HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Boston/PHX

Old
08-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Puckgenius*

vCash: 500
Boston/PHX

TO BOSTON: Keith Yandle + 2013 3rd
TO PHX: David Krejci + Jordan Caron

PHX gets a #1 centre and a trio of Krejci/Vermette/Hanzal would be very solid down the middle. Also get Caron who is a great young piece for the future and replace Doan.

Boston would have one helluva top 3 in Chara/Yandle/Seidenberg. They have lots of depth on D but getting Yandle would bring their blueline back to the elite level when they had Kaberle.

Chara - Seidenberg
Yandle - Boychuk
Ference - McQuiad

That would be a top 5 blueline in the league.

Puckgenius* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Fastasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckgenius View Post
TO BOSTON: Keith Yandle + 2013 3rd

TO PHX: David Krejci + Jordan Caron

PHX gets a #1 centre and a trio of Krejci/Vermette/Hanzal would be pretty solid down the middle. Also get Caron who is a great young RW for the future to replace Doan.

Boston would have one helluva top 3 in Chara/Yandle/Seidenberg. They have lots of depth on D but getting Yandle would bring their blueline back to the elite level when they had Kaberle.

Chara - Seidenberg
Yandle - Boychuk
Ference - McQuiad

That would be a top 4 blueline in the league.
Done but be prepared for the PHX backlash.

Fastasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Puckgenius*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastasaurus View Post
Done but be prepared for the PHX backlash.
I think Krejci + Caron would be a great return for Yandle, maybe take out the 3rd from PHX.

Puckgenius* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Fastasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckgenius View Post
I think Krejci + Caron would be a great return for Yandle, maybe take out the 3rd from PHX.
Im not saying you are incorrect good sir, I was merely warning you because if you have been on HF at all recently everyone seems to think that their players are Orr,Lemieux, or Howe!

Old
08-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Vankiller Whale
Maybe HE can score

vCash: 5555
I think Yandle would get more than that.

Vankiller Whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Bernier the Boats
Formerly BBurke

Someone (cough Philly) would probably propose a more enticing offer.

Bernier the Boats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 03:51 PM
GoBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBurke View Post
What does Philly have to offer. JVR was their best movable asset.

GoBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 03:51 PM
bigbadbruins1

I'm pretty sure boston would be willing to add a pick or a prospect not named hamilton if they were really aggressive on getting a PMD like yandle.

bigbadbruins1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 04:15 PM
ducky

Very good offer IMO. Krejci would be the Coyotes' most talented forward and a true #1 (something missing since JR).

ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Nine to Five
Now Eight to Four!

Seems half decent, but Krejci is finding himself in every proposal coming from Boston.
But at how scarce defencemen are, you'd have to think Yandle returns more than that.

Nine to Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 04:51 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

It's a good proposal. Not sure it's enough to get me to let go of Yandle, but at the same time, I wouldn't expect Boston to give up much more.

rt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 04:54 PM
PJ StockBB

Bruins defense is already fine, it is our offense i am worried about. we rely on depth. here we are trading our first line center, who is extremely underrated, and our probable 3rd line left wing and getting no offense back. i would love yandle but this just makes absolutely zero sense for the Bruins. if we trade Krejci its going to be for a top 6 winger.

PJ StockBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Fastasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ StockBB View Post
Bruins defense is already fine, it is our offense i am worried about. we rely on depth. here we are trading our first line center, who is extremely underrated, and our probable 3rd line left wing and getting no offense back. i would love yandle but this just makes absolutely zero sense for the Bruins. if we trade Krejci its going to be for a top 6 winger.
Keep in mind Yandle can run a pp. unlike any current Bruin apparently.

Old
08-01-2012, 05:05 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
If Krejci is your first line center, can we make a deal for Bergeron?

rt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Dellstrom
The new age

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
If Krejci is your first line center, can we make a deal for Bergeron?
No.

OP deal is done from Boston

Dellstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 05:29 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucic View Post
No.

OP deal is done from Boston
This IMO, I'd also to take Bergeron over Krejci, when healthy.

