HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fleury wedding pics

Old
07-24-2012, 07:22 AM
JTG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour Over Glory View Post
Please see your optometrist.

Also, lol at Letang and Johnson's showdown and then Letang walking with his I think gf? Who is knocked up...Tanger, livin' life like a frat boy.

Fleury should fire his tailor, yikes.
What frat boy tries to get a girl knocked up?

JTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 07:55 AM
sniugneP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylonus View Post
My wife saw the pictures and recognized Staal and goes "Is he holding hands with his sister?!"

I had to look again - his wife does look A LOT like him
Yeah, I had to look again. She definitely looks like him.

MAF's bride is gorgeous. Easily most attractive among Pens' wives and girlfriends.

Last edited by sniugneP: 07-24-2012 at 11:43 AM.
sniugneP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 08:11 AM
HMPens

Saw in an interview earlier this summer that Letang's baby is due in November and seemed very excited.

I wonder if it will have any affect on his game. I know that sounds crazy to even think about about, but he seems like someone who is easily distracted.

HMPens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Le Magnifique 66
Let's Go Pens

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMPens View Post
Saw in an interview earlier this summer that Letang's baby is due in November and seemed very excited.

I wonder if it will have any affect on his game. I know that sounds crazy to even think about about, but he seems like someone who is easily distracted.
He won't be getting a lot of sleep that's for sure

Le Magnifique 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzburgh87 View Post
This makes me miss Talbot. Alot.
I don't get this and its from a bunch of people here. These pictures make me think "how did I ever like that dewsh?"

Ogrezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Shady Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedCreative View Post
Good lord a ton of people here have really, really, really low standards or a very loose definition of what a "hot" girl is...
I was thinking the same thing.

Shady Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 11:10 AM
MrBurgundy*
Time to move forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Machine View Post
I was thinking the same thing.
Yeah I agree but with a caveat. Most of the guys on here who say things like "she isn't really all that hot" or "you need to get your eyes checked" would still take a girl like that any day of the week.

MrBurgundy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 11:17 AM
Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Staal's wife is an attractive woman. I wouldn't go crazy over her but come on people. Saying you need your eyes checked? Sheesh.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don'tcry4mejanhrdina View Post
Staal's wife is an attractive woman. I wouldn't go crazy over her but come on people. Saying you need your eyes checked? Sheesh.
It's the internet. Everyone loses at least 3 points on the hot scale here.

Old
07-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Darth Vitale
Transitional Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don'tcry4mejanhrdina View Post
We need a better picture but you are correct. I think some people subscribe to the LA / Hollywood bone creature definition of "hot" only. It's like any woman who does not have big gazambas, or who has a hint of healthy weight to them (although she looks trim in the shot below more so than the wedding shot) is "fat", or a minor flaw is "reject". I find many of the women they show on magazines to look pretty freakish IMO.

Awwww. They look so happy. You can tell from the copper toned pixels. That said, FU Staal!

Darth Vitale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 11:38 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
We need a better picture but you are correct. I think some people subscribe to the LA / Hollywood bone creature definition of "hot" only. It's like any woman who does not have big gazambas, or who has a hint of healthy weight to them (although she looks trim in the shot below more so than the wedding shot) is "fat", or a minor flaw is "reject". I find many of the women they show on magazines to look pretty freakish IMO.

Awwww. They look so happy. You can tell from the copper toned pixels. That said, FU Staal!

It really is ridiculous. My one friend complains he can't find any nice girls but he will only go for the super skinny fake looking chicks.

Old
07-24-2012, 11:43 AM
Darth Vitale
Transitional Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
It really is ridiculous. My one friend complains he can't find any nice girls but he will only go for the super skinny fake looking chicks.
That's because he can't think for himself as to what he finds attractive. He does that as much to impress you and your friends, as anything. And he might not even realize it. It's amazing how many guys pick the girl they ask out, based on how impressed they think other guys will be if she says yes. Instead of going purely on a mix of whether they find the woman genuinely attractive and chemistry.

