HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hungry.

Closed Thread

Old
04-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Hungry.

(Sorry to start another thread about about nothing, blah blah...)

So I woke up today and got a phone call about a job interview. It turns out the interview is way too far, and I can't really make it. Lame. So then since I'm up, I decide to check for Koivu news... I don't see anything, but I got notified of an email (I have a gmail notifier that pops up in the bottom right whenever there's a new message in my inbox) and I saw that I got a job I interviewed for two weeks ago. Finally.

Now my mind was entirely on hockey. I came back to this board, and just read that some people want to take out the Canes/Justin Williams with cheap hits, beat them up and other non-sensical things. That would just result in more penalties, people...

Then I thought of what the Habs' players must be thinking now. They also don't know what's going on with Saku. I'm sure they're all nervous for not only their teammate, but their friend. This young team will definitely come out flying on Friday. They'll be really pumped up, and will want to win this for the captain.

Remember the 2001-2002 season? No one said they'd stand a chance without Saku in the lineup. With a good team effort, and some timely goaltending by the former love of the city, they were able to show their character, work hard, and reach the post-season.

I see something like this happening. Maybe it won't be enough to win, I hope so it is but you never know, but this team will be playing with a new intensity come game four. They'll want that ever important third win of the series even more than us fans do.

I'm hoping to hear news about #11 soon, so that we can get back to worrying about this series, and the more I read about it, the more confident I am in it (the news). Maybe he won't be back this season, but I don't think this will be career threatening.

GO HABS GO!

GO SAKU GO!

Closed Thread