HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Championship Memorabilia

Old
07-25-2012, 11:56 PM
RAZZIE King
Los Cucarachas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWest View Post
I pre-ordered my BD from Amazon the same day the Kings won the Cup, but it looks like it won't be arriving until Thursday. I may just cancel it and buy it at Best Buy tomorrow.
That's what I did... I got a $25 BB gift card that was burning a hole in my wallet (and almost forgot it was there)... All I had to do was put the remaining $2 on my credit card...

RAZZIE King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildturkey12 View Post
Not sure if somebody posted these already but I am going to the market tonight to get me some milk.
Does anyone know if they sell Broguiere's milk in stores around Valencia or LA? Trying to find me a bottle of their chocolate milk.

Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2012, 10:35 AM
Perro

so the day night the kings won the cup I purchased three things from NHL.com

1) A jersey #12 with name "First Cup" - Jersey came with numbers hanging half off of the jersey, the name plate looks very cheaply done and is a different colour of white than the rest of the jersey so it stands out.
2) A decal for my truck with the kings logo and saying 2012 stanley cup champions - decal came no logo, just text saying 2012 stanley cup champions.
3) A framed pictued of the team around the cup with a coin. Never arrived!!

NHL.com is completely useless, their poor customer service people have to deal with so much do to shotty product or delivery. Although they gave me a 10% code and refunded me for the picture never making it I just purchased it through amazon.com whom I have never had any issues.
Has anyone else had any similiar problems with NHL.com?

Perro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
Has anyone else had any similiar problems with NHL.com?
I ordered a crap load of stuff from them after we won. Most of it has come no problem although it took a few weeks for some of the items. One item (pint beer glasses) got cancelled. Just yesterday I got my framed team pic with a space to put my game ticket but unfortunately the glass was cracked so I guess I will find out how their return service goes...

Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Perro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quattro View Post
I ordered a crap load of stuff from them after we won. Most of it has come no problem although it took a few weeks for some of the items. One item (pint beer glasses) got cancelled. Just yesterday I got my framed team pic with a space to put my game ticket but unfortunately the glass was cracked so I guess I will find out how their return service goes...
well good luck, the people i dealt with really nice. however not nice enough to compensate for the crappy product.

Perro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2012, 02:38 PM
KingsKnight
June 11-12 13-14

Nhl.com returns was pretty good with me when I received an item that was damaged in shipping. One thing that's annoying is that their returns line asks you to leave a message, but the mailbox is always full. I found that you need to just call them as if you're going to order something, and then explain that you actually want to exchange/return an item.

KingsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Wildturkey12
Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
Does anyone know if they sell Broguiere's milk in stores around Valencia or LA? Trying to find me a bottle of their chocolate milk.
I usually buy it at Pavillions, so I would assume Vons carries it as well. I know Gelsons carries it too. I havent been able to find the bottles with the Kings, just Huell Howser but I am going to check Ralphs tonight. Ill let you know if they have it.

Wildturkey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2012, 09:14 PM
onlyalad

fathead love
zoom to Patrick's left hand.
Is there something in it? I don't know
http://www.fathead.com/nhl/los-angel...al/?src=browse

onlyalad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Rorschach
Fearful Symmetry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildturkey12 View Post
I usually buy it at Pavillions, so I would assume Vons carries it as well. I know Gelsons carries it too. I havent been able to find the bottles with the Kings, just Huell Howser but I am going to check Ralphs tonight. Ill let you know if they have it.
Yay gonna get some chocolate milk!

Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

If anyone still needs the FRY's ad for the Discount on the BLu-Ray + DVD $19.99 Combo ...

(I was down in the Burbank area today and stopped in to get one ... they also had a small table of Kings Cup stuff; plastic mugs, shot glasses, a few T-shirts, a Felt Wall Banner, etc.)

http://images.frys.com/art/facebook/...OCR/page1.html

Puck U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

There was a Fat Head groupon like 2 days before the final ended and I forgot to buy one. I go on the day they won to buy one and it was sold out. That would be awesome to have in my living room.

-----------------------------------

It’s that time again: TEAM LA Summer Sale is here! Save up to 90% OFF select gear from the LA Kings, LA Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, & much more! This Saturday & Sunday only from 8am-7pm at the TEAM LA Store at Staples Center! Visit http://teamlastore.com/content/more-info-summer-sale for more details.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Vamos Rafa
Ban ADT

I still don't have mine. **** you, Amazon!

Vamos Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 11:56 AM
nocturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyalad View Post
fathead love
zoom to Patrick's left hand.
Is there something in it? I don't know
http://www.fathead.com/nhl/los-angel...al/?src=browse
His ass maybe?

