HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Football > Fantasy Football
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Post your fantasy squads here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-10-2012, 11:56 AM
  #1
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,011
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Post your fantasy squads here!

Post your fantasy squads here!


Last edited by TML g u n n e R s*: 08-10-2012 at 12:39 PM.
TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-10-2012, 01:03 PM
  #2
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,011
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Tom Brady
Maurice Jones-Drew
Michael Turner
Steve Smith
Ahmad Bradshaw
Vincent Jackson
Fred Davis
Baltimore Ravens
Stephen Gostkowski

BENCH


Reggie Wayne
Matt Schaub
Ben Tate
Malcom Floyd
Dustin Keller
Randy Moss

Thoughts on my team.

TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 11:53 AM
  #3
Hammettf2b
Registered User
 
Hammettf2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: So California
Country: United States
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 50
I like Brady and MJD, other than that, i think you passed up some some better players then what you drafted. Turner is consistent, and even though they have the best schedule for RBs, i see him slowing down this year. Vincent Jackson is good, its just he wont be as good as years past cuz of the team hes on. How many teams are in this league? what are the scoring settings? that makes a diff as well.

Hammettf2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 12:09 PM
  #4
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
Tom Brady
Maurice Jones-Drew
Michael Turner
Steve Smith
Ahmad Bradshaw
Vincent Jackson
Fred Davis
Baltimore Ravens
Stephen Gostkowski

BENCH


Reggie Wayne
Matt Schaub
Ben Tate
Malcom Floyd
Dustin Keller
Randy Moss

Thoughts on my team.
I love the value of Reggie Wayne this year, absolutely love him!! dont care if he is 34 years old, he is a lock if stays healthy for over 1,000 yards and 7 TD's with Luck throwing to him...thats insane value for where he is getting picked in drafts/

I also love Schaub who I think is going to have a very impressive year and be a legit top 12-14 qb..

you better pray MJD shows up soon, or else you might be screwed....or go snag up his backup Jennings for insurance until he ends the holdout.

not a fan of Turner, but he is your #3 rb behind MJD and Bradshaw. Bradshaw is going to have a bigger year then people realize. foot injuries/surgery aside, the dude no longer has Jacobs the vulture behind him and the Giants move the chains a ton so even if the rookie David Wilson gets a lot of carries, the goal line is all Bradshaw's, and thats what makes him a deadly pickup in rounds 4-5....

not a fan of VJAX either, better receivers out there then him at the likely spot you snagged him...would rather have some of the younger guys like Torrey Smith, Titus Young, Eric Decker, or Antonio Brown over him...

I think your team is solid as long as MJD shows up....

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 12:37 PM
  #5
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,011
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
thanks boys, this is not my money league team just a random 10 person league, head to head.

I will post my real team when the draft is over, you guys can post your rosters as well to get feedback, maybe it can help you.

TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 01:56 PM
  #6
Hammettf2b
Registered User
 
Hammettf2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: So California
Country: United States
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
thanks boys, this is not my money league team just a random 10 person league, head to head.

I will post my real team when the draft is over, you guys can post your rosters as well to get feedback, maybe it can help you.
Ill post my team after im done, my first draft is this Sunday, i wouldnt mind some feeback

Hammettf2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 02:29 PM
  #7
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,570
vCash: 500
here is the team I assembled from my draft last week....

a very early draft that could work out well for me (sleepers not yet known) or early injuries that can kill me i.e Ryan Matthews...

this is a standard 12 league team with starting 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex (rb/wr only), 1TE, 1k, and 1D



QB-Romo, Tony - drafted 7th round (7th round! steal of my draft!!)
(QB) DAL

RB Charles, Jamaal - drafted 2nd round - (I have no doubts this guys comes back with a vengeance, Hillis or not!)
(RB) KC

RB Mathews, Ryan - drafted 1st round -- (not a huge fan of this pick, but elite rb's were gone)
(RB) SD

WR Decker, Eric - drafted 4th round (love this guy, happy to jump up high to get my guy)
(WR) DEN

WR White, Roddy - drafted 3rd round (I see a nice bounce back year for Roddy)
(WR) ATL

RB-WR Redman, Isaac - drafted 5th round (tremendous upside here!! Mendenhall might not come back..this is a big value pick)
(RB) PIT

TE Gresham, Jermaine - drafted 8th round (as I have said already, this years Jimmy Graham!)
(TE) CIN

DST Texans - drafted 12th round (not a bad defense to get considering people jumped wayyy early on drafting defenses)
(DST) HOU

