Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > General Sports
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

General Sports Other sports without their own forum, and general sports talk

Buying a new ste of irons, looking for advice

08-27-2012, 01:28 PM
vCash: 500
Buying a new ste of irons, looking for advice

I'm currently looking for some advice while i'm shopping for a new iron set.
I currently have a set of Cobra gravity (3-PW) back that I've had for a couple years.
I use to play very often when I was young (16-22 I played about 50 games a year).
Now I'm 25 and after 3 years of playing 5-7 rounds a year I got a membership this year and I now have lowered my handicap to 13 and I expect it to go down 2-3 strokes by the end of the year.
I'm looking for a new set of irons and I wondered if you guys had any set to suggest or any ideas on clubs that I really need to try before making my decision. I'd like to have clubs that are at least a little forgiving but at the same time where i'd be able to be put some effect on the ball also has I'm expecting to be playing regularly for at leats the next couple years.

Price is not really an issue has I'd like to keep the clubs for a long time so I'm ready to be spending anything in the area of 500-1250$ for the right clubs!

terreur is offline   Reply With Quote