HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

Official Canucks Jersey Thread

Old
08-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Huntershin Karuk
Horvat is Horfat

vCash: 500
I have to go get my Hodgson jersey changed to Kassian.

Huntershin Karuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-30-2012, 05:24 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
I have to go get my Hodgson jersey changed to Kassian.

Ouch

KidCanuck* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2013, 03:01 PM
thefeebster

I think this is worthy of a bump.

All jerseys at the Team store are 50% off for the next two home game days.

It was a zoo this morning and selection was getting picked over. I was looking for a Garrison. None left. No Edler (but i already have one), No Bieksa. Only saw one Luongo too.

Lots of Sedins, Hansen, Higgins, Lapierre, Schneider, and Kassian left. They said they are getting more jerseys in today, so i may go again.

I wasn't going to give the Canucks my money this year, but a player replica for $110, its priced right.

thefeebster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2013, 04:49 PM
HANSENISBEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefeebster View Post
I think this is worthy of a bump.

All jerseys at the Team store are 50% off for the next two home game days.

It was a zoo this morning and selection was getting picked over. I was looking for a Garrison. None left. No Edler (but i already have one), No Bieksa. Only saw one Luongo too.

Lots of Sedins, Hansen, Higgins, Lapierre, Schneider, and Kassian left. They said they are getting more jerseys in today, so i may go again.

I wasn't going to give the Canucks my money this year, but a player replica for $110, its priced right.
It was pretty dumb busy. They had no smalls in ANY jerseys but blanks left when I was there yesterday. I wanted an Edler, but they only had XXL. Ended up finding a small Henrik at the outlet store on Hastings. Plus, you can get half off awesome Lee Sweatt and Tanner Glass jerseys!!!!

HANSENISBEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Astoria
KESLERKESLERKESLER

A big thank you for all the info and advice provided in this thread!

Does anyone know if PCC will customize a jersey if it is sent to them? I live in CO and would love to have them customize my jersey.

Astoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 01:02 AM
CookieCrumbs*
Heads Up!

The Team Store pulled pretty much all of their authentics for the sale so they didn't have to sell them for so cheap. Such a fu*king joke.

CookieCrumbs* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Kassassin
#TeamSchneider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
Does anyone know if PCC will customize a jersey if it is sent to them? I live in CO and would love to have them customize my jersey.
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure they can. Just give them an email:

info@pacificcoastcresting.com

And ask for costs if you ship your jersey to them for customization.

Last edited by Kassassin: 01-21-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Kassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 11:25 AM
Kassassin
#TeamSchneider

I highly recommend if you guys wanted to get a name/number jersey at the team store but they don't have your size/player, get a blank from the team store and have it customized at Pacific Coast Cresting.

Canucks team store prices are:

Blank jerseys - $139.99 + tax + 50% discount [until Wednesdays game]= $78.40

Name jerseys - $219.99 + tax + 50% discount [Until Wednesdays game] = $123.19

Pacific Coast Cresting is also having their "lockout" promotion until the end of January for $44 after taxes for stitching [regular price is $62 after taxes]

So if you get your jersey stitched at PCC, you pretty much get it for the EXACT price [$78.40 blank jersey + $43.68 stitching cost = $122.08) as the team store but with better stitching quality.

I visited the team store to get a blank, looked at the player jerseys, and no surprise, the team stores stitching STILL hasn't changed. Its still wrinkly, bent and bubbly

You can find my rant about Team Store jerseys/stitching and other FAQ's [Click here]

PS. Again, I am in no way affiliated/working for PCC . Just trying to help out others!

Last edited by Kassassin: 01-21-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Old
01-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Astoria
KESLERKESLERKESLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassassin View Post
I highly recommend if you guys wanted to get a name/number jersey at the team store but they don't have your size/player, get a blank from the team store and have it customized at Pacific Coast Cresting.

Canucks team store prices are:

Blank jerseys - $139.99 + tax + 50% discount [until Wednesdays game]= $78.40

Name jerseys - $219.99 + tax + 50% discount [Until Wednesdays game] = $123.19

Pacific Coast Cresting is also having their "lockout" promotion until the end of January for $44 after taxes for stitching [regular price is $62 after taxes]

So if you get your jersey stitched at PCC, you pretty much get it for the EXACT price [$78.40 blank jersey + $43.68 stitching cost = $122.08) as the team store but with better stitching quality.

I visited the team store to get a blank, looked at the player jerseys, and no surprise, the team stores stitching STILL hasn't changed. Its still wrinkly, bent and bubbly

You can find my rant about Team Store jerseys/stitching and other FAQ's [Click here]

PS. Again, I am in no way affiliated/working for PCC . Just trying to help out others!
Thanks, I'll send them an email.

Now another stupid question: I'm assuming that the Team Store (and the discount) only applies to those lucky souls that can actually go to the store.... Yes?

; )

Astoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
WinterEmpire
Unregistered User

I've been looking into getting a new jersey but I really want to go get a nice quality one. The one thing that bugs about current replicas are the plastic shoulder patches. I would like to get one with embroidered patches. Would that come with premiers or do I have to go all the way to a pro jersey? Or is it possible for a jersey stitching place to get that done for me on premier jersey?

WinterEmpire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Kassassin
#TeamSchneider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
Thanks, I'll send them an email.

