HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Rediker to suit up Tues. v. Guelph?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-25-2006, 03:32 PM
  #1
toomanymen
Registered User
 
toomanymen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,298
vCash: 500
Rediker to suit up Tues. v. Guelph?

According to the London Free Press, Rediker is supposed to be cleared to play tonight. Of course, he told me when I saw him two weeks ago that he was cleared to play on the past weekend. Fingers crossed for Knights fans, even if he gives the regulars a break, it won't hurt... Also, he has the special skill of hammering it off the glass, which the others are struggling with currently. Go Knights Go! And I would be remiss if I didn't say let's hope the refs give both teams a chance.

toomanymen is offline  
Old
04-25-2006, 05:24 PM
  #2
JrHockeyFan
Registered User
 
JrHockeyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,520
vCash: 500
Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanymen
According to the London Free Press, Rediker is supposed to be cleared to play tonight. Of course, he told me when I saw him two weeks ago that he was cleared to play on the past weekend. Fingers crossed for Knights fans, even if he gives the regulars a break, it won't hurt... Also, he has the special skill of hammering it off the glass, which the others are struggling with currently. Go Knights Go! And I would be remiss if I didn't say let's hope the refs give both teams a chance.
Beaulieu is saying that they will give him 10 minutes of ice to see how it goes. He does handle the puck better than some. This has been an issue in this series IMHO

JrHockeyFan is offline  
Old
04-25-2006, 08:02 PM
  #3
ReLyT
Registered User
 
ReLyT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,883
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ReLyT
he is playing right now, and looks mehish... he's a warm body on the blueline which is needed...

ReLyT is offline  
Old
04-25-2006, 09:05 PM
  #4
STS44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 90
vCash: 500
Rediker played ok - Knights played a good team game and back to the basics. They caught a break on Martinelli's game winner. If Rediker can play those 10 - 15 minutes of solid defense and create some offense once he gets back into the swing of things the team will benefit. Just hope he stays fit for the rest of the playoff run

STS44 is offline  
Old
04-25-2006, 09:13 PM
  #5
toomanymen
Registered User
 
toomanymen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by STS44
Rediker played ok - Knights played a good team game and back to the basics. They caught a break on Martinelli's game winner. If Rediker can play those 10 - 15 minutes of solid defense and create some offense once he gets back into the swing of things the team will benefit. Just hope he stays fit for the rest of the playoff run
He did what I've been hoping the other d would do. Off the glass and out, let the superstars chase it. I hope he feels ok tomorrow and is ready for Friday!

toomanymen is offline  
Old
04-25-2006, 09:25 PM
  #6
knight44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 420
vCash: 500
one win away from the finals! lets hope the east final goes to 7 games

knight44 is offline  
Old
04-25-2006, 09:39 PM
  #7
JrHockeyFan
Registered User
 
JrHockeyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,520
vCash: 500
Outa town

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight44
one win away from the finals! lets hope the east final goes to 7 games
I tried to pick up the Web feed from CJBK but for whatever reason it was not working. What happened on that winning goal?

JrHockeyFan is offline  
Old
04-25-2006, 09:46 PM
  #8
toomanymen
Registered User
 
toomanymen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan
I tried to pick up the Web feed from CJBK but for whatever reason it was not working. What happened on that winning goal?
London pressure, puck somehow pops out to Martinelli on the left point and he inexplicably gets off a good shot going to his left that finds its way low glove side. Unbelieveable for a guy who cannot clear the puck out of his own end. Go Knights Go.

toomanymen is offline  
Old
04-25-2006, 10:04 PM
  #9
JrHockeyFan
Registered User
 
JrHockeyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,520
vCash: 500
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanymen
London pressure, puck somehow pops out to Martinelli on the left point and he inexplicably gets off a good shot going to his left that finds its way low glove side. Unbelieveable for a guy who cannot clear the puck out of his own end. Go Knights Go.
Thx for the info.

Martinelli has never really had a good shot from the point so it is miraculous

Martinelli was playing much better earlier in the year. Then this unfortunate relapse where he was having troubles.

Hats off to Ryan for making it when it counts.

JrHockeyFan is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.