K Bailey, Dan - drafted 13th round ( I like his chance to repeat as a top 10 kicker)
(K) DAL


Bench (QB) Dalton, Andy - drafted 11th round - (my 2nd favorite QB to get, this kid is gonna be huge this year!)
(QB) CIN

Bench (RB) Ingram, Mark - drafted 9th round - (not thrilled with the pick, but in the 9th round, this goal line back could be a steal)
(RB) NO

Bench (WR) Jeffery, Alshon - drafted 10th round - (I love his upside and how the Bears will use him...rookie WR's are doing well, so why not??)
(WR) CHI

Bench (WR) Quick, Brian - drafted 14th round - (see above, kid is gonna be the Rams #1 receiver, and I got him round 14...nothing but upside)
(WR) STL

Bench (WR) Young, Titus - drafted 6th round --(when I like a player, I jump up to get him, this kid is a legit top player this year..miss him and regret it)
(WR) DET

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 02:38 PM
  #8
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,570
vCash: 500
my team has a lot of homerun swings, but lets be honest, our roster at the draft rarely looks much like what we finish with.

I am a waiver *****, and will jump on guys at the right time... if some of my young guys dont pan out, I am okay knowing there will be guys like Victor Cruz that come out of nowhere and surprise..

if Matthews is healthy, I actually love my running back depth as Matthews, Charles, and Redman is a pretty nice triple threat to use... Ingram is a wildcard, but his goal line play will make him much more valuable then where he gets drafted..only concern is his health...but as I said, in round 9 I like the pick considering Kevin Smith my target was picked right before him...and that was before all the Best news..

I love my 2 qb's of Romo and Dalton...both guys have solid weapons to throw to and both teams throw a lot....Dalton could be a sophmore slump candidate, but with A.J Green and Gresham there I think he has talent to repeat...plus got him in round 11!! I dont draft a QB until round 7, and I come out with 2 potential top 14 QB's in Romo and Dalton...I love that strategy..

My receivers are solid, but nothing spectacular yet as both Jeffrey and Quick have a lot to prove as rookies...but if these 2 can be anything like Jones and Green were last year I hit the jackpot!! I dont think they will be, but I do see them as solid WR3 type of players...

Titus Young and Eric Decker were 2 of my main early targets and I got them both. I missed out on Torrey Smith and Antonio Brown, but you cant get them all... Young is going to have a big year as Megatron will have to share some of that love...and Decker will be Manning's favorite receiver by week 2..book it...

as I said this team is solid, not elite, but I did pick 8th out of 12, so I think I did okay with where I picked...if my young guys pan out..look out baby!!

I did screw myself a bit as I have 4 starters on week 7 bye!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!! I loved certain guys and didnt care about the bye week so I got the guys I wanted and will deal with bye week hell when it comes...

two more drafts to go for me...one on the 18th and my own 10 team league on the 25th...things will change bigtime by then with players, injuries, and younger guys emerging.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 05:34 PM
  #9
deekortiz3
HFBoards Sponsor
 
deekortiz3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 956
vCash: 500
PPR League

Draft In Progress:
Chris Johnson - Keeper
Darren Sproles - Keeper (Kept over Hakeem Nicks due to PPR)
Julio Jones - Round 1
Eli Manning - Round 2 (Wanted Percy Harvin but I thought he is more likely to fall to the next round than Manning)
Percy Harvin - Round 3 (FYI we count return yards, I don't think anyone in my league ever pays attention to that)


Last edited by deekortiz3: 08-14-2012 at 01:18 PM.
deekortiz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 07:06 PM
  #10
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deekortiz3 View Post
PPR League

Draft In Progress:
Chris Johnson - Keeper
Darren Sproles - Keeper (Kept over Hakeem Nicks due to PPR)
Julio Jones - Round 1
wow, someone didnt keep Julio Jones...

