AIH: August Articles

Old
08-13-2012, 10:35 AM
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi

vCash: 500
AIH: August Articles

Hey,
Just to keep the threads clean here I'll be posting all the AIH articles here in a thread and update as more come up.

The Hockey News Proves Out of Touch; Predict the Winnipeg Jets to Finish Fourteenth in Eastern Conference: AIH Manager TJCAPS, discusses how THN places Jets 14th and doesn’t seem to have good evidence to back them up.

Record Breakers: Goals Scored: HFBoards member Truck, AKA Tim, looks at comparing records between WHA Jets, NHL Jets 1.0, NHL Jets 2.0, etc.

AIH Monday Winnipeg Jets Mailbag Edition 2: Defensive Puck Movers,... AIH Manager TJCAPS answers some questions sent to us via our email sbnarcticicehockey@yahoo.ca and our twitter @arcticicehockey
Today's questions answered were:
Do you believe the Jets have too many puck movers and too few shot blockers on defense?
How do you foresee the Evander Kane situation playing out?

Winnipeg Jets Pool Party: Ranking the Teams Top Prospects: garret9, AKA me , overviews The Jets’ top prospects looking at rankings made on Hockey’s Future, HFBoards, Hockey Prospectus and Arctic Ice Hockey.

More than normal, because this is the first one. Hope you're all having a great Monday!

Sorry one more... guess August isn't that slow for news.

What Are Winnipeg Jets Fans Supposed To Do If There's A Lockout? arby_18 writes an report that I think the title defines it.

Last edited by garret9: 08-15-2012 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Added one more
garret9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 11:00 AM
truck
HFB Partner

Another bit on all time Jets WHA / 1.0 / 2.0 / ATL records, this time I looked at all time assist leaders.

We know Toby is a beast, but how good was Todd White? How good were the Nillsons?

I included a poll, Who do you guys think will lead the Jets in assists this year?

truck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2012, 03:34 PM
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi

Two new articles over at Arctic Ice Hockey:

NHLPA Counter Offer: What's the Bottom Line?
It's pretty tough to compare the NHL owner's initial offer to the NHLPA's counteroffer. The owner's offered a straightforward player/league revenue split of 46%...

Press Box Musings: Remembering Rick
Today the entire hockey world mourns the one-year passing of former NHLer Rick Rypien, who took his own life August 15, 2011 in his Coleman, AB home...

Also reminder we still have our weekly "Mailbag." Send your questions to:
sbnarcticicehockey@yahoo.ca or @arcticicehockey

garret9 is online now   Reply With Quote