HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Duchene trade proposal

Old
08-22-2012, 12:20 PM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan13 View Post
Didn't he walk out without paying the bill in a couple of restaurants?
I believe that is what happened and it was more then one occasion. After that I swear he almost got in a fight with either fans or players.

S E P H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Daddy Longlegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy Longlegs View Post
What I find really funny is this Jets fans Daddy longlegs agrees that Duchene is selfish and dumb.
What? Go away.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. I guess I did say that. I never meant it tho. Only trying to convince you Colorado folk to hate him, then trade him to Winnipeg. That guy who I told to go away can come back now.

Daddy Longlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2012, 08:02 PM
NHL33*

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
There have been rumours and situations dating on since last season. I think it started with him getting aggravated in a restaurant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan13 View Post
Didn't he walk out without paying the bill in a couple of restaurants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
I believe that is what happened and it was more then one occasion. After that I swear he almost got in a fight with either fans or players.
I would like something more concrete if we are going to bandy about accusations of theft.

NHL33* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Nihiliste

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL33 View Post
I would like something more concrete if we are going to bandy about accusations of theft.
It was some sketchy article with no reliable sources, there's definitely nothing concrete out there about anything he's done.

Nihiliste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2012, 11:35 AM
blueowl2
Caniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
Expect for the fact that Duchene has a higher ceiling and not a head case like Kane. Evander is the exact opposite of the character the avs look for in players. He's a bigger ******** than DD and that's saying something. Winnie want Duchene? It will have to be for Bogosian+Schieflie.
I agree, the character issues would not be worth it. Plus, Kane has never played a full season yet (Duchene technically hasn't either, but at least it was 80 and 81 games). Lets just keep Duchene on this one.

blueowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Daddy Longlegs

You know, if Duchene happens to have another bum year for whatever reason, his value will be worth about scheifele and a 2nd. You might want to consider the trade now while his value is higher.

Old
08-28-2012, 08:22 PM
PAZ

Quote:
You know, if Duchene happens to have another bum year for whatever reason, his value will be worth about scheifele and a 2nd. You might want to consider the trade now while his value is higher.
Crosby might get hit by a falling piano, giving him another severe concussion which leads to early dementia and he can never play hockey again. Also, because of the dementia he doesn't realize Carrie Underwood is married, sleeps with her, and causes Fisher and her to divorce. She then ends up at the doorstops of Sherman, who rejects her because word might get around to T-swift that he's a player.

PAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Daddy Longlegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAZ View Post
Crosby might get hit by a falling piano, giving him another severe concussion which leads to early dementia and he can never play hockey again. Also, because of the dementia he doesn't realize Carrie Underwood is married, sleeps with her, and causes Fisher and her to divorce. She then ends up at the doorstops of Sherman, who rejects her because word might get around to T-swift that he's a player.
Wow.

Old
08-28-2012, 10:27 PM
The Shermanator
Butts

vCash: 50
Quote:
You should be an author.... I'd by your books.

The Shermanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Nzap
Insert clever phrase

Quote:
Wow.
What he is saying is that we don't believe that Duchene is going to have another off-year.

I presume.

Nzap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2012, 10:17 AM
GamingGiant

Quote:
Well done sir

GamingGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2012, 03:25 PM
ChibiPooky
Yay hockey!

Quote:
Overlooked in all this is the critical question... what happens to Fisher?

ChibiPooky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2012, 04:04 PM
AMDZen
Moon June Spoon Goon

Quote:
Can't give you:

Kane
Bogosian
Enstrom
Wheeler

Everyone else is on the table.
Thats funny because you already offered Kane, which is the only player listed there that I'm not interested in.

I might be listening if it was Wheeler+Enstrom for Duchene+ but thats the only way I'd even consider any offer

I think its clear that Kane has a bad attitude, kid reminds me way too much of Chris Stewart and isn't the kind of personality that our management would want any way

AMDZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Nihiliste

Quote:
Wow.
1) Go to other team's board
2) Make trade proposal, don't offer players they want
3) Criticize their players, tell Avs fan to get out of a thread on the Avs board
4) Take self too seriously
5) Profit??

Nihiliste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Daddy Longlegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihiliste View Post
1) Go to other team's board
2) Make trade proposal, don't offer players they want
3) Criticize their players, tell Avs fan to get out of a thread on the Avs board
4) Take self too seriously
5) Profit??
Go to other teams board? Guilty

Criticize their players?

The only Avs player I've talked about on here was Duchene. Jokingly criticized him but ultimately admitted that I love him and that is why I was inquiring with vas fans what it would take to get him to come to Winnipeg.

Don't offer players they want?

I ideally wouldn't want to give 4 key players on the jets, but on 2 occasions I said I'd trade Kane for Duchene and I'd trade Enstrom for Duchene.

Tell an avs fan to get out?

I never knew he was making a reference to something I said days before. I apologized for that.

Wow. You really put me in my place there.