Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

GAME DIARY: Total Extreme Warfare / Extreme Warfare Revenge

Old
07-28-2012, 09:48 PM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 50
I got it working. It was just when it started up that it would freeze. I closed it and the loaded game was there, so I opened it and everything was there.

M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2012, 10:13 PM
M.C.G. 31

Hold on, every time the game is loading, it just freezes and doesn't respond. Anything on how to fix that?

EDIT: NVM...read EWR forums. Restarted the game and let it load, even if it read "not responding."

LOL...

Last edited by M.C.G. 31: 07-29-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Old
07-29-2012, 02:45 AM
M.C.G. 31

The updated rosters are fun to play with. I'm getting better matches and programs I'm finding. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan on Smackdown got a ****1/2 in the write up and 94% overall.

Pretty fun with the updated rosters leading up to SummerSlam.

Old
07-31-2012, 05:29 PM
M.C.G. 31

Is it possible to fire Sophie? If so, how? She suggested Khali/Ezekiel should be the Tag Team Champions and now I have to fire her...

Old
07-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Habsfan18

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
Is it possible to fire Sophie? If so, how? She suggested Khali/Ezekiel should be the Tag Team Champions and now I have to fire her...
She suggested I take the Intercontinental title off of Curt Hennig and give it to Raymond Rougeau.

07-31-2012, 07:11 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
She suggested I take the Intercontinental title off of Curt Hennig and give it to Raymond Rougeau.
Haha solid choice Sophie.

TwistedWristah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2012, 08:43 PM
Habsfan18

I started a new WWF file with 1991 rosters earlier today.

I immediately signed Cactus Jack, The Great Muta, and Owen Hart. All 3 of which will be pushed.

Also getting pushes: Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, and Shawn Michaels, who I created and named the first ever WWF Television Champion.

My main feuds which are building up to Summerslam:

Randy Savage/Jake Roberts
Hulk Hogan/Rick Rude (in which I plan to put Rude over, but Hogan will likely refuse, and his morale will go wayy down, so not sure what to do)
Bret Hart/Ted DiBiase

Other feuds:

Shawn Michaels/Marty Jannetty
Mr. Perfect/Texas Tornado

I'm booking Cactus Jack as a lunatic. On separate episodes of Prime Time Wrestling, Wrestling Challenge and Superstars I've had him attack Jack Tunney, Andre The Giant (both authority figures) and a referee. I'm going to keep booking him crazy, until I can find a meaningful feud for him in which he would go over. Thinking Jake Roberts after his program with Savage.

I was scouting the Dynamite Kid, but WCW scooped him up. I'm not too concerned about them at this point though. My Wrestling Challenge show goes head to head every Saturday night with their main show in prime time, and while they only average ratings in the 3.25 area, I'm consistently hitting high 5's. For instance, this week I drew a 5.90 (last week was 5.89) and they drew a 3.27.

I have a pretty high talent budget, so if I start losing money and go in the negatives, I'll likely take out a loan and release about 10-15 talents. I don't really need guys like Kato and Tanaka (The Orient Express) eating up a combined $170,000 per month..

Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2012, 11:09 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Do I have to d/l the 91 rosters?

Old
07-31-2012, 11:18 PM
M.C.G. 31

I'm having a ton of fun with the current day rosters in EWR.

I just finished Hell in a Cell, and so far, all three of my PPVs (SummerSlam, Night of Champions and Hell in a Cell) have gotten 92%, 89% and 92% ratings respectively.

At SummerSlam, my plans for Punk/Cena to go long-term were foiled when I booked the both of them in a barbed wire match for the WWE Championship (upped the risk level to 100% for the PPV, lost my sponsors but got them back), and Cena tore his triceps in the match. The Rock also broke his leg without even wrestling a match, so I'm just going to assume he ****ed up a stunt in a movie for game purposes.