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 07:45 PM
  #11
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Air Canada Center
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,011
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
here is the team I assembled from my draft last week....

a very early draft that could work out well for me (sleepers not yet known) or early injuries that can kill me i.e Ryan Matthews...

this is a standard 12 league team with starting 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex (rb/wr only), 1TE, 1k, and 1D



QB-Romo, Tony - drafted 7th round (7th round! steal of my draft!!)
(QB) DAL

RB Charles, Jamaal - drafted 2nd round - (I have no doubts this guys comes back with a vengeance, Hillis or not!)
(RB) KC

RB Mathews, Ryan - drafted 1st round -- (not a huge fan of this pick, but elite rb's were gone)
(RB) SD

WR Decker, Eric - drafted 4th round (love this guy, happy to jump up high to get my guy)
(WR) DEN

WR White, Roddy - drafted 3rd round (I see a nice bounce back year for Roddy)
(WR) ATL

RB-WR Redman, Isaac - drafted 5th round (tremendous upside here!! Mendenhall might not come back..this is a big value pick)
(RB) PIT

TE Gresham, Jermaine - drafted 8th round (as I have said already, this years Jimmy Graham!)
(TE) CIN

DST Texans - drafted 12th round (not a bad defense to get considering people jumped wayyy early on drafting defenses)
(DST) HOU

K Bailey, Dan - drafted 13th round ( I like his chance to repeat as a top 10 kicker)
(K) DAL


Bench (QB) Dalton, Andy - drafted 11th round - (my 2nd favorite QB to get, this kid is gonna be huge this year!)
(QB) CIN

Bench (RB) Ingram, Mark - drafted 9th round - (not thrilled with the pick, but in the 9th round, this goal line back could be a steal)
(RB) NO

Bench (WR) Jeffery, Alshon - drafted 10th round - (I love his upside and how the Bears will use him...rookie WR's are doing well, so why not??)
(WR) CHI

Bench (WR) Quick, Brian - drafted 14th round - (see above, kid is gonna be the Rams #1 receiver, and I got him round 14...nothing but upside)
(WR) STL

Bench (WR) Young, Titus - drafted 6th round --(when I like a player, I jump up to get him, this kid is a legit top player this year..miss him and regret it)
(WR) DET
you better hope matthews comes back really quick

TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 07:53 PM
  #12
deekortiz3
HFBoards Sponsor
 
deekortiz3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 956
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
wow, someone didnt keep Julio Jones...
Yeah, guy who had him kept Brees and McFadden.

Stafford (okay) and Mathews (should have fallen further) got drafted before Jones.

deekortiz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 08:19 PM
  #13
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TML g u n n e R s View Post
you better hope matthews comes back really quick
honestly not worried at all to be honest...I am happy with Charles and Redman as my top 2 backs if Matthews cant go in week 1...the most he misses is 1-2 weeks, nothing earth shattering...

I personally think this is going to be the worst year overall for running backs in sometime...running backs are going to have a pretty rough go of it outside the top 3 guys..your going to have to hope for some injuries here to land some gems.

but also, I usually prefer to lose a game in the first 2 weeks, as it means I get one of the early waiver wire pickups...

I have lost early on and have been rewarded with players in the first 2 weeks that turned into fantasy gems through the waiver...and most years you will know by week 2 who is gonna have a monster year...

I never mind losing early as I usually find a way to end up winning by years end because I am on top of the waiver pool...

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 08:21 PM
  #14
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deekortiz3 View Post
Yeah, guy who had him kept Brees and McFadden.

Stafford (okay) and Mathews (should have fallen further) got drafted before Jones.
that is a tough call as Mcfadden has the most ability out of any running back, but you know he is only going to play 12-13 games for you...I guess knowing the 2 players he kept I cant really argue that..

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 09:15 PM
  #15
Go For It
Registered User
 
Go For It's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Collegeville, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 50
Standard 12 team Yahoo League.

Rd. 1 Pick 2 - LeSean McCoy - RB

Foster went first. Was debating between McCoy and Rodgers, but Eagles fan and preference of RB over QB first resulted in McCoy.

Rd. 2 Pick 9 - Marshawn Lynch - RB

Best value available. Not many great options for this pick.

Rd. 3 Pick 2 - Andre Johnson - WR

It was between Johnson and Jennings. Jennings was the safer pick, but it's hard to pass up what top-end Johnson can do in the 3rd round.

Rd. 4 Pick 9 - Marques Colston - WR

Another value pick. No QB's available.

Rd. 5 Pick 2 - Eli Manning - QB

Best QB available. Was between him and Peyton.

Rd. 6 Pick 9 - Beanie Wells - RB

Another tough pick. There weren't any no-brainers. Figured with the QB trouble in Arizona they'll have to run.

Rd. 7 Pick 2 - Jason Witten - TE

Value pick. Needed a TE and no other players of his caliber at other positions available.

Rd. 8 Pick 9 - Reggie Wayne - WR

It was between him and Heyward-Bey. Went with old reliable Reggie Wayne.