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2012, 04:38 PM
pevsfreedom

i still need to find a decent price on a group picture around the cup. found one on ebay for $50 but still seems absurd.

pevsfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2012, 01:57 PM
WINNNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
2) A decal for my truck with the kings logo and saying 2012 stanley cup champions - decal came no logo, just text saying 2012 stanley cup champions.
yea i bought the same thing and also got it without the logo, was a little dissapointed when i got it but its on my truck and i like it still so it works for me.

for those asking about the milk, i just bought 2 at Sprouts, but they didn't have any chocolate milk so i got a 1% and 2% normal milk. vons didn't have that brand of milk though so not sure if its a "healthy" brand or whatever, i had never been to sprouts before today haha

does anyone know where they are selling the bud light ones? i went to vons, but didnt have it but it seems like something bevmo would have. i just haven't made it there yet. if its like a staters(or some other place) exclusive would definitely love a heads up!

WINNNING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2012, 04:55 AM
topliner967

Any news on the Miller/Fox special disc? Latest I've found was this over on http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffar...ekly-medi.html

Quote:
A Miller-Fox CD is still in the works for a team-created multi-media project that will be produced to benefit the team's charity foundation.
So it's just gonna be a CD now? I guess that means no video or video of low quality (I realize they don't own the rights to the full games). It says "multi-media", but that can mean anything really.

topliner967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2012, 08:32 AM
nocturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by topliner967 View Post
Any news on the Miller/Fox special disc? Latest I've found was this over on http://www.insidesocal.com/tomhoffar...ekly-medi.html

So it's just gonna be a CD now? I guess that means no video or video of low quality (I realize they don't own the rights to the full games). It says "multi-media", but that can mean anything really.
I'll take anything over that POS NHL DVD that they just released. Anything with Bob and Jim is a IMMEDIATE improvement over that NHL crap.

Old
07-29-2012, 11:19 AM
nocturn

Why, for the love of God, cant I find a single Kings hat that is just plain black with the new logo on it? Does no manufacturer make a plain hat anymore? Must they all have stupid shadowing and other gimmicky crap? I want this:

but with the new logo. Simple.

I dont want a snapback, old logo, shadowing, pinstripes and all the other gayness that comes with the newly designed lids. I want basic, damnit. Is it that hard?

I should have bought a 100 of the old Practice "Kings CCM Hockey" hats that were out about 15 years ago and only cost $12 bones. At the time, I bought 5 and figured I'd get a few years out of them. Should have bought a 1000 of em. They looked like this but were Forum Blue and obviously said Kings:

Last edited by nocturn: 07-29-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old
07-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

Nocturn ... http://www.lids.com/NHL/Los-Angeles-Kings/20096328

/ or

http://teamlastore.com/content/los-a...logo-hat-black

Last edited by Puck U: 07-29-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old
07-29-2012, 03:44 PM
nocturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
Thanks Puck. I probably should have been clearer though. I meant the new "pencil" logo. I actually have that exact Reebok Face-off Crown logo hat you posted.

Thanks anyway.

Old
07-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
Thanks Puck. I probably should have been clearer though. I meant the new "pencil" logo. I actually have that exact Reebok Face-off Crown logo hat you posted.

Thanks anyway.
how about the bottom one ... I edited above, I don't THINK it has that 2nd Kings Logo watermark on the front ? but ? stupid if it does ... nice hat if it don't

Old
07-29-2012, 05:55 PM
nocturn

Quote:
how about the bottom one ... I edited above, I don't THINK it has that 2nd Kings Logo watermark on the front ? but ? stupid if it does ... nice hat if it don't
Unfortunately it does have the watermark/shadow line detail Puck. I've seen it at the local mall hat store.

If it didnt, Id be all over it. THAT IS what I want!

Thats what absolutely boggles my mind...so simple and obvious yet so hard to design and fabricate??? I mean WTF?

A solid black hat (or white FTM) with the new Kings logo in front? Even better would be the addition of a Stanley Cup silhouette with "2012" below it, on back. THAT would be badass. I'd buy 10!

Old
07-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

What about this one ...

http://shop.nbcsports.com/Los-Angele...759899_PD.html

Old
07-29-2012, 07:15 PM
nocturn

Quote:
Haha! Funny you should post that. I just bought this last week:

It says its for women but It fits my mellon and looks good to boot!

Old
07-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
I'll take anything over that POS NHL DVD that they just released. Anything with Bob and Jim is a IMMEDIATE improvement over that NHL crap.
wow. really?

I just watched it - it was fantastic.

I guess Kings fans are so used to complaining about something that now that we've won the Cup, they have to turn their venom somewhere. Imagine a few months ago thinking that your biggest gripe as a Kings fan was the quality of the Stanley Cup Championship DVD.

Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote