HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Dandenault

Closed Thread

Old
04-25-2006, 10:47 AM
RedArmyMontreal*

vCash: 500
Dandenault

What do you guys think about his play in the playoffs so far?

Personally, I never hated or bashed Dandy, but for some reasons, I thought we could have signed him for lower then 1.8.

He's proving me wrong, he definately know what it takes in the playoffs, it really shows he's won cup in Detroit.

At the risk of being flamed, I really think in the first 2 games, Dandy has been outstanding and possibly the most reliable d-man as far as mistakes are concerned for us.

Your thoughts?

Old
04-25-2006, 10:50 AM
Shabutie

He's definitely been the most reliable. Markov hasn't looked as great as he can be. Dandy has posted 3 assists and a + 3 rating.

Old
04-25-2006, 10:50 AM
jcpenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipos_19
What do you guys think about his play in the playoffs so far?

Personally, I never hated or bashed Dandy, but for some reasons, I thought we could have signed him for lower then 1.8.

He's proving me wrong, he definately know what it takes in the playoffs, it really shows he's won cup in Detroit.

At the risk of being flamed, I really think in the first 2 games, Dandy has been outstanding and possibly the most reliable d-man as far as mistakes are concerned for us.

Your thoughts?
I never blasted him also and always defended the guy. Hes excellent against the forecheck cuz he never panics and takes the puck out of the zone with his skating.

Old
04-25-2006, 10:56 AM
CalHabFan

We have not seen a Dandy bashing thread in a while: He has silenced his critics by his play. I have been surprised and pleased with his improved play.

keep it up Dandy!

Old
04-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Fozz

Dandenault has played great so far. Especially in his own zone. He just needs to settle down a little on the PP.

Old
04-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Darz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie
Dandy has posted 3 assists and a + 3 rating.
Both tops or tied for tops in the league right now among dman.

I think Dandy has played well since January but is at his best when he is not overworked. He is defiantely not a 23-25 minute a night dman. His skating is a definate asset, but I believe when he logs too many minutes his skating becomes less of an advantage and his play can fall off a little. With everyone healthy and Dandy playing a #5/#6 role, playing 18 or so minutes a night he is very effective.