is doing well and not give him the credit he deserves.

Bruwinz37 is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 10:35 AM
  #3
Black Eye
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
I'll go on record too.

In the long haul, perhaps when looking back on it in 3 or 4 years, I believe it will be the case that

Thornton = Bledsoe
Bergeron = Brady

This is not party of an anti-Joe jihad, I'm just saying something about hockey IQ.

How do you like them apples?

 
Old
12-01-2003, 10:37 AM
  #4
misterjaggers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Duke City
Country: United States
Posts: 14,273
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
as saying Patrice Bergeron will be a super star. I have seen over 700 Broons games in person by my estimation and imo this kid is equal parts Francis, Oates, and Pederson. Watching his decision-making, play making, and game with and without the puck these last two games I have but one conclusion- STUD. I'd like them to measure him since the draft because I wouldn't be suprised if he even grew an inch. His skating has even gotten better imo. I love great skaters, either pure speed or style and I was focusing in on this as an area he was somewhat lacking the first few exhibition games and early games I went to. Last night he was much smoother and my buddy said the same thing.

I will not throw any cheap shots at Stahl, Horton, King and all because I'd be a fraud to comment on players I've seen so little and even if I saw 5 or 6 games to denegrate them would be ridiculous. They are all no doubt going to be great players- but I can comment on Bergeron and he is so damn impressive. He's arguably already one the most rounded players on the team.

Ask Hulse and Nash (I decided today I like him) about Bergeron and I guarantee you they shower unbelievable praise on this kid.

Just a fantastic story- and Thornton and Bergeron down the middle for possibly the next 10 years is like Christmas if your a Broons fan.
I think you missed the superlative boat. He's already been compared to Gretsky here: http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.p...hlight=gretsky

I still don't understand how 44 other guys were drafted ahead of him...and I suspect that Mrs. Lapointe's home cooking is a key ingredient in his success so far...


Last edited by misterjaggers: 12-02-2003 at 03:02 AM.
misterjaggers is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 10:41 AM
  #5
Black Eye
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
BTW DKH, is that CALE HULSE?? Any chance we can get him? Say in a deal like this?

to Nashville

O'DONNELL
AXELSSON
HUML
3RD ROUNDER
HILBERT

to Boston
Cale HULSE
SCOTT HARTNELL
1ST ROUND PICK '04

then trade

ZAMUNER
MORRISONN

to NYR for
BARNABY
POTI


Lineup

HEJDUK-THORNTON-BERTUZZI
SAMSONOV-BERGERON-HARTNELL
BARNABY-ROLSTON-PYATT
MCCARTHY-STOCK-DOAN

HULSE-BOYNTON
POTI-JILLSON
BOURQUE-GILL
MORAN


Note: This was today's in-honor-of-Taz24 post.

 
Old
12-01-2003, 10:45 AM
  #6
neelynugs
Registered User
 
neelynugs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Vote Quimby!
Posts: 29,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaggers
Then how come 44 other guys were drafted ahead of him?
first reason would be size and lack of flair. patrice is a quiet kid who goes about his business, well, quietly. his numbers weren't off-the-charts last year, and people probably saw him as a vanilla kind of player. good at this, good at that- not necessarily GREAT at anything. but one thing that stood out to me was something i read not too long ago- the statement said "bergeron's traits (character, hockey sense, etc) is difficult to judge when a kid is playing with a bunch of 17 year olds"...you can notice a kid like crosby, b/c he lights up the board and the building. a kid like bergeron just does his job and all of these little things that you only notice if you are a serious serious fan. so i guess what i'm saying is that bergeron didn't have any hype to him, and remember, everyone loves the hype. huge credit to the bruins' scouting staff for uncovering this kid, and he's impressed me to no end with his play.

neelynugs is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 10:47 AM
  #7
neelynugs
Registered User
 
neelynugs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Vote Quimby!
Posts: 29,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz20
I agree. There are times you can just watch a player and know he has "it". First time I saw Bergeron I knew he was special.