I continued Triple H/Brock Lesnar all the way to Hell in a Cell and tied CM Punk into the story as well, as I put Heyman, Lesnar, Punk and Big Show together to form a faction against Triple H, and CM Punk's replacement opponent for John Cena, The Undertaker.

Other programs I had have been Orton/Sheamus (after Orton/Barrett), Jericho/ADR (after Jericho/Ziggler), Bryan/Mysterio (which just ended at Hell in a Cell) and others. I turned Ziggler face and gave him a new gimmick (Ric Flair's "suave") after his gimmick was growing stale (Ziggler got injured for 9 months after the change). Jericho's a face and I turned Orton heel by having him turn on Sheamus in a tag team match, setting up the rivalry.

I needed to give Cena someone to feud with as he returned, and Big Show was the only top guy not in a program already, so I had to put him in there with Cena at this point. All the stories (HHH/Lesnar, Punk/Taker and Cena/Show) tie together though. I ended the first two at Hell in a Cell though.

Right now, my programs look like this:

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H & Rey Mysterio
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Big Show vs. John Cena

Kane vs. Wade Barrett (these two work awesome together in matches)
Chris Jericho vs. Alberto Del Rio
Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix

and I'm about to turn Miz face. He's been in a program with Christian, Cody Rhodes and Mark Henry over the Intercontinental Championship since I started the game. The Miz just recently cost Mark Henry the championship to Christian, so I'm going to start the babyface turn from there.

Current Champions:
WWE Champion - CM Punk
World Champion - Sheamus
Intercontinental Champion - Christian
United States Champion - Tyson Kidd (he and Cesaro are in a mini-program for it right now)
Divas Champion - Beth Phoenix
Tag Team Champions - Kingston/Truth (I actually care about tag teams in MY WWE)

Old
08-01-2012, 12:28 AM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

Quote:
I'm having a ton of fun with the current day rosters in EWR.

I just finished Hell in a Cell, and so far, all three of my PPVs (SummerSlam, Night of Champions and Hell in a Cell) have gotten 92%, 89% and 92% ratings respectively.

At SummerSlam, my plans for Punk/Cena to go long-term were foiled when I booked the both of them in a barbed wire match for the WWE Championship (upped the risk level to 100% for the PPV, lost my sponsors but got them back), and Cena tore his triceps in the match. The Rock also broke his leg without even wrestling a match, so I'm just going to assume he ****ed up a stunt in a movie for game purposes.

I continued Triple H/Brock Lesnar all the way to Hell in a Cell and tied CM Punk into the story as well, as I put Heyman, Lesnar, Punk and Big Show together to form a faction against Triple H, and CM Punk's replacement opponent for John Cena, The Undertaker.

Other programs I had have been Orton/Sheamus (after Orton/Barrett), Jericho/ADR (after Jericho/Ziggler), Bryan/Mysterio (which just ended at Hell in a Cell) and others. I turned Ziggler face and gave him a new gimmick (Ric Flair's "suave") after his gimmick was growing stale (Ziggler got injured for 9 months after the change). Jericho's a face and I turned Orton heel by having him turn on Sheamus in a tag team match, setting up the rivalry.

I needed to give Cena someone to feud with as he returned, and Big Show was the only top guy not in a program already, so I had to put him in there with Cena at this point. All the stories (HHH/Lesnar, Punk/Taker and Cena/Show) tie together though. I ended the first two at Hell in a Cell though.

Right now, my programs look like this:

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H & Rey Mysterio
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
Big Show vs. John Cena

Kane vs. Wade Barrett (these two work awesome together in matches)
Chris Jericho vs. Alberto Del Rio
Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix

and I'm about to turn Miz face. He's been in a program with Christian, Cody Rhodes and Mark Henry over the Intercontinental Championship since I started the game. The Miz just recently cost Mark Henry the championship to Christian, so I'm going to start the babyface turn from there.

