HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fantasy Hockey 2012-13: Leagues info

Old
08-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

vCash: 500
Fantasy Hockey 2012-13: Leagues info

Ok, going to be mod for League A since I finished in the top 12 last year. Need a volunteer to be mod for League B who finished out of the top 12. Any takers?

Both Leagues will need to have the exact same stat scoring categories and such and we will vote on here what the majority wants in there. At the moment I'm thinking of going with whats below unless you guys think it's too many categories. Thats 11 categories.

Skater categories:
Goals * Assists * PP Points * +/- * SHP * PIM * FO wins

Goalie categories:
Wins * GAA * Save% * SO

The Draft is currently setup for Saturday, Sept. 29th at 5pm. Let me know if one of you can't make that draft and we can move it to a Sunday or another weekend date.

The top 12 teams from last year will be given 1wk to signup and if they don't they will forfeit their spot to someone else. After the 12 League A teams have been confirmed we will then open League B up for everyone else. If your name is in the top 12 PM me to signup. Also, to make it easier for everyone and to keep track of who's who for future signups your hfboards name must be a part of your name(example: Beezer's Panthers).

Blue means you are confirmed:

League A Signups:
1-Skippy
2-Cosmonaut
3-Coolburn
4-Mogilny 89

5-AwesomePanthers
6-FlaPnthrsPunk
7-Beezer(Commish)
8-Panthers Rock

9-\m/CHGoalie27\m/
10-Catsfan7

League B signups:
11-Panteras HC
12-Boooth10's Jabronis
13-JP Mick(Commish)
14-23 17 23
15-Luis B Gud
16-KittysGotClaws

17-Boothinator's Chillers
18-Kulikov's Kings
19-Millars Beer League
20-Erick

League C???

Alternates for League B:
Alt - Totenkopf?
Alt - A99tobe
Alt - LobsterMobster

Last edited by Beezer: 02-12-2013 at 10:43 PM.
Beezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

made one change so far from last season. Goalie minimum weekly starts have been upgraded to 3 since we will be down from 20 to 12 teams. Top 12 check your PM box and sign-up. If you didn't get a PM and your in the top 12 it's because I didn't recognize your name so PM me.

You guys have until 7pm next Saturday, Sept. 1st to signup or forfeit your position to someone else.

Last edited by Beezer: 08-30-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old
08-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Boooooth10

Ugh, guess I'll have to wait for someone to drop out of the top 12 to join then.

Boooooth10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2012, 08:08 PM
PierreMcGuire*
How dissapointing

Sign me up for League B.

PierreMcGuire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooooth10 View Post
Ugh, guess I'll have to wait for someone to drop out of the top 12 to join then.
You can sign up for League B. (Still looking for a mod intern for League B btw )

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 17 23 View Post
Sign me up for League B.
Signed up but remember to join league once you get your invite(after League A is full)

Old
08-25-2012, 09:18 PM
LUUUUUIS
2mins for Panthering

I had received a PM from PanthersRock an signed up in yahoo. Team name is: GuddyTwoShoes. If that's not close enough to my name here I can change it. I didn't play last year so I'm cool with League B. I'm new to fantasy sports anyways.

LUUUUUIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Gudbrunson View Post
I had received a PM from PanthersRock an signed up in yahoo. Team name is: GuddyTwoShoes. If that's not close enough to my name here I can change it. I didn't play last year so I'm cool with League B. I'm new to fantasy sports anyways.
We emptied the league to start over. I signed you up on League B but make sure you sign up once you receive the pm(after league A if full).

oh, and maybe go with "Luis Guddytwoshoes". that would work. just something easy to see who you are on Hf because it will make it more fun for everyone knowing who they are playing against and easier for us to PM users to renew for leagues each year if we know who they are. there are two in the top 12 I couldn't find on here. So if they don't PM me to sign up this week it will allow Catsfan7 & Panteras HC to move into League A

Last edited by Beezer: 08-25-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old
08-25-2012, 10:28 PM
Boooooth10

Why not just make a list of everyone's username with their team name and post it here? It's going to sound silly to add your username then a team name. ex: boooth10 password is taco.

Boooooth10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2012, 10:41 PM
JP Mick
Two Gallants

Sign me up please. Also let's stick with our usernames as our team names, it makes things so much easier. If you want to call your team "innagoddavida" join more leagues! I do.

JP Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2012, 11:31 PM
KittysGotClaws
We See Red

I joined the original one before. If that got emptied, count me in for league B please. I'll be making a brief appearance there before taking the A next year.

KittysGotClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2012, 06:02 AM
AwesomePanthers
Go Cats Go

It's my pleasure to announce that the former champion NorwegianPride(AwesomePanthers), will participate in this years fantasy hockey to retake the tittle that belongs to him!

AwesomePanthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Boothinator
@MrBoothinator

Sign me up please

Boothinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2012, 09:47 AM
Shockley
Go Cats Go!

vCash: 498
Ill join the 2nd league!

Shockley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2012, 10:51 AM
Thunderheart

Please drop me (Thunderheart) from League B as I have joined a new Dynasty style fantasy hockey league with the 2012 Panthers roster, minor leaguers and Juniors to begin with. Between the Dynasty League and the fantasy football league on this board I will not have the time to do this League justice.
Thanks
Thunderheart

Thunderheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
I've already signed up for League A but are we keeping the 4 divisions cause that seems weird with 12 teams?

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2012, 12:48 PM
Panteras
perennial loser

I think I already joined league B...what happens if there's a lock out lol maybe we can do a league simulation on NHL 13

Panteras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooooth10 View Post
Why not just make a list of everyone's username with their team name and post it here? It's going to sound silly to add your username then a team name. ex: boooth10 password is taco.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Mick View Post
Sign me up please. Also let's stick with our usernames as our team names, it makes things so much easier. If you want to call your team "innagoddavida" join more leagues! I do.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomePanthers View Post
It's my pleasure to announce that the former champion NorwegianPride(AwesomePanthers), will participate in this years fantasy hockey to retake the tittle that belongs to him!

Changed your name and sent you the invite. Check your mailbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittysGotClaws View Post
I joined the original one before. If that got emptied, count me in for league B please. I'll be making a brief appearance there before taking the A next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boothinator View Post
Sign me up please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulikov Is King View Post
Ill join the 2nd league!
Added to League B signup list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderheart View Post
Please drop me (Thunderheart) from League B as I have joined a new Dynasty style fantasy hockey league with the 2012 Panthers roster, minor leaguers and Juniors to begin with. Between the Dynasty League and the fantasy football league on this board I will not have the time to do this League justice.
Thanks
Thunderheart
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
I've already signed up for League A but are we keeping the 4 divisions cause that seems weird with 12 teams?
Changed to 2 Divisions. That good with everyone?

Old
08-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

Hey KittysGotClaws, is Mick's Kittens your team from last year? Just want to make sure your name isn't on the list twice.

Old
08-26-2012, 11:18 PM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

Just 4 spots left in League A to be confirmed. Once that is done we will open League B up. I still need a volunteer to be the league mod who is going to be fielding a team in League B. I can set up the league settings, make someone a mod and then leave league before it fills. really the mod would only need to make future changes if we decide to change anything and look over trades throughout the season if thats the setting we are using. So...... any volunteers?

Old
08-27-2012, 12:59 AM
KittysGotClaws
We See Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
Hey KittysGotClaws, is Mick's Kittens your team from last year? Just want to make sure your name isn't on the list twice.
I wasn't in the league last year.

KittysGotClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2012, 11:30 PM
JP Mick
Two Gallants

Quote:
Just 4 spots left in League A to be confirmed. Once that is done we will open League B up. I still need a volunteer to be the league mod who is going to be fielding a team in League B. I can set up the league settings, make someone a mod and then leave league before it fills. really the mod would only need to make future changes if we decide to change anything and look over trades throughout the season if thats the setting we are using. So...... any volunteers?
I can be the mod for league b if you still need one. Just set me up.

JP Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Cosmonaut

Pretty sure Mick's Kittens belonged to Mick Olax (spelling?).

Cosmonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Mick View Post
I can be the mod for league b if you still need one. Just set me up.
Ok, thanks. Will set it up sometime this week and start sending invites to League B at the start of next week(probably on Sunday).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmonaut View Post
Pretty sure Mick's Kittens belonged to Mick Olax (spelling?).
Thx.

Old
08-29-2012, 08:10 PM
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie

ok, I have gone ahead and created League B and will send out invites shortly. The top 4 in the League B signup will not get an invite yet because there are still 4 spots in League A which we are waiting to see if they will get signed up from those users. They will only have until Saturday 7pm to signup. If they haven't signed up by then, they forfeit their spot and the 4 alternates will get invites for League A.

So check your PM boxes and signup.

Old
08-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
ok, I have gone ahead and created League B and will send out invites shortly. The top 4 in the League B signup will not get an invite yet because there are still 4 spots in League A which we are waiting to see if they will get signed up from those users. They will only have until Saturday 7pm to signup. If they haven't signed up by then, they forfeit their spot and the 4 alternates will get invites for League A.

So check your PM boxes and signup.
I guess if the alternates get the invites to league A, then we'll need 4 people for league B right? Did we have anyone that wanted to play but didnt have enough spots? Or do we just go with a smaller league B?

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote