Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Top-10 scorers in the Q next season

Old
08-12-2012, 11:41 PM
RJQuack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chsb View Post
I expect big seasons from Danault and Hudon...
Both these guys have potential for 90 points + seasons.
Danault is more a defensive forward, and put up a PPG on a highly scoring victo team. I doubt he hits 90 with most guys leaving or traded. hudon could though.

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Lucky Luke

Tomas Hyka could turn out to be a serious contender for this year's scoring championship.

Lucky Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2012, 01:57 AM
RJQuack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Luke View Post
Tomas Hyka could turn out to be a serious contender for this year's scoring championship.
It's gonna take roughly 105-110 + to win that. We'll see if he can produce that much

Old
08-15-2012, 10:50 AM
CH4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Keith View Post
people seem to forget Mackinnon will miss time for WJC/ U-18s..

but assuming no injuries

1- Zach O'Brien (110)
2- Nathan Mackinnon (100)
3- Al.Saulnier (95) - forget who was better last year, but production is closely tied haha
4- Al. Saulnier (95)
5- Brandon Hynes (95)
6- Matthew Bissonnette (95)
7- Jonathan Drouin (90)
8- Tomas Hyka (90)
9- Nikita Kucherov (85)
10- Yannick Dube (85)

HM - Frk, Duclair, Zlobin, Anrighetto, Hudon, Veilleux, W. Carrier, Sorensen, Trainor, Clapperton
You need Asselin in there. (75 and 82 pts last 2 years).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalifaxDucks View Post

Please come back down to earth before making ridiculous pro Quebec posts
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylimit View Post
you clearly understimate the impact of Nikita Kucherov in the LHJMQ at 19 yrs.

even if he plays 45-50 games.

at around 2 PPG he will hit near the 100 pts specialy if he plays with Grigorenko.
he will not play 45-50 games and 1.5 pts/game is more reachable. He need to adjust to size rink, will play at the WJC.

I say he'll play 30-35 games and get 50 to 60 points

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2012, 10:57 AM
CH4

1. Nathan MacKinnon
2. Zach O'Brien
3. Alex Saulnier
4- Allain Saulnier
5. Matthew Bissonnette
6. Guillaume Asselin
7. Tomas Hyka
8. Jonathan Drouin
9. Yannick Veilleux
10.Charles Hudon

Honorable Mentions: Zlobin, Beaudry, Fournier, Duclair, Hynes, Carrier, Sedlak, Duffy, Maillet, dubé, brouillard, Danault

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2012, 12:47 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

Duclair and Erne will shrewd the league, both are skilled PF's and have gotten bigger.

IHaveNoCreativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2012, 01:37 PM
CC321

Quote:
you clearly understimate the impact of Nikita Kucherov in the LHJMQ at 19 yrs.

even if he plays 45-50 games.

at around 2 PPG he will hit near the 100 pts specialy if he plays with Grigorenko.
Kucherov will not start playing until Nov. and won't be in game shape for 10 or so games after that, also is coming off shoulder surgery. I'd be surprised if he can manage much more than 1 ppg. Not that he isn't a heck of a player, but circumstances are against him.

CC321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2012, 01:53 PM
Skylimit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC321 View Post
Kucherov will not start playing until Nov. and won't be in game shape for 10 or so games after that, also is coming off shoulder surgery. I'd be surprised if he can manage much more than 1 ppg. Not that he isn't a heck of a player, but circumstances are against him.
October.

Skylimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2012, 02:14 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

Quote:
October.
Septoctvember

Happy ?

Old
08-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Skylimit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Septoctvember

Happy ?
Kucherov will skate this week

and begin play with contact in 2 weeks.

pretty sure he will be back to play in approx 6-7 weeks.

Skylimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2012, 02:51 PM
hockey365

Quote:
Duclair and Erne will shrewd the league, both are skilled PF's and have gotten bigger.
Isn't Duclair a 2-way player? So, it would be normal if he might not have high numbers and not be a top 10 scorrers/points. Especially, if Kucherov and Grigo are playing on his line. Out of the 3, I would put the responsibility on him to skate back helping his Ds, more than the Euros, because of his speed.... What do you think?

As for Erne, I agree, he'll plow all over every D to get to the net.

hockey365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2012, 02:57 PM
hockey365

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC321 View Post
Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeee!!!! Let us not exagerate toooooo much here. It's his shoulder that is injured, not his legs. He'll be skating this week (as some of the folks prior to me have mentionne), he'll be doing stationary bike before and after the games, he will be doing the off-ice stuff with the team and Qc physios will make sure he's game shape ready, as they come close to the date of his return. According to another newspaper.

As Skylimit stated, he'll be doing contact in practices in 2 weeks, hence, will be taking shots as well. I mean, these physios are experts now, this is not the 50's, everything is monitored and scientific! He'll require 2 to 3 games tops! Plus were talking about an elite athlete who's hungry to get into the action......

Last year, I went several times to see the Remparts, this year, I brought season tickets, just for this show!

Old
08-18-2012, 03:09 PM
hockey365

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH4 View Post
1. Nathan MacKinnon
2. Zach O'Brien
3. Alex Saulnier
4- Allain Saulnier
5. Matthew Bissonnette
6. Guillaume Asselin
7. Tomas Hyka
8. Jonathan Drouin
9. Yannick Veilleux
10.Charles Hudon

Honorable Mentions: Zlobin, Beaudry, Fournier, Duclair, Hynes, Carrier, Sedlak, Duffy, Maillet, dubé, brouillard, Danault
Charles Hudon has a terrible team this year, might not be top 15.

No one has mentionned Mentha in the honorable mentions??? He might surprise you guys...