Current Champions:
WWE Champion - CM Punk
World Champion - Sheamus
Intercontinental Champion - Christian
United States Champion - Tyson Kidd (he and Cesaro are in a mini-program for it right now)
Divas Champion - Beth Phoenix
Tag Team Champions - Kingston/Truth (I actually care about tag teams in MY WWE)
How do we get the current rosters?

RockLobster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 12:37 AM
M.C.G. 31

There's a link on a previous page that has every update. Download the July update, replace the "Data" section in whatever folder you have EWR on in your computer, and there you go.

Old
08-01-2012, 09:25 AM
RJ8812
Hellooooo ladiiiies

Also, in case you didn't know, for you guys that want to start games from yester-years, if you set for computer clock to back then, your game's start date will be back then

so for instance, say you have a 1998 scenario and you want to start in July 1998, change your compyuter clock to June 1998 (doesnt matter what day) before the game set-up and you'll see that you're game will be starting on July 1st, 1998

RJ8812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 08:09 PM
TwistedWristah
Boston Strong

Thanks guys!

Old
08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
BluesOne31
We going insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ8812 View Post
Also, in case you didn't know, for you guys that want to start games from yester-years, if you set for computer clock to back then, your game's start date will be back then

so for instance, say you have a 1998 scenario and you want to start in July 1998, change your compyuter clock to June 1998 (doesnt matter what day) before the game set-up and you'll see that you're game will be starting on July 1st, 1998
I was wondering why when I just went to restart a game it started at Sept. 1st, 2012 instead of the August 1st, 2012 it was last week.

BluesOne31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 06:23 PM
M.C.G. 31

Holy ****, my Raw go-home show for Survivor Series had a 7.00 rating, highest you can get on the USA Network in the game.

...and then a promotion that's in debt 2 million dollars offered me a job. lol

Old
08-07-2012, 12:52 AM
M.C.G. 31

the main event result is going to lead to tons of different scenarios and gives me options right now.

Last edited by M.C.G. 31: 08-07-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Old
08-07-2012, 04:35 AM
M.C.G. 31

My goal right now is to make the biggest WrestleMania and have at least a 95% show rating.

Currently I plan the main card to have: Rock/Cena, Lesnar/Austin, Punk/HHH, Taker/Orton, Bryan/HBK, Barrett/Sheamus and a pre-show Royal Rumble.

Old
08-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

I really want to get this to work for my Mac, but haven't been able to.

Help me, someone!

Le Tricolore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 06:56 PM
M.C.G. 31

Sophie seriously just told me to take the WWE Championship off CM Punk and put it on Sin Cara. Seriously, how, if you can, do you fire her?

Old
08-07-2012, 08:22 PM
RJ8812
Hellooooo ladiiiies

Quote:
Sophie seriously just told me to take the WWE Championship off CM Punk and put it on Sin Cara. Seriously, how, if you can, do you fire her?
you cant fire her

just ignore most of her advice

RJ8812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

Send a message via MSN to Morozov
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post

Help me, someone!
Sell your Mac, buy a PC.

Morozov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 09:47 PM
BluesOne31
We going insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post

Help me, someone!
It's actually really easy:

- Click the link StraightEdge posted: http://www.mediafire.com/?4e79z3nnq6oozna

- Click the big green download button.

- Open the ZIP file. It'll go into your downloads folder unless you want to save it elsewhere.

- Open the EWR folder.

- Open the game itself and you're good to go.

BluesOne31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 01:34 AM
M.C.G. 31

The Monday Night Wars have begun...

Old
08-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

Send a message via MSN to Morozov
Surprising email today, Vince McMahon is retiring from WWE this month.

Wonder if I can get him to "Cross the line"

Morozov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-08-2012, 04:46 PM
M.C.G. 31

Got this from Sophie...

Here is my weekly report on our battle with TNA. We have superior star power on our roster, which is hurting their image. They have better workers than us, and so fans are turning to them.

I want to buy out TNA, but I don't because the industry is taking a hit and I don't want to lose a substantial amount of money and not make it back.