HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stop The *****ing!!!!

Closed Thread

Old
04-24-2006, 03:12 PM
Transplanted Caper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritone
I heard Calgary found the cure for cancer.

Calgary once kicked the crap outta Chuck Norris

Old
04-24-2006, 04:40 PM
cjbhab
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transplanted Caper
Calgary once kicked the crap outta Chuck Norris
pwned! chuck norris is a n00b!

Old
04-24-2006, 10:15 PM
habsfansam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs Man
The reason that people from Toronto, and the Maple Leafs have the terrible reputation that they do, is because they *****, whine, complain and cry about everything. Let's try not to fall into the same category as them...
It's insulting, but SO true. If you don't like the announcers, watch the game without sound. If you don't like the intermission commentary, change the channel. Whatever folks need to do, stop with the "we don't get enough respect" **** already... it annoys me and sometimes I agree with you - I can't imagine how annoying it must be for fans of other teams and most of them resent us as it is.

Quite frankly, playoff hockey isn't about the press respecting our team, it's about the Habs winning regardless of what anyone else thinks or says.

Old
04-24-2006, 10:22 PM
CHareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike8
Let's also try not to play the martyr and claim that we'll probably never get the respect that we deserve, which seems to contradict the point of this post.
LOL!!!!!

Ahhhhhh ...

Old
04-25-2006, 03:23 AM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
TSN is privately owned, so they are trying to appeal to what they think is their largest fanbase: Toronto. I think they're making a mistake, but that's the way it is right now. If the fanbase changes, they'll change.

As for the CBC, I think that these deals were negotiated by the team presidents. It's not that the CBC has a bias, the coverage is dictated by the contracts. The Canadian teams split all TV revenue anyway. The Canadiens preferred to drop their English language coverage for some reason. It's the fault of the Canadiens, not CBC, as far as I know. Personally, I'll take 10 Jacques Demers over a million Harry Neales or Don Cherrys. Demers knows the game.
...but he still sounds like a bumbling(is that a word?) fool.

Either ways, things are changing, Toronto is not controling things anymore on other(higher) levels. The Conservatives likes to kiss our ***** over here, so things are looking good.

Closed Thread