Of course there will always be some around here who will make excuses as to why he is doing well and not give him the credit he deserves.

i think bergeron is a product of his linemates

neelynugs is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 10:47 AM
  #8
Black Eye
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Where was Tom Brady drafted again? How many Super Bowl rings does he have? How many does Drew Bledsoe (Mr #1) have? Apply to Bergeron.

 
Old
12-01-2003, 10:47 AM
  #9
Jean_Jacket41
Neely = HOF
 
Jean_Jacket41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: With the smurfs
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,299
vCash: 500
First, when we drafted him, Kirk was very positive about this kid. Then, everybody on this board who saw him in training camp were very impressed by his play. Even my biaised Habs fans couldn't beleive how good he was in his first exhibition game when he scored the game winning goal in OT while playing a great game in Montreal. He is just so smart with the puck. He knows where to be on the ice and last night goal against the Coyotes shows that he isn't just a good passer. He has a very good shot. Off-wing, he just wrist it past Burke. I immediatly tought about Messier when he scored. Great low wrist shot while coming off-wing. Bergeron has it all. The reason 44 other guys were drafted before him is unknown. It was a deep draft and Bergeron hasn't something ultra special like a super snapshot, big size, fast skater or anything like that. He is just so damn smart. I'm glad other GM weren't smart enough to recognize that. Glad he is a Broons.
And you're right DKH! It feels like Christmas!

Jean_Jacket41 is online now  
Old
12-01-2003, 10:51 AM
  #10
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 26,962
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz20
I agree. There are times you can just watch a player and know he has "it". First time I saw Bergeron I knew he was special.

Of course there will always be some around here who will make excuses as to why he is doing well and not give him the credit he deserves.
I watched him at ice level and he is amazing- what he showed me the last two games is incredible balance when hit, the ability or want to hit, no fear of going after the puck in traffic, the ability to hold on to it the last possible second to make a pass; BETTER skating and the appearance of someone who is not going to be a Daniel Brierre, Damond Langkow smalled skilled forward but someone who is going to be a sturdy 6ish 190-200 forward that wade into the lower areas and not take a major beating. He also seems focused and the determination to be better. That said, only injuries could stop him. And I didn't post this yet but now that I think of it, it was obvious the Broons were playing DISCIPLINED as possible; and the Yotes were going out of their way to hit Bergeron. Guess what? he 'probably' not once got the worst of it- Hulse's look was priceless- it was a 'yougottabesh$ttngme' after he tried giving him the shoulder. His gate- leading to the balance is what is key here. I watched his stride and his feet are naturally pretty wide. They teach that in fighting- never bring you feet to close together, keep them under your shoulder for balance and close to the ground. Bergeron doesn't have to worry- thats his skating style.

DKH is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 10:55 AM
  #11
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 26,962
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Eye
I'll go on record too.

In the long haul, perhaps when looking back on it in 3 or 4 years, I believe it will be the case that

Thornton = Bledsoe
Bergeron = Brady

This is not party of an anti-Joe jihad, I'm just saying something about hockey IQ.

How do you like them apples?
BE, amazing comment because our entire lunch was talking about how Brady's brain seems to register whats going on around/reactionary him whereas Drew is more consciously looking around/mechanical. I didn't draw that comparison when we got to the Broons and Bergeron but I did say his mind is different- like the great playmakers he knows who's where. I may be going overboard but we have to atleast move him into the top 5 prospects list from 10 (but who to bump)

DKH is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 10:58 AM
  #12
Gee Wally
Retired
 
Gee Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: HF retirement home
Country: United States
Posts: 33,920
vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz20
I agree. There are times you can just watch a player and know he has "it". First time I saw Bergeron I knew he was special.
.
Dear Mr. Pot

sure ... I knew it...

and you make fun of me for my " love at first sight " post..


signed ,

Mr. Kettle


__________________

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Gee Wally is online now  
Old
12-01-2003, 10:58 AM
  #13
Black Eye
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
BE, amazing comment because our entire lunch was talking about how
DKH, I know - I was there. I work in the office next to you!!

