HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread Part II: "We Successfully Made it Past Part I" Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-27-2012, 07:22 PM
  #301
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,502
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Passenger View Post
Where are all these strange people coming from???

Hows it going Ivan?
Our cereal talk captured their attention

Cresto is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:25 PM
  #302
Tawnos
A guy with a bass
 
Tawnos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 11,511
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
KU: I am confused by your situation. You say you're not physically attracted to her in the slightest, she's apparently more into sex than relationship and that's not how you roll, you've only met her once before. If she's not necessarily in it for a relationship and is currently breaking up with someone else and wanting to screw with you, where is the appeal in all of this for you?
I was thinking the same general thing. I guess just simply the virginity thing.

Tawnos is online now  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:27 PM
  #303
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,469
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan12 View Post
Hi Ladies and Gentlemen.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Passenger View Post
Where are all these strange people coming from???

Hows it going Ivan?
He can't hear you.

Ih8theislanders is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:28 PM
  #304
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
I was thinking the same general thing. I guess just simply the virginity thing.
This. That's where my head's at right now. It's like I got an angel on one shoulder and Marty Brodeur on the other. I don't know what to do

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:32 PM
  #305
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,469
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
and Marty Brodeur on the other. I don't know what to do
Better ice down that shoulder

Ih8theislanders is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:34 PM
  #306
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug
 
Fire Sather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 19,683
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar View Post
We only have it in the offseason, and last year it got too off topic, so it was closed early, and people are more cautious posting this year.

Now, chapter 2 in my "Story of a Divorce Victim"
Just met my mom's new boyfriend. He seems like a really nice, except he's from Puerto Rico, and speaks about 10 words of English
At least my dad's girlfriend is someone we can speak with
Must remind you of your conversations with Marian Gaborik amirite????

Fire Sather is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:36 PM
  #307
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,502
vCash: 500
Also KU, you say she doesn't seem like a **** but which girl texts "the stuff I'd do to him...." to a guy friend indiscreetly when she's only met you once. She seems like the type to either lock you down for a 3-year commitment or now that she's freshly single, is down for only the sex. Don't sell yourself short

There are loveless marriages, sexless relationships and relationship-free sex. Don't create a new category of uninterested and "no physical attraction in the slightest, really" sex

Cresto is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:39 PM
  #308
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Also KU, you say she doesn't seem like a **** but which girl texts "the stuff I'd do to him...." to a guy friend indiscreetly when she's only met you once. She seems like the type to either lock you down for a 3-year commitment or now that she's freshly single, is down for only the sex. Don't sell yourself short

There are loveless marriages, sexless relationships and relationship-free sex. Don't create a new category of uninterested and "no physical attraction in the slightest, really" sex
Yea, you're right. I told Marty to go away.

So, how do I go about this, now that she thinks I'm interested in her? I don't wanna just stop texting her, that's so dick, and I don't wanna tell her that I don't think she's attractive either, cuz that's also dick.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:41 PM
  #309
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,502
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
This. That's where my head's at right now. It's like I got an angel on one shoulder and Marty Brodeur on the other. I don't know what to do
This might be a totally different kind of locker room talk but , you're a good looking guy judging from that picture with you in the Macy's sweater. If you're looking to simply doing it for the sake of it, I'm sure there are willing participants that might provide greater depth of friendship and relationship possibilities.

Cresto is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:42 PM
  #310
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,996
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Sather View Post
Must remind you of your conversations with Marian Gaborik amirite????
He actually speaks really well. He's closer to an American than to an Anisimov or Malkin

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:43 PM
  #311
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,502
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
Yea, you're right. I told Marty to go away.

So, how do I go about this, now that she thinks I'm interested in her? I don't wanna just stop texting her, that's so dick, and I don't wanna tell her that I don't think she's attractive either, cuz that's also dick.
Just play it away slowly... ignore a few texts here and there... be uninterested here and there... talk to her about this other girl that you're in love with

Don't listen to my advice
The reasoning and theory stuff, I'm good for that but when it comes down to the "What should I do" advise, I am a complete ass

Cresto is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:43 PM
  #312
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,996
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
This might be a totally different kind of locker room talk but , you're a good looking guy judging from that picture with you in the Macy's sweater. If you're looking to simply doing it for the sake of it, I'm sure there are willing participants that might provide greater depth of friendship and relationship possibilities.
Seconded. Judging by looks it seems like you wouldn't have too much trouble finding a girl you actually like

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:45 PM
  #313
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,502
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar View Post
He actually speaks really well. He's closer to an American than to an Anisimov or Malkin
If he can successfully buy a Christmas tree, that's good enough English for me

Cresto is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:47 PM
  #314
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,996
vCash: 50
Been watching game of thrones. Up to s2e3. Season 2 is a lot more confusing than the first

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:48 PM
  #315
Ivyy13
Resu Deretsiger
 
Ivyy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Boston
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 8,597
vCash: 500
TDP, What's going on brah?

Ivyy13 is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:49 PM
  #316
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,996
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
If he can successfully buy a Christmas tree, that's good enough English for me
On a side note, he bought an apartment in NYC, though that's not saying much since he has a house in Minny. Still, could be good news (or bad according to some posters here)

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:49 PM
  #317
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcresty View Post
just play it away slowly... Ignore a few texts here and there... Be uninterested here and there... Talk to her about this other girl that you're in love with

Don't listen to my advice
The reasoning and theory stuff, i'm good for that but when it comes down to the "what should i do" advise, i am a complete ass
lol.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:49 PM
  #318
Grumpy Humphrey
Registered User
 
Grumpy Humphrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 2,437
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
Yea, you're right. I told Marty to go away.

So, how do I go about this, now that she thinks I'm interested in her? I don't wanna just stop texting her, that's so dick, and I don't wanna tell her that I don't think she's attractive either, cuz that's also dick.
Six simple words: I'm not gay, but I'll learn.

Grumpy Humphrey is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:50 PM
  #319
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,996
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
lol.
This might be too OT for the OT thread but please change your profile picture. It creeps me the **** out

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:50 PM
  #320
koz2393
Registered User
 
koz2393's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 300
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
If he can successfully buy a Christmas tree, that's good enough English for me
and in the process injured his shoulder which flared up during the playoffs

koz2393 is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:52 PM
  #321
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billionaire Bot View Post
Six simple words: I'm not gay, but I'll learn.
Oh god


Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:52 PM
  #322
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar View Post
This might be too OT for the OT thread but please change your profile picture. It creeps me the **** out
Torts is going to castrate you with the help of his dog, Blaze. Is that why it creeps you out?

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:53 PM
  #323
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,502
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by koz2393 View Post
and in the process injured his shoulder which flared up during the playoffs
God ******* dammit Marian. That nice lady offered you a freaking delivery service but you refused. God dammit.

Cresto is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:54 PM
  #324
Cresto
In the pantry
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,502
vCash: 500
6 different words: "I'm gay, and I won't learn"

Cresto is offline  
Old
08-27-2012, 07:56 PM
  #325
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
There. A more fitting avatar.

Clowes Line is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.