Then buy a ticket to see it. Who cares about the storyline, Olivia Munn is in it
Didn't know her yet, googled her and have to say: this woman is worth seeing this movie
I was forced to watch "A Little Bit of Heaven" on yesterday evening with my girlfriend .. and did not even know what the movie is about before.
I was very sad after 20 minutes where Kate got the information she will be dying
Do not watch this movie
Okay to be honest, the movie was not that bad - but I expected a movie with an happy end ...
I love malty beers. Brown beers. Not a fan of the hops.
Best beers I've had lately -
1) Mexican Chocolate Stout - Copper Kettle Brewery, Denver CO (Gold winner of GABF last year)
2) Pretty much any other beer at Copper Kettle....Their Kolsch was good..Next week is Basil Blonde. yum.
3) Wailua Wheat - Kona Brewing CO (usually hate fruity beers but it's passion fruit wheat. excellent)
4) Mighty Mighty Brown - Breckenridge Brewery (really rare to get this off tap, but it's great)
5) Hoss - Great Divide (normal everyday beer but I love it)
PS - GABF tickets go on sale on Thursday. I'll be there Friday night for sure.
I'm about half way done the 2nd book of the Hunger games and kinda bummed I'm almost done. Can anyone recommend another series that similar (a dystopia/revolution type book?).
I was thinking about reading birthmarked by caragh o'brien, anyone read it or heard about it?
Don't worry man, you've still got the 3rd one...but even hardcore fans of the series, most of them admit that the 3rd book doesn't quite live up to the other 2 and that it may be somewhat of a letdown.
I'm someone who tore through the 1st book, read the 2nd one even quicker, and read the 3rd book just as quickly, but I will admit, that of the 3, it's the metaphorical "weak link" in the series.
But you HAVE to read it to finish the series and receive the necessary closure to these characters.