 
Old
12-01-2003, 10:59 AM
  #14
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 26,962
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Jacket41
First, when we drafted him, Kirk was very positive about this kid. Then, everybody on this board who saw him in training camp were very impressed by his play. Even my biaised Habs fans couldn't beleive how good he was in his first exhibition game when he scored the game winning goal in OT while playing a great game in Montreal. He is just so smart with the puck. He knows where to be on the ice and last night goal against the Coyotes shows that he isn't just a good passer. He has a very good shot. Off-wing, he just wrist it past Burke. I immediatly tought about Messier when he scored. Great low wrist shot while coming off-wing. Bergeron has it all. The reason 44 other guys were drafted before him is unknown. It was a deep draft and Bergeron hasn't something ultra special like a super snapshot, big size, fast skater or anything like that. He is just so damn smart. I'm glad other GM weren't smart enough to recognize that. Glad he is a Broons.
And you're right DKH! It feels like Christmas!
I love/hate the Habs like the Yankees- I want them good because I want them to go down. Outstanding Broons and Habs teams lead to that adrenaline rush and anticipation that is what sports is all about. You watch the Blues-Broons OT, or the final minute of yesterday's Pats game and thats why we watch. The rush, the unknown- and I think of how good the Habs would be with Bergeron and Gagne. I am not taking any shot at Habs not drafting Bergeron because lets face it he went 45th. No one had any idea including the Broons. They were educated on him but they got lucky. They liked the picture at the yard sale they just didn't realize it had such value.

DKH is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 11:02 AM
  #15
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 26,962
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally
Dear Mr. Pot

sure ... I knew it...

and you make fun of me for my " love at first sight " post..


signed ,

Mr. Kettle

Wally, I remember that post well. I was thinking.. I love Wally (not in that sense) but come on, your freezing your ass of and justifying why the heck your not outdoors in the sunshine but instead are watching a bunch of guys the Broons will never tender.

DKH is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 11:06 AM
  #16
Gee Wally
Retired
 
Gee Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: HF retirement home
Country: United States
Posts: 33,920
vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
Wally, I remember that post well. I was thinking.. I love Wally (not in that sense) but come on, your freezing your ass of and justifying why the heck your not outdoors in the sunshine but instead are watching a bunch of guys the Broons will never tender.

yeah ...my wife thinks the same thing ...


but ...when I give up hope and stop going and watching...just throw dirt on me , 'cause I'm done.



too bad BJ didn't confess his love before I went to Newport.. that may have pushed me over the edge to hunt him down to by me a drink !


Gee Wally is online now  
Old
12-01-2003, 12:04 PM
  #17
wensink
Registered User
 
wensink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,880
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaggers
Then how come 44 other guys were drafted ahead of him?
But did you realize that Mark Messier drafted 3rd round (48th overall)?

Brett Hull was drafted in the 6th round (117th pick).

Hell, Adam Oates wasn't even drafted!

Compare that to Daigle, Kilger, and quite a few other high draft picks. I guess what I'm trying to say is you never know when that diamond is going to shine.

wensink is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 12:07 PM
  #18
BlacknGold Barbarino
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: United States
Posts: 1,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaggers
Then how come 44 other guys were drafted ahead of him?
Why was Brett Hull drafted 117th overall?

Why was Pavol Demitra drafted 227th?

Why weren't Adam Oates or Curtis Joseph drafted?

Rob Blake, 70th overall.

Nik Lidstrom, 53rd overall.

Explanation: Sometimes one slips by the scouts and you get a surprise.

