HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

STH Photo Opportunity With The Cup

Old
08-31-2012, 10:39 AM
Ron
Bandwagon Since 1967

vCash: 500
STH Photo Opportunity With The Cup

I got the e-mail for this today and just signed up for the one at the Home Depot Center in Carson.

Who's all doing this? I think this is possibly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I wouldn't pass it up (although I have faith we will see the Cup again next year, etc.).

08-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Quattro

I signed up for Home Depot as well

Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2012, 02:07 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

Be sure to post the pics! How I wish I was there. I'm happy for you Ron, you are as dedicated as they come, and this must feel like a big check mark off the bucket list, I know it will be for me if I ever get to see that trophy in person (HHOF not included).

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2012, 02:35 PM
Ron
Bandwagon Since 1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
Be sure to post the pics! How I wish I was there. I'm happy for you Ron, you are as dedicated as they come, and this must feel like a big check mark off the bucket list, I know it will be for me if I ever get to see that trophy in person (HHOF not included).
Thanks, I think you recalled several posts where I said I just wanted to see one Stanley Cup championship before I died!

Yeah, this summer has been like no other. When I first heard the Kings were doing this, I said "Man, I am all over that! Sign me up!"

I also want to get to the HHOF soon. Want to see that Kings current championship display in person.

Ron is offline   Reply With Quote