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 05:53 PM
DesertDawg

rather have Peverley than Caron. Krejci and Peverley probably get it done, Krejci and Caron won't, IMO. And I doubt that the Coyotes will trade Yandle until they have seen Gormley play in the NHL, if he is consistent, and can take the long season at that level. I'm expecting him too, but then again, I'm an AZ homer! More likely Yandle could be available during next off-season or maybe at the earliest, this trade deadline. But then again, maybe Gormley will be moved under the right conditions instead...

DesertDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 05:55 PM
IPreferPi
A Nonny Mouse

Though I like Krejci and think he would be the first real #1C the Yotes have had in a while, I like Bergeron even more. That being said, this is a pretty fair offer for Yandle, even if I'd probably would ask to take out the 3rd from our end.

IPreferPi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Dellstrom
The new age

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
rather have Peverley than Caron. Krejci and Peverley probably get it done, Krejci and Caron won't, IMO. And I doubt that the Coyotes will trade Yandle until they have seen Gormley play in the NHL, if he is consistent, and can take the long season at that level. I'm expecting him too, but then again, I'm an AZ homer! More likely Yandle will be more available during next off-season or maybe at the earliest, this trade deadline. But then again, maybe Gormley will be moved under the right conditions instead...
We can't move Krejci and Peverley without getting an offensive player back... That creates a gigantic void in our lineup.

Dellstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 06:05 PM
BergyWho37

Quote:
Would have to agree with you specially on the extremely underrated part he's going to break out very soon maybe not insane but 70pts + is very possible and I'm pretty sure our GM feels the same

I'm not saying the OP value isn't close but IMO I'm not adding to bring Yandle here, I actually prefer to have Krejci cause I know what I have

Yandle is very good just rather try to deal Peverley and Ference or Boychuk and a prospect NOT Hamilton and a 1st .. this then helps us now and gives PHX a good group of core guys and some futures .. I'm sure PHX fans say NO cause they want the best player also

BergyWho37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 06:10 PM
The Brewmeister
#Winning.

Send a message via MSN to The Brewmeister Send a message via Skype™ to The Brewmeister
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBurke View Post
Went through that. Philly fans weren't interested in dealing Schenn or Couts.

To the OP: no thank you. As someone said after, Krejci + Peverly would be done.

The Brewmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 06:13 PM
BergyWho37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDawg View Post
rather have Peverley than Caron. Krejci and Peverley probably get it done, Krejci and Caron won't, IMO. And I doubt that the Coyotes will trade Yandle until they have seen Gormley play in the NHL, if he is consistent, and can take the long season at that level. I'm expecting him too, but then again, I'm an AZ homer! More likely Yandle could be available during next off-season or maybe at the earliest, this trade deadline. But then again, maybe Gormley will be moved under the right conditions instead...
Keep dreaming were not giving players away .. I understand he's good but settle down

BergyWho37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Shrimper
Trick or ruddy treat

Any team looking for a top player like Yandle will be willing to offer more taking Boston out.

Shrimper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 06:18 PM
DesertDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucic View Post
We can't move Krejci and Peverley without getting an offensive player back... That creates a gigantic void in our lineup.
Caron wouldn't fill a void in the Coyotes roster, but Peverley would! They really don't need anymore defensive-type wings, but need more offensive forwards.
I do agree that trading Yandle to the Bruins doesn't seem likely (at this time).
GMDM stated in an interview that the Coyotes wanted to give Bissonette more playing time, when asked about not re-signing Pyatt.
It makes more sense for the Coyotes to go after someone like Tim Connolly then trade Yandle. Vermette looked good playing on the 'top line' with Boedker during the playoff run, so the Coyotes will probably pursue someone that they expect can make Korpikoski look good (or if you prefer, you can call it chemistry).

DesertDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 07:12 PM
nmbr_24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimper View Post
Any team looking for a top player like Yandle will be willing to offer more taking Boston out.
Really? What team is going to offer up a top line center+ other than Boston? I just don't see it.

Krejci is getting seriously underrated these days.

nmbr_24 is offline   Reply With Quote