Rd. 9 Pick 2 - Darrius Heyward-Bey - WR

Still available, so I picked him.

Rd. 10 Pick 9 - Brandon Pettigrew - TE

Accident pick. Didn't mean to pick him.

Rd. 11 Pick 2 - Malcom Floyd - WR

BPA.

Rd. 12 Pick 9 - Andy Dalton - QB

Wanted to snag a reliable back-up QB.

Rd. 13 Pick 2 - Brent Celek - TE

Eagles favoritism pick. I think he's going to have a good year.

Rd. 14 Pick 9 - Cincinnati - D/ST

Another projection pick.

Rd. 15 Pick 2 - Jason Hanson - K

Run-of-the-mill kicker.

Rd. 16 Pick 9 - TIM TEBOW - GOD

He's a winner.


Last edited by Go For It: 08-14-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Go For It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 11:19 PM
  #16
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go For It View Post
Standard 12 team Yahoo League.

Rd. 1 Pick 2 - LeSean McCoy - RB

Ray Rice went first. Was debating between McCoy and Rodgers, but Eagles fan and preference of RB over QB first resulted in McCoy.

Rd. 2 Pick 9 - Marshawn Lynch - RB

Best value available. Not many great options for this pick.

Rd. 3 Pick 2 - Andre Johnson - WR

It was between Johnson and Jennings. Jennings was the safer pick, but it's hard to pass up what top-end Johnson can do in the 3rd round.

Rd. 4 Pick 9 - Marques Colston - WR

Another value pick. No QB's available.

Rd. 5 Pick 2 - Eli Manning - QB

Best QB available. Was between him and Peyton.

Rd. 6 Pick 9 - Beanie Wells - RB

Another tough pick. There weren't any no-brainers. Figured with the QB trouble in Arizona they'll have to run.

Rd. 7 Pick 2 - Jason Witten - TE

Value pick. Needed a TE and no other players of his caliber at other positions available.

Rd. 8 Pick 9 - Reggie Wayne - WR

It was between him and Heyward-Bey. Went with old reliable Reggie Wayne.

Rd. 9 Pick 2 - Darrius Heyward-Bey - WR

Still available, so I picked him.

Rd. 10 Pick 9 - Brandon Pettigrew - TE

Accident pick. Didn't mean to pick him.

Rd. 11 Pick 2 - Malcom Floyd - WR

BPA.

Rd. 12 Pick 9 - Andy Dalton - QB

Wanted to snag a reliable back-up QB.

Rd. 13 Pick 2 - Brent Celek - TE

Eagles favoritism pick. I think he's going to have a good year.

Rd. 14 Pick 9 - Cincinnati - D/ST

Another projection pick.

Rd. 15 Pick 2 - Jason Hanson - K

Run-of-the-mill kicker.

Rd. 16 Pick 9 - TIM TEBOW - GOD

He's a winner.
surprised you went with shady over Foster?? what made that decision for you...health conerns?

great pick with Andre Johnson in the third round, he is a top 3 receiver that has everyone scared of taking him (myself included), but if he does stay remotely healthy, he could be one of the biggest steals of the draft

Colston has been one of the most consistent receivers in the game, I never understand why he gets picked so low (had injury issues in the past I guess), but when he plays, he is extremely consistent.

question for your round 6 pick Beanie, was Kevin Smith off the board when you took him? I am curious to see where Smith is landing now, knowing he will be the Lions starter for at least 2-3 games. If Smith was on the board, I would snag him up over Beanie, or the other guy in that Arizona backfield Ryan Williams as both will be starters while Beanie imo will sit the bench/fight for time a lot by mid year.

love your round 8 & 12 picks....huge value there in both Wayne and Dalton. Funny how far Reggie Wayne has dropped, but at round nine is just insane! Dude almost had 1,000 yards with Curtis ****ing Painter....I will reiterate that..Curtis ****ing Painter!!

