HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Perezhogin

Closed Thread

Old
04-25-2006, 04:41 PM
znk

vCash: 500
yeah...what a difference having a decent 3rd line...instead of Dackel-Juneau-Sundstrom

Old
04-25-2006, 04:51 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk
yeah...what a difference having a decent 3rd line...instead of Dackel-Juneau-Sundstrom
we beat boston in 02 because of that line

Old
04-25-2006, 05:06 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe
we beat boston in 02 because of that line
I'd say it was because of Theo. I dont really remember anything about the Juneau line(i made an effort to forget our strickly defensive line). Refresh my memory if you feel like it..altho I'm not sure I want to remember.

Old
04-25-2006, 05:09 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
I totally agree.

I've been pretty hard on perez this season but thus far in the post season, I like what I see.

Hope he keeps it up!!

Old
04-25-2006, 05:14 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk
I'd say it was because of Theo. I dont really remember anything about the Juneau line(i made an effort to forget our strickly defensive line). Refresh my memory if you feel like it..altho I'm not sure I want to remember.
Well that line played against Thorton and Murray line, they didn't really do anything in that series did they?

Old
04-25-2006, 05:22 PM
MissCanuck

Perez has really stepped up his play, you can't contain him. Love it.

And Sunny already has 3 assists. The hellllll.

Old
04-25-2006, 05:23 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk
lol are you kidding?...

Old
04-25-2006, 07:11 PM
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
I love little Zhog.
SOmeone on this board said he would elevate his game in the playoffs and I thought they were crazy. I am happy I was proved wrong!

Old
04-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Quiet Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk
Is there a shudder emoticon. Or a puke emoticon. I can't believe I put with that line and actually defended it from time to time. Absolutely horrible. So soft...

But I agree with Borat. Perezhogin is playing amazing hockey right now. He and Plek and Zednik are really meshing. They had a few fantastic shifts last night and were always creating chances. They work hard, they aren't a liability defensively and they can play offence. That's pretty good for a 3rd line.

Overall I'm glad at how our lines are working in the playoffs. I was a little worried things wouldn't work but our 2 scoring lines are working well our 3rd line is turning out to be great and our 4th line is causing a lot of trouble for the Canes forwards.

Old
04-25-2006, 07:22 PM
toshiro
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via Yahoo to toshiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Robert
Is there a shudder emoticon. Or a puke emoticon. I can't believe I put with that line and actually defended it from time to time. Absolutely horrible. So soft...

But I agree with Borat. Perezhogin is playing amazing hockey right now. He and Plek and Zednik are really meshing. They had a few fantastic shifts last night and were always creating chances. They work hard, they aren't a liability defensively and they can play offence. That's pretty good for a 3rd line.

Overall I'm glad at how our lines are working in the playoffs. I was a little worried things wouldn't work but our 2 scoring lines are working well our 3rd line is turning out to be great and our 4th line is causing a lot of trouble for the Canes forwards.
It appears as only the tip of the iceberg has appeared

Old
04-25-2006, 07:54 PM
Sthabs

I think it s gonna take a lil while before Perez scores consistenly and becomes a real threat, but when he will, watch out
Hopefully in 2 years he ll be a mini Kovalev with a lot of speed
the guy needs room to work and he has to learn how to create it IMO
that combined with his vision, his shot, and his stick handling, that guy has a lot of potential
And right now looks like he s doin really good steppin it up for the playoffs
He came soo close score yesterday..

Old
04-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Form and Substance

Well at least that line can score, depends what you prefer, 70 goals for or -70 goals against. Then again, I'd rather have a line that's a constant offensive threat than a line that just traps down opposing team's best players.

Old
04-25-2006, 09:24 PM
Habsaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Robert

I dont know about that. They are adequate but Zednik and Perezhogin are lost more often then not. But both have been great in the playoffs so theres no complaining from me. I like how willing this team is to take a hit. Even Jan Bulis has looked good.

Closed Thread