Now another stupid question: I'm assuming that the Team Store (and the discount) only applies to those lucky souls that can actually go to the store.... Yes?

; )
Yeah, the discount only applies to in store purchases. Unless you can get someone to buy you the discounted jersey and get it shipped/stitched for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterEmpire View Post
I've been looking into getting a new jersey but I really want to go get a nice quality one. The one thing that bugs about current replicas are the plastic shoulder patches. I would like to get one with embroidered patches. Would that come with premiers or do I have to go all the way to a pro jersey? Or is it possible for a jersey stitching place to get that done for me on premier jersey?
Only the EDGE (on ice jerseys that the players wear) will have the embroidered patches.

Premiers only come with the plastic shoulder patches.

AFAIK, Reebok doesn't sell the embroidered patches separately, but if they did, the plastic patches on the premier jerseys are heat pressed [aka a ***** to take off lol]

Old
01-21-2013, 01:16 PM
CookieCrumbs*
Heads Up!

They should be selling Team Issued authentics, but as I said earlier, they pulled them so they didn't have to sell them for $150.

CookieCrumbs* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2013, 09:12 AM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

Can anyone tell me if they have any Manny Malhotra game worn jerseys in the team store?

Update: never mind, I heard back from the team store. Prices decreased considerably from last year.

Last edited by lhg39: 01-28-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: New information
lhg39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-29-2013, 04:46 PM
PG Canuck
Global Moderator

vCash: 1512
Going to be getting Kassian on my blank Canucks jersey soon!

PG Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 06:59 PM
tc23

vCash: 1636
Is there still 50% off on jerseys? I've been out of town and haven't been able to pick one up.

tc23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 07:13 PM
Crows*

Wearing my third jersey edler tonight.

Crows* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Apple Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc23 View Post
Is there still 50% off on jerseys? I've been out of town and haven't been able to pick one up.
Nope. THe 50% sale was over after the Flames game. Only on first three home games..

and believe it or not guys but the Canucks sold over 8500 jerseys during the 3 day 50% merchandise sale...

I for one picked up a Hamhuis and Bieksa jersey

Apple Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 10:23 PM
Apple Juice

And I'm kinda pissed that I bought my Hodgson jersey three weeks before Hodgson was traded and now he's just sitting in my closet But I am a Hodgson fan so I'm not gonna get my name plate switched like every one of you guys

Old
01-30-2013, 10:58 PM
NeoCanuck

Send a message via AIM to NeoCanuck Send a message via MSN to NeoCanuck
Im planning on getting Morrison on the back of my Blank Canucks jersey and Giroux on my Flyers jersey that I got at the Outlet during the sale.

Does anyone know if I get those two crested, I'll get Morrison's "A" and Giroux's "C" on the jerseys? Havent gotten jerseys crested in my life, haha.

NeoCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 11:07 PM
Canadian Gold X3
It is what it is.

Should I get a tanev or a garrison jersey?

Canadian Gold X3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-30-2013, 11:27 PM
Kassassin
#TeamSchneider

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoCanuck View Post
Does anyone know if I get those two crested, I'll get Morrison's "A" and Giroux's "C" on the jerseys? Havent gotten jerseys crested in my life, haha.
Yup, Pacific Coast Cresting uses the proper jersey kits.

Just give them an email beforehand so they can order the kits for you and what not.

I had my 40th Anniversary Kesler jersey stitched by them and the placement of the numbers was on spot, and they didn't add the nameplate like the actual jerseys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureboy1235 View Post
Tanev. The kids a stud

Old
01-31-2013, 12:51 AM
PG Canuck
Global Moderator

vCash: 1512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureboy1235 View Post
I'd go with Tanev. When I'm deciding on which player to get put on my jersey, I try to pick players that most people don't have; just so you don't have the same as everyone else, and you're supporting a player that deserves some support.

When I was deciding, I was thinking either Hansen, Hamhuis, Tanev and Kassian. Eventually went with Kassian, as I'm sure there'll be a spike this season with Kassian jerseys.

PG Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 12:55 AM
tc23

vCash: 1636
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinlala View Post
Nope. THe 50% sale was over after the Flames game. Only on first three home games..

and believe it or not guys but the Canucks sold over 8500 jerseys during the 3 day 50% merchandise sale...

I for one picked up a Hamhuis and Bieksa jersey
Damn. Was hoping to pick up a blank authentic and get Kassian done on it. I guess I'll just wait until I find another sale then.

tc23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2013, 02:25 AM
Apple Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc23 View Post
Damn. Was hoping to pick up a blank authentic and get Kassian done on it. I guess I'll just wait until I find another sale then.
Usually the team store has an annual end of season about a couple weeks after the season is done. Jerseys normally 20% off I believe.

Old
01-31-2013, 02:28 AM
Zombotron
WD-57

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG Canuck View Post
I'd go with Tanev. When I'm deciding on which player to get put on my jersey, I try to pick players that most people don't have; just so you don't have the same as everyone else, and you're supporting a player that deserves some support.

When I was deciding, I was thinking either Hansen, Hamhuis, Tanev and Kassian. Eventually went with Kassian, as I'm sure there'll be a spike this season with Kassian jerseys.
Next time I visit Vancouver I'm taking the jersey to PCC and getting a nice #36 or #45 put on the back.

Zombotron is online now   Reply With Quote