HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Morgan Rielly(and a few others)@ the NHLPA rookie card shoot

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-02-2012, 03:55 PM
  #26
Brody
Brooklyn ✔
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,930
vCash: 24591
Rielly and Murray are a cute couple, "that's why I love him" Rielly's a beauty.

Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2012, 04:05 PM
  #27
iArts
ಠ_ಠ
 
iArts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto,ON,Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,029
vCash: 500
Our skating coach is also a reporter?

Also,Galchenyuk will be a very very good player. You can see it in him.

iArts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2012, 04:22 PM
  #28
SeenSchenn2
Have Faith GLG
 
SeenSchenn2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Thornhill, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,604
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iArts View Post
Our skating coach is also a reporter?

Also,Galchenyuk will be a very very good player. You can see it in him.
Our skating coach is Barb Underhill (figure skater).

The reporter is Tessa Bonhomme (Women's hockey)

SeenSchenn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2012, 04:23 PM
  #29
iArts
ಠ_ಠ
 
iArts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto,ON,Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 View Post
Our skating coach is Barb Underhill (figure skater).

The reporter is Tessa Bonhomme (Women's hockey)
Ah,my bad.

iArts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2012, 05:15 PM
  #30
rdawg1234
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,907
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iArts View Post
Our skating coach is also a reporter?

Also,Galchenyuk will be a very very good player. You can see it in him.
I see alot of charisma and I feel like some people are confusing that with actual skill.

Although in fairness he does seem to be very skilled and worthy of a high pick, I just feel like he may turn into a solid/good player(and possibly a #1 C one day) but the second people saw how well he does with interviews it was like he's a superstar all of a sudden.

rdawg1234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2012, 06:01 PM
  #31
iArts
ಠ_ಠ
 
iArts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Toronto,ON,Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,029
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawg1234 View Post
I see alot of charisma and I feel like some people are confusing that with actual skill.

Although in fairness he does seem to be very skilled and worthy of a high pick, I just feel like he may turn into a solid/good player(and possibly a #1 C one day) but the second people saw how well he does with interviews it was like he's a superstar all of a sudden.
It's not just that. He carries a lot of confidence and is known to be a really hard worker. Sounds very similar to this one guy,Steven Stamkos.

iArts is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.