HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

pregame ceremonies

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-28-2006, 03:36 PM
  #1
flyboys328
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 94
vCash: 500
pregame ceremonies

i heard the flyers had something huge planned for the begginning of the game, anybody hear about this.

flyboys328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 03:38 PM
  #2
Jester
Registered User
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: St. Andrews
Country: Scotland
Posts: 34,075
vCash: 500
raising kate from the dead?

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 03:53 PM
  #3
Steve L*
Registered User
 
Steve L*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southampton, England
Country: England
Posts: 11,548
vCash: 500
Theyre going to play the orange and the black live and the Flyers will be issued with ear plugs, the Sabres ears will still be bleeding after the game starts and the Flyers will be able to skate rings round them and scrape a 1-0 triple OT win in which Esche scores from a rebound off his left pad.

Steve L* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 03:53 PM
  #4
DeleteThisAccount
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: And eating brains
Country: United States
Posts: 1,242
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboys328
i heard the flyers had something huge planned for the begginning of the game, anybody hear about this.
A CBS3 report said the Flyers want fans in their seats by 7:00pm. Who knows.

DeleteThisAccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 03:53 PM
  #5
Cmoneyflyguy
Registered User
 
Cmoneyflyguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Wayne, Pa
Country: United States
Posts: 2,141
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve L
Theyre going to play the orange and the black live and the Flyers will be issued with ear plugs, the Sabres ears will still be bleeding after the game starts and the Flyers will be able to skate rings round them and scrape a 1-0 triple OT win in which Esche scores from a rebound off his left pad.
giggitty - giggitty

Cmoneyflyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 04:05 PM
  #6
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment
 
GKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Do not trade plz
Country: United States
Posts: 110,412
vCash: 5602
I think Keith Primeau will play, and everyone wants to see him enter the playing surface via zip line from the rafters a la Shawn Michaels






GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 04:13 PM
  #7
iceman42
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Bethlehem, NH
Country: Ireland
Posts: 1,206
vCash: 500
Scott Norwood video?

iceman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 04:31 PM
  #8
CNote
Get 'er done
 
CNote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,650
vCash: 500
People seem to forget that kick was like a 45 yarder...lol...not exactly a chip shot.
Anyway, starting to get nervous. GO FLYERS!!!!!!!

CNote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 04:34 PM
  #9
chthonic
Registered User
 
chthonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 299
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve L
Theyre going to play the orange and the black live

i wouldnt be surprised. i know the band is there tonight getting a photoshoot on the ice before the game.

chthonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 05:11 PM
  #10
bioman85*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 329
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chthonic
i wouldnt be surprised. i know the band is there tonight getting a photoshoot on the ice before the game.
that would be a bummer

bioman85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2006, 05:22 PM
  #11
Teezax
Registered User
 
Teezax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,360
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514
I think Keith Primeau will play, and everyone wants to see him enter the playing surface via zip line from the rafters a la Shawn Michaels





haha nice one

Teezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2006, 06:36 PM
  #12
i am dave
Registered User
 
i am dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st
Country: United States
Posts: 2,182
vCash: 500
It was the Scott Norwood video, in case anyone cares. The video had the Sabres logo photoshopped onto the Bills' helmets.

i am dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2006, 08:49 PM
  #13
TheKingPin
Registered User
 
TheKingPin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,904
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitkanenPower
It was the Scott Norwood video, in case anyone cares. The video had the Sabres logo photoshopped onto the Bills' helmets.
anyone have a clip. imissed it, i HAD to be late

TheKingPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.