Like the guys who would rather date a "hot" beyotch, vs. a genuinely attractive woman who they have something in common with, but who might be slightly overweight or have legs that aren't perfect, one boob slightly bigger than the other or whatever.

Guys get what they deserve most of the time. Same is true of women. The legendary "I know he's a jerk but still, check out the abs..."

Old
07-24-2012, 11:52 AM
Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Quote:
That's because he can't think for himself as to what he finds attractive. He does that as much to impress you and your friends, as anything. And he might not even realize it. It's amazing how many guys pick the girl they ask out, based on how impressed they think other guys will be if she says yes. Instead of going purely on a mix of whether they find the woman genuinely attractive and chemistry.

Like the guys who would rather date a "hot" beyotch, vs. a genuinely attractive woman who they have something in common with, but who might be slightly overweight or have legs that aren't perfect, one boob slightly bigger than the other or whatever.

Guys get what they deserve most of the time. Same is true of women. The legendary "I know he's a jerk but still, check out the abs..."
Well said.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:

but we yell at him for it all the time. Like serious sitdown talks because he gets drunk and depressed about it. We'll get girls to come out with us to set him up with girls that don't suck and he will say he's not attracted to her and then turn around and complain the next night. makes me so mad.

Old
07-24-2012, 11:54 AM
UnrealMachine

Quote:
I don't get this and its from a bunch of people here. These pictures make me think "how did I ever like that dewsh?"
Yep, although I never liked him to begin with. I guess he was funny in that commercial though, once.

UnrealMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Crafton
Liver-Eating Johnson

vCash: 50
Kris Letang has an awesome name. and an awesome mother-of-his-child. but this awesome mother-of-his-child has an awesome name herself. Catherine Laflamme. that's right Laflamme.

Crafton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 12:04 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Crafton View Post
Kris Letang has an awesome name. and an awesome mother-of-his-child. but this awesome mother-of-his-child has an awesome name herself. Catherine Laflamme. that's right Laflamme.

that is awesome. Please go with a hyphenated last name Laflamme-Letang for the baby.

Old
07-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Shady Machine

Quote:
Well the picture is slightly crunchy and she's squinting so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. What's low standards is the "society definition" of a 90 lb scarecrow with sternum showing between her fake ****, along with some collagen lips and bleached hair. I bet if we find a nice portrait of her we'd all agree she's a good looking woman at teh very least. Also chicks almost never look good in wedding attire. They always wear these bizarro dresses that make them look like rejects from a Robert Palmer video. We need to find a picture of her in normal attire, normal light, smiling. Then we can judge.

Maybe hot was the wrong word but I wager she's definitely attractive when not squinting. In general everyone in this damn wedding seems to be squinting. Especially Sid.
The bold is certainly true. I'd say she's a good looking woman.

Old
07-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Shady Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBurgundy View Post
Yeah I agree but with a caveat. Most of the guys on here who say things like "she isn't really all that hot" or "you need to get your eyes checked" would still take a girl like that any day of the week.
True.

Old
07-24-2012, 12:26 PM
naaat721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honour Over Glory View Post
Those types of couples freak me out, like they legitimately freak me out. I see them a lot, I mean, how do you not recognize the features.

"Oh hey baby, you look like you could be my sister...we should get married, make babies."

Jordan Staal's proposal speech.
It must be a Staal thing. Eric's wife could also be mistaken for a biological Staal.

naaat721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Erz8771

vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylonus View Post
My wife saw the pictures and recognized Staal and goes "Is he holding hands with his sister?!"

I had to look again - his wife does look A LOT like him
All them dutch folk lookalike.

Erz8771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Darth Vitale
Transitional Period

Man, Eric's wife is all neck... and those arms. I wonder if she played college hoops.

I'm not saying she's part alien but...

she's part alien.

Old
07-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Erz8771

Geez, tough crowd here picking at the ladies. I would like to see some pics of our posters women.

Old
07-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erz8771 View Post
Geez, tough crowd here picking at the ladies. I would like to see some pics of our posters women.

Last edited by Ogrezilla: 07-24-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old
07-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Erz8771

Quote:
delete