BlacknGold Barbarino is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 02:16 PM
  #19
Aerolanche
Registered User
 
Aerolanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,891
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
as saying Patrice Bergeron will be a super star.
It really depends on what you mean by super star. If you are saying he will be at the level of Wayne Gretzky or Mario Lemieux, I disagree. If you are talking about the common star like a Glen Murray or Milan Hejduk, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
I have seen over 700 Broons games in person by my estimation and imo this kid is equal parts Francis, Oates, and Pederson.
700 Bruins games and you still can't spell Bruins right? Comparing him to Francis, Oates and Pederson is a pretty big compliment for the youngster, obviously. I like where your coming from though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
Watching his decision-making, play making, and game with and without the puck these last two games I have but one conclusion- STUD. I'd like them to measure him since the draft because I wouldn't be suprised if he even grew an inch. His skating has even gotten better imo. I love great skaters, either pure speed or style and I was focusing in on this as an area he was somewhat lacking the first few exhibition games and early games I went to. Last night he was much smoother and my buddy said the same thing.
He does look like a stud to me, too. His skating definately has improved over the course of the season (from what I've seen). Your absolutely right about his decision making and ability to pass the puck, it is awesome. He will become an excellent playmaker in this league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
I will not throw any cheap shots at Stahl, Horton, King and all because I'd be a fraud to comment on players I've seen so little and even if I saw 5 or 6 games to denegrate them would be ridiculous. They are all no doubt going to be great players- but I can comment on Bergeron and he is so damn impressive. He's arguably already one the most rounded players on the team.
Staal - Looks like a pretty well-rounded player in Carolina so far.
Horton - Not playing with the greatest linemates in the world, but he's looked pretty good.
King - He's the main reason why Vancouver's Powerplay isn't dead last, and with 11 goals to lead rookies, he's having a good season.
Bergeron - Looks very good sofar this season and has progressed alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH
Ask Hulse and Nash (I decided today I like him) about Bergeron and I guarantee you they shower unbelievable praise on this kid.
I'd say so.

Aerolanche is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 02:34 PM
  #20
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 26,962
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
It really depends on what you mean by super star. If you are saying he will be at the level of Wayne Gretzky or Mario Lemieux, I disagree. If you are talking about the common star like a Glen Murray or Milan Hejduk, I agree.



700 Bruins games and you still can't spell Bruins right? Comparing him to Francis, Oates and Pederson is a pretty big compliment for the youngster, obviously. I like where your coming from though.



He does look like a stud to me, too. His skating definately has improved over the course of the season (from what I've seen). Your absolutely right about his decision making and ability to pass the puck, it is awesome. He will become an excellent playmaker in this league.



Staal - Looks like a pretty well-rounded player in Carolina so far.
Horton - Not playing with the greatest linemates in the world, but he's looked pretty good.
King - He's the main reason why Vancouver's Powerplay isn't dead last, and with 11 goals to lead rookies, he's having a good season.
Bergeron - Looks very good sofar this season and has progressed alot.



I'd say so.
I hope these guys are all stars- it makes the game better. I'd say superstar along the lines of those players is way off. Oates/Francis/Pederson are certainly a notch below- those guys (Mario, Gretzky, Belliveau, Messier) are the Rolls Royce of hockey players. Bergeron will probably be a nice Beemer. He's just an impressive guy that you could take a 12 year old player and say- 'see that guy, #37? watch him because thats how you play the game'. Thats the ultimate compliment. The other know doubt worked extremely hard but they were truly blessed. Bergeron couldn't possibly be in that group but neither is Thornton. Joe seems more dynamic than the Oates, Pederson, Francis type players but that doesn't mean he is or was better. It will be interesting if Bergeron gets better to see how he and Joe are looked at in this town. Hockey allows two centers and the CBA will probably allow the Broons to keep both but the fans will probably have their favorites. Bergeron will probably have that humble Jean Ratelle type of image from what I see, whereas Joe is a charismatic sort who could own the town but will never be a whipping boy because he's so likeable. I truly lucky break for Boston.

DKH is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 05:12 PM
  #21
Magnus Fulgur
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 7,354
vCash: 500
Jean Ratelle

DKH, I agree completely with the Jean Ratelle comment. The FIRST time I saw him play I thought "OMG, we just got Jean Ratelle back without having to trade Espo!" Now if only we could get a Brad Park.

