HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Prospect Update at HF

Old
07-23-2012, 09:13 PM
The Judge

vCash: 500
Prospect Update at HF

Hey guys, I am curious to know when all draftees for this year will be revised for all teams for Hockey's Future?

I wonder how Pearson and the rest will be rated.

Thanks in advance! GO KINGS!!!!

The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2012, 09:15 PM
cnshockey
A World Alone

vCash: 672
They usually take a while. Hopefully some time in August we'll see it. Also, on a related note, I've been thinking of running a poll on what the posters here think our top prospect list is. Might get around to it eventually unless someone else wants to do it.

cnshockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Josh Deitell
Hockey's Future Staff

Just got back from Europe recently and took the reigns back over from Andrew. The whole page is a work-in-progress at the moment but it shouldn't take me too long to get everything updated.

Josh Deitell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 08:13 AM
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
They usually take a while. Hopefully some time in August we'll see it. Also, on a related note, I've been thinking of running a poll on what the posters here think our top prospect list is. Might get around to it eventually unless someone else wants to do it.
I always love these polls and the discussion it usually leads to. Be interesting to see this year since they is very little chance that many or any of the prospects make a significant impact this year unless trades happen in the next couple months. Let me know if you want any help on it, but since my laptop is currently down I'm stuck to checking on here from work...

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 09:15 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

Quote:
I did it last year and was also thinking of doing it again as well. Either way is fine, just let me know if you want to do it or if you want me to do it. Either way, likely should do it shortly so as to get our list done prior to/same time as HF's rolls theirs out.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 09:44 AM
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
I did it last year and was also thinking of doing it again as well. Either way is fine, just let me know if you want to do it or if you want me to do it. Either way, likely should do it shortly so as to get our list done prior to/same time as HF's rolls theirs out.
If we are gonna do this we should establish rules for what a prospect is to avoid the "Moller situation" from last year. I'd say use the same criteria as this website does to see how close our list is to the one that gets posted.

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 10:08 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
If we are gonna do this we should establish rules for what a prospect is to avoid the "Moller situation" from last year. I'd say use the same criteria as this website does to see how close our list is to the one that gets posted.
I'm fine with that as long as Bernier is off the list. I'm not sure if he's past eligibility or not, but there's no way he should be listed as a prospect at this point as it's been 2 years since he was in the minors.

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Mr Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
(as the person above me has said) that would work as long as bernier isnt on that list

Mr Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 06:21 PM
cnshockey
A World Alone

vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
You can go ahead and do it. Will be busy these next few weeks and would probably end up forgetting to start the next poll eventually

cnshockey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 06:37 PM
rajuabju

Quote:
At this point, I consider Voynov and Bernier both graduated. Probably King too.

Toffoli would be my vote for our top prospect, followed by Forbort then Pearson. I see Loktionov dropping a bit.

rajuabju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 07:05 PM
triplcrown

What about Bud Holloway?

IMO, he is a legitimate dark horse candidate for
most NHL-ready player remaining in the system.

Last edited by triplcrown: 07-24-2012 at 07:11 PM.
triplcrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 07:36 PM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

I agree the following shouldn't be prospects: Bernier, Moller, Holloway, Voynov, King, Nolan.

King'sPawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 09:52 PM
The Judge

Quote:
That's a great idea!

Old
07-24-2012, 09:53 PM
The Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Deitell View Post
Just got back from Europe recently and took the reigns back over from Andrew. The whole page is a work-in-progress at the moment but it shouldn't take me too long to get everything updated.

Old
07-28-2012, 07:41 AM
Brock

http://ohlprospects.blogspot.ca/2012...les-kings.html

I didn't really know where else to put this.

I've been working through each NHL team and reviewing the progression of their OHL players based on last season. I also try to give an outlook on this coming year.

LA is today.

Old
07-28-2012, 07:58 AM
BigBrown
They did it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post

I've been working through each NHL team and reviewing the progression of their OHL players based on last season. I also try to give an outlook on this coming year.

LA is today.
Thanks, always interested in first hand opinions of our guys.

BigBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Tonellisghost
WE ARE THE KINGS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post

LA is today.
Excellent write ups.

I think Ebert will be a good one in a couple of years.

AndyA will bounce back this season. He looked really good at times this past year but you could see that he needed some maturing to get his head where it needs to be. Manchester this season with a cup of tea not out of the question and then a shot at the bigs next year.

Tonellisghost is offline   Reply With Quote