HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

For Getzlaf

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-08-2012, 11:02 AM
  #51
DuckshaveaRPG
Registered User
 
DuckshaveaRPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post

DuckshaveaRPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 11:55 AM
  #52
BraveSirRobin
Ducks offseason
 
BraveSirRobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Yucaipa, CA
Country: Sami
Posts: 4,019
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to BraveSirRobin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post


I will admit, the intelligence void known as the trade rumors and free agent talk board has provided quite a few much-needed laughs in regards to Getzlaf and Perry. I just can't wait for us to resign them so this idiocy will stop.

BraveSirRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 12:32 PM
  #53
ShadowDuck
Captain Anaheim
 
ShadowDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,974
vCash: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveSirRobin View Post


I just can't wait for us to resign them so this idiocy will stop.
Unfortunately that's what Devils fans said about Parise.

I think we'll alright.

ShadowDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 01:28 PM
  #54
Lord Flashheart
Squadron Commander
 
Lord Flashheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bananaland crapital
Country: Croatia
Posts: 3,689
vCash: 500
From Ektard's site:
Quote:
On Getzlaf...

Hearing Ottawa and Toronto, but I am not convinced the Ducks aren't keeping Getzlaf but attempting to show Philly they have other options besides Bobby Ryan. The Flyers are currently still far apart from the Ducks asking price..maybe if they fear the Ducks move Getzlaf instead they up their offer..
Haven't read such a far-fetched BS in a while.

Lord Flashheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 01:31 PM
  #55
Spicy Porkins
Porkins the White
 
Spicy Porkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: He is risen!
Posts: 8,550
vCash: 50
Can't he be bothered to type out a full ellipsis?

Spicy Porkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2012, 01:57 PM
  #56
DuckshaveaRPG
Registered User
 
DuckshaveaRPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 829
vCash: 500


HACK TO THE FULL EXTENT !!!!!!!

DuckshaveaRPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2012, 12:56 AM
  #57
leafs1habs0
Burn the Boats
 
leafs1habs0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,066
vCash: 500
IMO, nice read on #15:

http://thehockeywriters.com/is-ryan-...anaheim-ducks/

Yes, I'm a Leafs fan, and have no illusions of grandeur regarding Getz in blue and white in 2012, but as you all know, 2013 definitely intrigues us here in Leafs Nation...can Murray re-sign both Perry and Getz who are UFAs at the end of the 2012 season with a new CBA on the horizon??

Would Kessel and Gardiner going back the other way get it done?
What if Grabovski or a high pick were in that package too?

leafs1habs0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2012, 01:40 AM
  #58
ShadowDuck
Captain Anaheim
 
ShadowDuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,974
vCash: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs1habs0 View Post
IMO, nice read on #15:

http://thehockeywriters.com/is-ryan-...anaheim-ducks/

Yes, I'm a Leafs fan, and have no illusions of grandeur regarding Getz in blue and white in 2012, but as you all know, 2013 definitely intrigues us here in Leafs Nation...can Murray re-sign both Perry and Getz who are UFAs at the end of the 2012 season with a new CBA on the horizon??

Would Kessel and Gardiner going back the other way get it done?
What if Grabovski or a high pick were in that package too?
I stopped reading once I read the title of that article.

ShadowDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2012, 02:38 AM
  #59
mightyquack
Rekordtorschütze!
 
mightyquack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Perth, WA
Country: Germany
Posts: 17,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafs1habs0 View Post
IMO, nice read on #15:

http://thehockeywriters.com/is-ryan-...anaheim-ducks/

Yes, I'm a Leafs fan, and have no illusions of grandeur regarding Getz in blue and white in 2012, but as you all know, 2013 definitely intrigues us here in Leafs Nation...can Murray re-sign both Perry and Getz who are UFAs at the end of the 2012 season with a new CBA on the horizon??

Would Kessel and Gardiner going back the other way get it done?
What if Grabovski or a high pick were in that package too?
I would rather cut off my left nut then trade Getz or Perry to the Leafs

mightyquack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2012, 02:47 AM
  #60
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,499
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyquack View Post
I would rather cut off my left nut then trade Getz or Perry to the Leafs
I agree. I would also rather cut off your left nut than trade Getz or Perry to the Leafs.



Last edited by Ducks DVM: 07-22-2012 at 08:42 AM.
Ducks DVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2012, 05:12 AM
  #61
JabbaJabba
Registered User
 
JabbaJabba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,971
vCash: 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
I agree. I would also rather cut off your left nut than trade getzor Perry to the Leafs.

This.

Also I would cut the remaining nut aswell rather than trade Getzlaf/Perry to Toronto.

JabbaJabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2012, 05:33 AM
  #62
mightyquack
Rekordtorschütze!
 
mightyquack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Perth, WA
Country: Germany
Posts: 17,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaJabba View Post
This.

Also I would cut the remaining nut aswell rather than trade Getzlaf/Perry to Toronto.
Afraid to say the remaining nut will veto that deal

mightyquack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2012, 01:50 PM
  #63
Eddie Shack
RIP KevFist
 
Eddie Shack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Anaheim, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,333
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDuck View Post
I stopped reading once I read the title of that article.
You should read the article. It's a horrible title, but really a decent analysis of Getzlaf's evolution in ANA.

I wonder if perhaps the coaching style differences between Carlyle and BB could help Getz. I think RC was more of a "kick 'em in the ass" type and BB is more of a "pat 'em on the back" type. Pure speculation on my part, but who knows?

Eddie Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2012, 03:29 AM
  #64
Finnpin
Registered User
 
Finnpin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 9,148
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Shack View Post
You should read the article. It's a horrible title, but really a decent analysis of Getzlaf's evolution in ANA.

I wonder if perhaps the coaching style differences between Carlyle and BB could help Getz. I think RC was more of a "kick 'em in the ass" type and BB is more of a "pat 'em on the back" type. Pure speculation on my part, but who knows?
Well the way players have commented I think it's pretty much like that. RC was definately old school.

So now we are hearing Getz rumors....nothing happens....then Perry....nothing happens....Bobby again...

Actually I just click hockeybuzz.com cause of it's comedy factor...it is entertainment.

Finnpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.