HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2nd Annual NY Rangers Elimination Game (Read OP)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-01-2012, 10:42 AM
  #326
KreidertheGlider
MDZ for NYR Blueline
 
KreidertheGlider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
It's kind of like playing along with the Olympics to see who wins the Silver in Men's Basketball.

BTW - I don't understand the lack of support for Richards. If he goes down with an injury, we've got Stepan as the #1 center and Boyle at #2???? You could argue Richards is the player the Rangers can least afford to lose, along with The King.

Ryan Callahan "C (24) - 2 = 22
Marian Gaborik (26)
Brad Richards "A" (11) + 2 = 13

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (41)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)
Ryan Callahan "C (22)+2=24
Marian Gaborik (26)
Brad Richards "A" (13) + 2 = 15

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (41)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)

KreidertheGlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 10:42 AM
  #327
we want cup
We do not Sow
 
we want cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minneapolis
Country: United States
Posts: 10,745
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C (22)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (13)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (43)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)

__________________

RANGERS =
we want cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 03:08 PM
  #328
Net Front Presence
Harvester of Sorrow
 
Net Front Presence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 6,025
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by we want cup View Post
Ryan Callahan "C (22)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (13)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (43)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)
Ryan Callahan "C" (22) - 2 = (20)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (13)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (43) + 2 = (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)

Net Front Presence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 03:17 PM
  #329
WalterHeisenberg
Registered User
 
WalterHeisenberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1SHOP View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (22) - 2 = (20)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (13)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (43) + 2 = (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)

Ryan Callahan "C" (20)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (11)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)

WalterHeisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 04:02 PM
  #330
Squarp
Ranger for Life
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 144
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCally24 View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (20)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (11)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)
Ryan Callahan "C" (20) + 2 = (22)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (11) - 2 = (9)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)

Squarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 04:40 PM
  #331
Affinity
Registered User
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toms River, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaitingIsOverCK View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (20) + 2 = (22)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (11) - 2 = (9)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)
Ryan Callahan "C" (22) - 2 = (20)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (9) + 2 = (11)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)

Affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 07:55 PM
  #332
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 8,531
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (20)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (11) +2 (13)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66) -2 (64)



Just trying to make it interesting. LOL. I really think Richards should get more consideration. Like someone else said, if he goes down Stepan has to be the #1 center. Plus I really feel in his second year here Richards is going to flourish.

RGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 11:09 PM
  #333
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,874
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KreidertheGlider View Post
Ryan Callahan "C (22)+2=24
Marian Gaborik (26)
Brad Richards "A" (13) + 2 = 15

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (41)
Marc Staal "A" (41)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)
You gave to 2 players but took away from none?

bigbuffalo313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2012, 11:13 PM
  #334
bigbuffalo313
Registered User
 
bigbuffalo313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 2,874
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (20)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (11) +2 (13)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66) -2 (64)



Just trying to make it interesting. LOL. I really think Richards should get more consideration. Like someone else said, if he goes down Stepan has to be the #1 center. Plus I really feel in his second year here Richards is going to flourish.
Ryan Callahan "C" (20)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (13) - 2 = (11)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (64) + 2 = (66)

I like everyone who is left it is just that Richie has the least amount of points left so i'm voting him.

bigbuffalo313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 01:39 AM
  #335
Affinity
Registered User
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toms River, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo313 View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (20)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (13) - 2 = (11)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (64) + 2 = (66)

I like everyone who is left it is just that Richie has the least amount of points left so i'm voting him.
Ryan Callahan "C" (20) - 2 = (18)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (11) + 2 = (13)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)

Affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 03:55 AM
  #336
Net Front Presence
Harvester of Sorrow
 
Net Front Presence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 6,025
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (20) - 2 = (18)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (11) + 2 = (13)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)
Ryan Callahan "C" (18) - 2 = (16)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (13)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43)
Marc Staal "A" (45) + 2 = (47)

Henrik Lundqvist (66)

Net Front Presence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 04:42 AM
  #337
Mint Berry Crunch
hfbrods pls...
 
Mint Berry Crunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: Pakistan
Posts: 1,957
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Mint Berry Crunch
Ryan Callahan "C" (16)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (13) + 1 = (14)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (43) - 1 = (42)
Marc Staal "A" (47) + 1 = (48)

Henrik Lundqvist (66) - 1 = (65)

Mint Berry Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 08:22 AM
  #338
Boom Quack
Registered User
 
Boom Quack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 102
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (16)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (14)+2=(16)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (48)-1= (47)

Henrik Lundqvist (65)-1=(64)

Boom Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 08:38 AM
  #339
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Quack View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (16)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (14)+2=(16)

Dan Girardi (38)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (48)-1= (47)

Henrik Lundqvist (65)-1=(64)
Ryan Callahan "C" (16)
Marian Gaborik (24) -2 = 22
Brad Richards "A" (16)

Dan Girardi (38) +2 = 40
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (47)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

Clowes Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 08:54 AM
  #340
Chief
Registered User
 
Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NY, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,840
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (16)
Marian Gaborik (22)
Brad Richards "A" (16) + 2 = 18

Dan Girardi (40)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (47) - 2 = 45

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

I have to say I find the totals for the Dmen totally out of whack. For example, how valuable can Staal be when he misses half a season and the Rangers still take 1st place in the East???

Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-02-2012, 08:59 AM
  #341
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (16)
Marian Gaborik (22)
Brad Richards "A" (16) + 2 = 18

Dan Girardi (40)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (47) - 2 = 45

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

I have to say I find the totals for the Dmen totally out of whack. For example, how valuable can Staal be when he misses half a season and the Rangers still take 1st place in the East???
He helped a lot in the 2nd half of the year. Girardi and McDonagh can't do the job by themselves a whole year. Staal was a ****ing MONSTER in the playoffs.

Clowes Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 02:01 AM
  #342
Mint Berry Crunch
hfbrods pls...
 
Mint Berry Crunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: Pakistan
Posts: 1,957
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Mint Berry Crunch
Ryan Callahan "C" (16) + 1 = (17)
Marian Gaborik (22)
Brad Richards "A" (18) + 1 = (19)

Dan Girardi (40)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (45) - 2 = (43)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

Mint Berry Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 02:25 AM
  #343
Net Front Presence
Harvester of Sorrow
 
Net Front Presence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Country: United States
Posts: 6,025
vCash: 50
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Marian Gaborik (22)
Brad Richards "A" (19) - 2 = (17)

Dan Girardi (40)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (43) + 2 = (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

Net Front Presence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 09:23 AM
  #344
Boom Quack
Registered User
 
Boom Quack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 102
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Marian Gaborik (22)
Brad Richards "A" (17)+2=(19)

Dan Girardi (40)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (45)-2=(43)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

Boom Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 09:28 AM
  #345
we want cup
We do not Sow
 
we want cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Minneapolis
Country: United States
Posts: 10,745
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Marian Gaborik (20)
Brad Richards "A" (19)

Dan Girardi (40)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (45)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

we want cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 09:29 AM
  #346
jw2
Registered User
 
jw2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 2,765
vCash: 500
timing


Last edited by jw2: 08-03-2012 at 10:21 AM. Reason: timing
jw2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 09:30 AM
  #347
Chief
Registered User
 
Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: NY, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,840
vCash: 500
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Marian Gaborik (22)
Brad Richards "A" (19) + 2 = 21

Dan Girardi (40)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (43) - 2 =41

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

I wasn't trying to take anything away from Staal's abilities, I just don't see how a guy who is #3 on the depth chart can be deemed that "valuable". Again, the Rangers had a 29-3-4 record without him last season. I think he's probably the "least valuable" of the players left.

Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 09:42 AM
  #348
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 8,531
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Marian Gaborik (22)
Brad Richards "A" (19) + 2 = 21

Dan Girardi (40)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (43) - 2 =41

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

I wasn't trying to take anything away from Staal's abilities, I just don't see how a guy who is #3 on the depth chart can be deemed that "valuable". Again, the Rangers had a 29-3-4 record without him last season. I think he's probably the "least valuable" of the players left.
If you think because the team went 29-3-4 while Staal was out makes him the least valuable then you're just plain ignorant. He was their best defensemen up until the concussion. Went up against the best players in the world night in and night out. He is still the most valuable. He has the best size and reach in his own end. He breaks up the most plays. It took him awhile to get back to playing his best game, but you saw it in the ECF against the devils. He was our best defenseman regardless of what the stats were between the 3 of them (I have not looked). He was even very good in the washington series. He is still our most valuable defenseman. He is not #3. He should be looked at as the #1 guy as he had been before the concussion because as long as he plays the way he did in the playoffs he is your #1. Having Girardi and McDonagh make our defensive 6 deeper, not the other way around.

Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Marian Gaborik (22)
Brad Richards "A" (21) +2 (23)

Dan Girardi (40) -2 (38)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (41)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

RGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 10:21 AM
  #349
jw2
Registered User
 
jw2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 2,765
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
If you think because the team went 29-3-4 while Staal was out makes him the least valuable then you're just plain ignorant. He was their best defensemen up until the concussion. Went up against the best players in the world night in and night out. He is still the most valuable. He has the best size and reach in his own end. He breaks up the most plays. It took him awhile to get back to playing his best game, but you saw it in the ECF against the devils. He was our best defenseman regardless of what the stats were between the 3 of them (I have not looked). He was even very good in the washington series. He is still our most valuable defenseman. He is not #3. He should be looked at as the #1 guy as he had been before the concussion because as long as he plays the way he did in the playoffs he is your #1. Having Girardi and McDonagh make our defensive 6 deeper, not the other way around.

Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Marian Gaborik (22)
Brad Richards "A" (21) +2 (23)

Dan Girardi (40) -2 (38)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (41)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)
I don't think you can call someone ignorant, then put Brad Richards above Marian Gaborik. Or maybe you did miss all of last season


Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (23)

Dan Girardi (36)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (41)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

jw2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2012, 09:00 PM
  #350
Affinity
Registered User
 
Affinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toms River, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 7,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw2 View Post
I don't think you can call someone ignorant, then put Brad Richards above Marian Gaborik. Or maybe you did miss all of last season


Ryan Callahan "C" (17)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (23)

Dan Girardi (36)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (41)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)
Its a popularity contest. Just because someone adds points to a player doesn't mean they think that's the best player on the team. Also, I don't see how Staal is number 3 on our defensive depth chart. You can argue McD but you would be foolish to argue Girardi.

Ryan Callahan "C" (17) - 2 = (15)
Marian Gaborik (24)
Brad Richards "A" (23)

Dan Girardi (36)
Ryan McDonagh (42)
Marc Staal "A" (41) + 2 = (43)

Henrik Lundqvist (64)

Affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.