If Grigorenko ins't back, with Sorensen at centre and Kucherov on the RW, although Duclair is a 2 way player, he might squeek into the top 10. All depends if Roy gives him more D responsibility or not.

I hear the Mooseheads will be playing more of a team game next season, knowing their weaknesses is on D. Hence, alghough Mackinnon, Frk and Drouin will rack it up, they might not be the top guys, since they'll be required to cover both ends of the ice.

Old
08-18-2012, 03:14 PM
hockey365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Luke View Post
I think so to! He's got a hard working team and they should be in the weakest division!

Old
08-18-2012, 03:50 PM
chsb

I can see Brandon Hynes ending in the top-10 scorers as well.

chsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2012, 08:33 PM
RJQuack

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey365 View Post

Duclair is a 2 way player, he might squeek into the top 10. All depends if Roy gives him more D responsibility or not.
Quote:
I hear the Mooseheads will be playing more of a team game next season, knowing their weaknesses is on D. Hence, alghough Mackinnon, Frk and Drouin will rack it up, they might not be the top guys, since they'll be required to cover both ends of the ice.
Where do you come up with this stuff

Old
08-19-2012, 04:23 AM
hockey365

Quote:
Where do you come up with this stuff
Reveal your sources and I'll reveal mine. One more thing, your GM and Qc are after the same D-man, it will be interesting to see who will get him!

Old
08-19-2012, 01:03 PM
RJQuack

Quote:
Reveal your sources and I'll reveal mine. One more thing, your GM and Qc are after the same D-man, it will be interesting to see who will get him!
What sources I'm a Moose fan who's on every (english) board and reads the paper about recent news lol. The last time I listened to someone "Sources" on here Ben Duffy to Halifax was signed and done...

And if there is a D that we want, unless it involves Gillard, Quebec can have him as we have a logjam on D now. I'd rather go after a top 6/9 forward.

Old
08-20-2012, 07:49 PM
hockey365

Quote:
What sources I'm a Moose fan who's on every (english) board and reads the paper about recent news lol. The last time I listened to someone "Sources" on here Ben Duffy to Halifax was signed and done...

And if there is a D that we want, unless it involves Gillard, Quebec can have him as we have a logjam on D now. I'd rather go after a top 6/9 forward.
Since you're a hockey fan, you know that decisions are made and changed in seconds in this business. Sometimes a source may provide an info and as this info get divulged, it is changed. That's the nature of the business.

On my end, I've never said something to the liking of "For sure, or this is final and it will happened". All I said is what is being done, but can be changed tomorrow without any notification.

Is Halifax still speaking to this particular team pertaining to the D? Don't know, maybe yes, maybe no. My info is 2 days old, it wouldn't surprise me if it changed. All I said is "it will be interesting to see which team gets this D". Might be Hlfx, might be Qc, might be someone other team. I didn't say for sure it will happened.

And it wasn't Gillard.......

On my end, I'm just privileged to have known some guys in my youth that happened now to become closely tied to high end hockey scenes.

Old
08-20-2012, 08:18 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

Duclair ain't no 2 way player...
He could be a fantastic one of he wanted to be.... He's not the worst player in his own zone but by no means is he a 2way player...

Old
08-20-2012, 08:36 PM
RJQuack

Quote:
Duclair ain't no 2 way player...
He could be a fantastic one of he wanted to be.... He's not the worst player in his own zone but by no means is he a 2way player...
This. I guess I wasn't the only one thrown off by someone saying he's two-way...

Old
08-20-2012, 08:38 PM
RJQuack

Quote:
Since you're a hockey fan, you know that decisions are made and changed in seconds in this business. Sometimes a source may provide an info and as this info get divulged, it is changed. That's the nature of the business.

On my end, I've never said something to the liking of "For sure, or this is final and it will happened". All I said is what is being done, but can be changed tomorrow without any notification.

Is Halifax still speaking to this particular team pertaining to the D? Don't know, maybe yes, maybe no. My info is 2 days old, it wouldn't surprise me if it changed. All I said is "it will be interesting to see which team gets this D". Might be Hlfx, might be Qc, might be someone other team. I didn't say for sure it will happened.

And it wasn't Gillard.......

On my end, I'm just privileged to have known some guys in my youth that happened now to become closely tied to high end hockey scenes.
Well we can't make any trades until December, although we can deal 20's. But i'd like to see how our D now hold up as there is a lot of potential and of course experience with 5 returnees.

Old
08-20-2012, 08:56 PM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

HD

Halifax needs a Dman.. Theyve got more then enough fire power.

Old
08-21-2012, 02:42 AM
RJQuack

Quote:
HD

Halifax needs a Dman.. Theyve got more then enough fire power.
We need nothing until Christmas. We have 8D with either experience (5) or upside (3) especially Weegar. We're three lines deep, better or on par with most in the league. (i'd say best). And our 4th line with have one returnee plus, we currently have 4 guys trying out for the last spots and would preferably like to see Lindsay and Alcalde get it to make a great 4th line with Falkenham. And our goaltending situation looks ok for now unless Terenzio can't be back-up...

So we look like we'll wait till December if anything needs fixing

Old
08-21-2012, 08:25 AM
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner

Quote:
We need nothing until Christmas. We have 8D with either experience (5) or upside (3) especially Weegar. We're three lines deep, better or on par with most in the league. (i'd say best). And our 4th line with have one returnee plus, we currently have 4 guys trying out for the last spots and would preferably like to see Lindsay and Alcalde get it to make a great 4th line with Falkenham. And our goaltending situation looks ok for now unless Terenzio can't be back-up...

So we look like we'll wait till December if anything needs fixing
You pretty much have to now !

If I were Cam, I'd go for a D... QC will add one, maybe 2...