Magnus Fulgur is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 05:44 PM
  #22
Lam7825
Go Goldy Go!
 
Lam7825's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Tacoma WA (for now)
Country: United States
Posts: 1,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Eye
BTW DKH, is that CALE HULSE?? Any chance we can get him? Say in a deal like this?

to Nashville

O'DONNELL
AXELSSON
HUML
3RD ROUNDER
HILBERT

to Boston
Cale HULSE
SCOTT HARTNELL
1ST ROUND PICK '04

then trade

ZAMUNER
MORRISONN

to NYR for
BARNABY
POTI


Lineup

HEJDUK-THORNTON-BERTUZZI
SAMSONOV-BERGERON-HARTNELL
BARNABY-ROLSTON-PYATT
MCCARTHY-STOCK-DOAN

HULSE-BOYNTON
POTI-JILLSON
BOURQUE-GILL
MORAN


Note: This was today's in-honor-of-Taz24 post.

Ok, Black Eye, I have to post a correction here, and a little personal opinion too. First, a trade with Nashville isn't going to net Cale Hulse, considering he's a Phoenix Coyote now. And second, I don't think the Bruins need him. I saw this guy play in juniors, and he's a little thin between the ears and soft on the ice at times IMHO. Kind of a liablility on the blueline too- probably one reason the Preds let him walk away this summer to sign a FA contract with Phx (to make room for Hamhuis).
If you want guys from the Coyotes line-up, look at Doan (heart as big as the rink itself), Paul Mara (that guy would look awesome with a spoked B on his sweater) or even Tyson Nash (his middle name is "agitator").


Lauri from Tacoma

Lam7825 is offline  
Old
12-01-2003, 07:14 PM
  #23
SToMper!
Registered User
 
SToMper!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sand Bar
Country: United States
Posts: 3,289
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lam7825
Ok, Black Eye, I have to post a correction here, and a little personal opinion too. First, a trade with Nashville isn't going to net Cale Hulse, considering he's a Phoenix Coyote now. And second, I don't think the Bruins need him. I saw this guy play in juniors, and he's a little thin between the ears and soft on the ice at times IMHO. Kind of a liablility on the blueline too- probably one reason the Preds let him walk away this summer to sign a FA contract with Phx (to make room for Hamhuis).
If you want guys from the Coyotes line-up, look at Doan (heart as big as the rink itself), Paul Mara (that guy would look awesome with a spoked B on his sweater) or even Tyson Nash (his middle name is "agitator").


Lauri from Tacoma
I've got a soft spot in my heart for Cale Hulse if only for TAZ#24's endlessly lengthy and creative trade proposals....it just seems right!

Great post DKH......I was thinking about Bergie at work today, and now that I've had a couple of Magic Hat's (Humble Patience, red ales.....mmmm!) I'm ready to say.....
I hope we don't crucify this kid if at some point he appears to "hit the Wall" He has come through beyond all expectations, his puck-handling is great (how 'bout that pass off the net), his vision is phenomenal, and it appears his desire for greatness is boundless as well as highly supported with his linemates and landlord!
I was worried that when opposing teams finally focus on how to stop him, and achieve it to some level that we'll condemn him to reaching his limit and I know he'll probably level off from his own limitations, but also from others focus on his play.
I'm real excited to see his development and further experiments with linemates. Gotta admit, a Bergie, Sammy, Zino line looks really intriguing. I look forward to seeing this kids play here for a long time!

SToMper! is offline  
Old
12-02-2003, 04:32 AM
  #24
Bruwinz37
Registered User
 
Bruwinz37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 26,871
vCash: 500
I think what is most encouraging about Bergeron is that even when he isnt putting up points, he still does things that impress. Contrary to what many of the board *experts* proclaimed during camp, he is not soft in the least bit. He has dished out some good hits. His defensive awareness, his play away from the puck, and his vision are all top notch. The Bruins literally stole a guy who probably should have been a top 10 pick (hindsight being what it is) in last years draft because they are finally realizing the importance of good scouting.

Bruwinz37 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.