HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

VIDEO: One-on-one with New York Rangers defenseman Dan Girardi

Old
08-24-2012, 06:25 PM
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller

vCash: 500
VIDEO: One-on-one with New York Rangers defenseman Dan Girardi

The Hockey News interviewed Dan Girardi is skating a pro camp in Ontario. Darryl Belfry of Pro Playmakers Hockey. Girardi discusses working on his game with Belfry,expetations for 12-13,Rick Nash and fellow Rangers D.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...n-Girardi.html

Belfry runs an impressive camp

Quote:
Darryl Belfry is revolutionizing the next level of research-based player development. Players are coming in from all over the world, NHL Player Agents are not only sending their top prospects, but also 10+year NHL veterans. NHL strength and conditioning coaches are collaborating with Darryl to sync their training protocols with skill performance demands that represents their clients next level of performance.

Darryl has pioneered a new approach to player development that masterfully simultaneously trains the three speeds of hockey: speed of mind, speed of hand and speed of foot. This approach is rooted in performance analytics and has Darryl redefining the skill development industry.
http://www.proplaymakers.ca/about/

Nice client list

http://www.proplaymakers.ca/nhl-client-list/

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Girardi is awesome I was so glad I met him once. He was so normal, he wan't on a high horse and he loved the fan support and appreciated. I remember asking him "How's it feel to be an all star D-man" and he said it wouldn't have happened without the fan support and his teammates.

Girardi is great. He is easily one of our most important players IMO.

Silence Of The Plams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Colby
HFB Partner

I did a double take when Girardi said that he was entering his 7th season. That makes me feel so old.

Colby is offline   Reply With Quote