Dalton is the man, and no I dont me Dalton from the movie Road House....Andy Dalton is going to be a gem, anyone that lands him as their number 2 will have nothing but confidence incase their starter gets hurt.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 10:30 AM
  #17
Go For It
Registered User
 
Go For It's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Collegeville, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
surprised you went with shady over Foster?? what made that decision for you...health conerns?

great pick with Andre Johnson in the third round, he is a top 3 receiver that has everyone scared of taking him (myself included), but if he does stay remotely healthy, he could be one of the biggest steals of the draft

Colston has been one of the most consistent receivers in the game, I never understand why he gets picked so low (had injury issues in the past I guess), but when he plays, he is extremely consistent.

question for your round 6 pick Beanie, was Kevin Smith off the board when you took him? I am curious to see where Smith is landing now, knowing he will be the Lions starter for at least 2-3 games. If Smith was on the board, I would snag him up over Beanie, or the other guy in that Arizona backfield Ryan Williams as both will be starters while Beanie imo will sit the bench/fight for time a lot by mid year.

love your round 8 & 12 picks....huge value there in both Wayne and Dalton. Funny how far Reggie Wayne has dropped, but at round nine is just insane! Dude almost had 1,000 yards with Curtis ****ing Painter....I will reiterate that..Curtis ****ing Painter!!

Dalton is the man, and no I dont me Dalton from the movie Road House....Andy Dalton is going to be a gem, anyone that lands him as their number 2 will have nothing but confidence incase their starter gets hurt.
Foster went first overall. Smith went undrafted actually. I knew there was a little uncertainty in AZ's backfield, but I figured it things didn't work out with him, there's always those 1 or 2 RB's who can be serviceable bench guys.

Go For It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 11:35 AM
  #18
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,008
vCash: 500


Any good?

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 11:50 AM
  #19
Hammettf2b
Registered User
 
Hammettf2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: So California
Country: United States
Posts: 1,235
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post


Any good?
Thats the risk you take when you take a QB in the first round. ur WRs need a lot of help, especially if Britt cant go early

Hammettf2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 12:01 PM
  #20
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammettf2b View Post
Thats the risk you take when you take a QB in the first round. ur WRs need a lot of help, especially if Britt cant go early
No worries all I wanted was no Pats and an auto draft

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 02:44 PM
  #21
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go For It View Post
Foster went first overall. Smith went undrafted actually. I knew there was a little uncertainty in AZ's backfield, but I figured it things didn't work out with him, there's always those 1 or 2 RB's who can be serviceable bench guys.
ohh I thought you put Ray Rice went 1st overall...maybe I misread that..

surprised nobody picked up Kevin Smith, a starting running back for at least the first 2-3 weeks on an offensive beast of a team deserves to get drafted...you might want to make your waiver claim for him asap...

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 02:46 PM
  #22
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,570
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post


Any good?
Harvin and Nicks will have monster years imo....not sure why Britt was still getting auto selected that high, but if he only misses 4 games and you can stash him, decent upside for that headcase...

your team is pretty balanced imo...not a fan of Chris Johnson, never really have, but I am sure he comes back to put up a solid year this year now that he has all of camp to practice.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 04:19 PM
  #23
Everlong
-
 
Everlong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,839
vCash: 500
Just performed my 1st fantasy football draft. It was auto'd since my work computer doesn't allow me to run the draft application for whatever reason. What do you guys think? I know Mathews is injured, but it atleast sounds as if he'll be good to go for the start of the season.

1. Ryan Mathews (SD - RB)
2. Trent Richardson (Cle - RB)
3. Greg Jennings (GB - WR)
4. Miles Austin (Dal - WR)
5. Robert Griffin III (Was - QB)
6. Vernon Davis (SF - TE)
7. Robert Meachem (SD - WR)
8. Pittsburgh (Pit - DEF)
9. Sebastian Janikowski (Oak - K)
10. Jahvid Best (Det - RB)
11. Matt Schaub (Hou - QB)
12. Santana Moss (Was - WR)
13. Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR)
14. Greg Olsen (Car - TE)
15. Arizona (Ari - DEF)

Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 04:43 PM
  #24
Go For It
Registered User
 
Go For It's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Collegeville, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
ohh I thought you put Ray Rice went 1st overall...maybe I misread that..

surprised nobody picked up Kevin Smith, a starting running back for at least the first 2-3 weeks on an offensive beast of a team deserves to get drafted...you might want to make your waiver claim for him asap...
Whoops. I did. Foster went first overall.

Go For It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 05:53 PM
  #25
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD
 
BigFatCat999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Campbell, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 10,008
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
Harvin and Nicks will have monster years imo....not sure why Britt was still getting auto selected that high, but if he only misses 4 games and you can stash him, decent upside for that headcase...

your team is pretty balanced imo...not a fan of Chris Johnson, never really have, but I am sure he comes back to put up a solid year this year now that he has all of camp to practice.
Like I said, not really worried. I just wanted no Pats and relax a little.

Simply put, my problem with FF is that every time I play about 60% of my roster goes on IR.

BigFatCat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.