HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

expected lineups?

Old
08-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Ace2008

vCash: 500
expected lineups?

most teams its easy to predict the depth chart /lineup

but the panthers have so many questions surrounding their elite prospects its difficult to get a feel for what the lineups going to look likes.

Assuming no trades between now and the Season Opener(assuming no lockout delays)

what do people feel the starting depth chart of 4 lines/ defense duo's will look like?

I'm assuming Bjugstad and Howden somehow make the team but after that its a complete mystery... the Panthers could be like an Eastern version of the Oilers except with better netminding and a superb pool of talent on each line.

Ace2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Clint

Send a message via AIM to Clint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace2008 View Post

I'm assuming Bjugstad and Howden somehow make the team but after that its a complete mystery... the Panthers could be like an Eastern version of the Oilers except with better netminding and a superb pool of talent on each line.
You'd assume wrong. Not trying to be a jerk but do some research before posting. It'd answer your assumption, especially regarding Bjugstad, and you'll find that we've had these lineup threads before.

Clint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Ghoste
Vigo the Carpathian

vCash: 835
Quote:

but the panthers have so many questions surrounding their elite prospects its difficult to get a feel for what the lineups going to look likes.

Assuming no trades between now and the Season Opener(assuming no lockout delays)

what do people feel the starting depth chart of 4 lines/ defense duo's will look like?

Bjugstad is going back for his junior year at U of M. I'm unsure Howden breaks camp with the Panthers.

Flash-Weiss-Steeger
Huby-????-Mules
Bergy-Goc-Upshall
Skille-Matthias/Kopy/Smithson-Parros

Santorelli

Campbell-Kuba
Kuli-Guds
Jovo-Weaver

Ellerby
Strachen

Theo
Clem

This will probably get you close. I guess maybe Goc, Matthias, & Kopy all fight for the 2C & 3C spots, with the loser sharing time with Smithson on the 4th line. The defense might need tweaking, but my heart just can't stand to see Guds paired with Jovo any longer.

-ghoste

Last edited by Ghoste: 08-06-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Ghoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2012, 12:11 AM
nhlfan9191

Quote:

You do realize Bjugstad has been confirmed to not playing in the NHL next year for awhile now, right?

nhlfan9191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Go look at this thread:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1229343

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote