HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Francois Beauchemin offical monster

Closed Thread

Old
05-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Matrix

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy
So is Beauchemin the new "circle jerk what could of been if I had a time machine ex hab player of the week"?
Yes sir! But again, Rangers have ex-rags player of the year with Umberger, Boston has their Thorton, Samsonov, Knuble festival, Leafs had their Steve Sullivan show, and the Nieuwendyk and Roberts why did you leave show as well, saw that Calgary fans had their Conroy moments as well ....We're not the only one.....No worst, no better (ok maybe a little bit worst..... )

Old
05-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Tuggy

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
Yes sir! But again, Rangers have ex-rags player of the year with Umberger, Boston has their Thorton, Samsonov, Knuble festival, Leafs had their Steve Sullivan show, and the Nieuwendyk and Roberts why did you leave show as well, saw that Calgary fans had their Conroy moments as well ....We're not the only one.....No worst, no better (ok maybe a little bit worst..... )
This is not an isolated incident.

Old
05-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Matrix

Quote:
This is not an isolated incident.
I know and I'm sometimes responsible for that myself.....Memories.....

Old
05-02-2006, 09:40 AM
habfan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life
Montreal Canadiens Defence should be right now

Rivet-Komisarek
Bouillon-Beauchemin
Markov -Brett Clark remember him?
Dandeneault plays forward and souray is the extra d
What no Traverse?

Clearly you don't know how to build a winning team.

Old
05-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester099
Don't forget Pat Brisebois

Nope Thanks,he can stay in Colorado

Old
05-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4
What no Traverse?

Clearly you don't know how to build a winning team.

nope.I don't think the Habs management do either

Old
05-02-2006, 11:39 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life
Montreal Canadiens Defence should be right now

Rivet-Komisarek
Bouillon-Beauchemin
Markov -Brett Clark remember him?
Dandeneault plays forward and souray is the extra d

what the !!!! that's a lot worse than our current one.

Old
05-02-2006, 11:40 AM
deandebean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafka
I wish I could bring back a thread that was on this board the day we lost Beauchemin on waivers, near two years ago (September 13th 2004). I remember posters stating: there is no room for him on our roster anyway... Hainsey is our 5th D-man, Bouillon our 7th and we will sign an UFA.....

You don't need to state on this thread that you agree and that you were wrong.... but just remember it.

Beauchemin has a huge shot.... something Habs have to rely on to hit the net against Carolina since Laviolette's system consist in blocking plays in the ****.

Ok, I found some quotes form the archives:
http://hfboards.com/archive/index.php/t-80433.html

Additionnaly, you will find two threads on Beauchemin on this page: http://hfboards.com/archive/index.php/f-16-p-24.html

In that thread, most of you felt he had a good potential... go see it by yourself... I only place here some funny answers and deleted the nick of people who may feel they were wrong.

Reaper4505-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Quick question for you guys.

What is the value of Francois Beauchemin? Is he an NHL caliber d-man? 5-6 guy?
Career AHL'er?

05-26-2004, 09:03 PM
He was exposed in the waiver draft last year if my memory serve me right.
That tells you his value.

Rahan05-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Goes to show you how many of you actually know something about our prospects, or have seen them play. Beauchemin is the best defenseman prospect we have after Komisarek, in term of development. Hainsey has a bigger upside, but that's another story. Beauchemin could be a 6th defenseman IMO, and could be a good one. I guess "montreal" doesn't post enough about Beauchemin for him to get any respect.

05-26-2004, 10:10 PM
This is more of a reflection of our defensive depth than Beauchemin's abilities. He will never see the NHL, unless its expansion. If he can't knock Bouillon from the NHL depth chart, he's done.
montreal05-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Beauchemin isn't a prospect by HF standards, he's played in over 250 professional games (AHL/ECHL) and he's 24. But he's been the dogs top defensemen in the last 2 years, although he's only gotten to play in 1 game for the Habs, which is hard to figure since he's been solid in Hamilton.

For Beauchemin to be a 6th, he'll have to beat out Bouillon. I'd be all for it, but Julien seems to have a thing for the Cube. I'd love to see them rotate the 2 guys next year to see who does better, but I just dont see them doing that. Plus there's Hainsey, who seems to always have a good camp, so it's not going to be easy for Beauchemin to make the Habs.

montreal, damn you were right... Gainey should hire you... we have no scout in Quebec!

So, who's the chick?

Old
05-02-2006, 12:39 PM
FlavorFlav

Quote:
So is Beauchemin the new "circle jerk what could of been if I had a time machine ex hab player of the week"?
Absolutely!

But first, let's all prove that we were the only ones who defended him and wanted him to stay. Then let's then mine the archives for quotes proving the above to the others on this boards.

I really liked the way it started, but this is one mucho goofy thread.

Old
05-02-2006, 05:08 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafka
I wish I could bring back a thread that was on this board the day we lost Beauchemin on waivers, near two years ago (September 13th 2004). I remember posters stating: there is no room for him on our roster anyway... Hainsey is our 5th D-man, Bouillon our 7th and we will sign an UFA.....

You don't need to state on this thread that you agree and that you were wrong.... but just remember it.

Beauchemin has a huge shot.... something Habs have to rely on to hit the net against Carolina since Laviolette's system consist in blocking plays in the slot.

Ok, I found some quotes form the archives:
http://hfboards.com/archive/index.php/t-80433.html

Additionnaly, you will find two threads on Beauchemin on this page: http://hfboards.com/archive/index.php/f-16-p-24.html

In that thread, most of you felt he had a good potential... go see it by yourself... I only place here some funny answers and deleted the nick of people who may feel they were wrong.

Reaper4505-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Quick question for you guys.

What is the value of Francois Beauchemin? Is he an NHL caliber d-man? 5-6 guy?
Career AHL'er?

05-26-2004, 09:03 PM
He was exposed in the waiver draft last year if my memory serve me right.
That tells you his value.

Rahan05-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Goes to show you how many of you actually know something about our prospects, or have seen them play. Beauchemin is the best defenseman prospect we have after Komisarek, in term of development. Hainsey has a bigger upside, but that's another story. Beauchemin could be a 6th defenseman IMO, and could be a good one. I guess "montreal" doesn't post enough about Beauchemin for him to get any respect.

05-26-2004, 10:10 PM
This is more of a reflection of our defensive depth than Beauchemin's abilities. He will never see the NHL, unless its expansion. If he can't knock Bouillon from the NHL depth chart, he's done.
montreal05-26-2004, 11:05 PM
Beauchemin isn't a prospect by HF standards, he's played in over 250 professional games (AHL/ECHL) and he's 24. But he's been the dogs top defensemen in the last 2 years, although he's only gotten to play in 1 game for the Habs, which is hard to figure since he's been solid in Hamilton.

For Beauchemin to be a 6th, he'll have to beat out Bouillon. I'd be all for it, but Julien seems to have a thing for the Cube. I'd love to see them rotate the 2 guys next year to see who does better, but I just dont see them doing that. Plus there's Hainsey, who seems to always have a good camp, so it's not going to be easy for Beauchemin to make the Habs.

montreal, damn you were right... Gainey should hire you... we have no scout in Quebec!
In the first link you provided, my nickname appears above several posts I didnt write... I dont know whats the hell but other posters wrote this...

Closed Thread