HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Need help deciding on which Pens game to go to

Old
08-07-2012, 10:54 AM
SidTheKid8787

vCash: 500
Since it's a family thing...
Home game, home opener for sure.

If you were going with a buddy, i would've suggested Philly.

SidTheKid8787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Jaded-Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovifan27 View Post
Inside Wachovia like I said never a problem besides people mouthing off. Outside there is less security and the chances of problems go up 10 fold.

Now at the Linc it's a diff story. But the Linc is how I knew I was going to marry my wife so I can't hate it too much. The Eagles/Steelers game in 08 was a mess. It was me and another guy(Steelers fans) and my girl/another girl(Eagles Fans). My guy friend rolled out cuz the game was horrid. I stayed til near the end. I was near the middle of the row with my head down cuz I was beyond annoyed. I hear "Oh ****" so I look up and it's an Eagles fan flying down the seats. My girl says "Time to go." So as we are leaving they explain what happened. Some guy came down to taunt me and other crap/whatever. He walked into our row and my girl realized what he was going to do. I have a little bit of an anger problem so it prob would not have ended well. She thought fast and as he tried to push past her to get to my seat she shoved him down the seats.

But really like I said I've been to so many games and had no real problems inside Wachovia. The security there is pretty good on the lower bowls. Citizens bank is also not too bad. I am a Mets fan, wear my gear and at worst people yell stuff at you. It's when you get chippy back in Wachovia or Citizens you would have a problem.

Everyone should come into Philly for at least one game. It is a different experience.
Damn dude, your girlfriend kicks some major ass. Good choice in her.

Jaded-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote