HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Happy Birthday Saku K!!

Closed Thread

Old
04-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Mathieu Lavergne
AKA Saku K.

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Mathieu Lavergne
Thanks guys, really appreciated! Glad to see some people still have some thoughts for me as it's been awhile since I've been posting regularly.

University are the best years of my life (Yes I finally found one) and I'm having a lot of fun out there. I've got a job here on the campus as a 'person in charge' it's like being a moderator, but no they didn't take my experience here on HF in consideration.

Anyway, I'm glad the Habs won on my birthday in this hair pulling/jump for joy type of entertaining game, god I like playoff hockey, intensity, big hits, nice goals! It's not hard to know when the habs score around here as you always hear people screaming thier joy around here in our little community!

By the time my exam are done (seriously it is too hard to study in this time of the year and rds and their 3 games per day sunday, *****es ), and a little rush of work here as the 'university's moderator', I'll probably come around pretty often afterward with hopefully pretty interesting discussion as I used to have around here with great people.

Potatoe Habs Potatoe and in the word of Johnny V: Viva La Gerber!

Closed Thread