HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game 4 Roster Idea

Old
04-26-2006, 10:48 PM
Sather Hater

vCash: 500
Game 4 Roster Idea

I say sit Ozolinsh and put in Staal.

Bring up Dawes, and maybe one other forward (Dubinsky, Helminen, etc) and Immonen is still up correct?

Basically insert 3 forwards and 1 defenseman into the lineup, maybe some youth and enthusiasm will help win the next game, this current team is hurting and even though they might out shoot the devils or have more puck possesion, it just seems they don't belong on they same ice right now. Except for a few posts they aren't even getting many quality shots, plus getting out scored 13-2 so far is just embarassing.

Remember when they brought up Richter from the minors to play against the Pens in the playoffs for a game? (even though he lost)

Sather Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Sleppy

They really need to just get confident, and stop playing stupid. Execute those plays perfectly, and go around the devils shield.

but yes, bench ozo, and take sykora out of first line.. putting some new players COULD help us but who knows... we can only wait and see. hopefully rangers have something up their sleeves, coming all the way here for nothing

Sleppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2006, 10:55 PM
TheZherdev

Hell if i were the rangers i would bring up dawes, staal, dubinsky, and Korpikoski up. YOu can count on these guys playing with some fire trying to earn a spot on the team next year. I garuntee you a win, not because i think they are skilled enough, but because the will skate their ***** off to prove something.

TheZherdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2006, 01:35 AM
StartLundqvist

Just please no more Ozolinsh...

StartLundqvist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2006, 09:00 AM
NYR469

either kaspar or pock will play. there is NO chance of them throwing staal into this mess right now for his first game...

besides if hartford wins tonight they will be playing game 7 saturday night and they have no extra dmen right now so staal will be playing there.

NYR469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Nich

sit ozo let pock play, and put in immonen.....get some playoff experience for them.

Nich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2006, 02:14 PM
JerseyRangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sather Hater
I say sit Ozolinsh and put in Staal.

Bring up Dawes, and maybe one other forward (Dubinsky, Helminen, etc) and Immonen is still up correct?

Basically insert 3 forwards and 1 defenseman into the lineup, maybe some youth and enthusiasm will help win the next game, this current team is hurting and even though they might out shoot the devils or have more puck possesion, it just seems they don't belong on they same ice right now. Except for a few posts they aren't even getting many quality shots, plus getting out scored 13-2 so far is just embarassing.

Remember when they brought up Richter from the minors to play against the Pens in the playoffs for a game? (even though he lost)
I basically said the same thing prior to game 3. My reasoning was that guys like Sykora, Nylander, and Straka seem to have no confidence going right now. Therefore they pass the puck trying to find the perfect shooting opportunity. Same thing we saw last night; no one wants to step up and be the man. How many times did we watch the Rangers pass the puck from the point to the side boards with no shots taken. At least put a guy like Dawes out there with a willingess to shot the puck on net. Look at all the crazy deflections the Devils have scored on. At this point it can't really hurt.

JerseyRangers is offline   Reply With Quote