HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Biosteel Tournament Livesteam [Gally & Kaberle]

Old
09-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Lol. No. Even if you don't give Emelin the benefit of the doubt of culture shock, north american ice, he was still better than Campoli and Kaberle.

Those two idiots looked constantly like they've never played organized hockey before.
Emelin was our worst defender at the beginning and the end of the season.

It's entirely normal considering his situation and he showed enough in the middle for me to take him over Kaberle going forward (Campoli isn't even worth mentioning), but Emelin had some brutal stretches and if he plays like he did at the end of the season again (I'm convinced he was injured) he will be back in Russia very soon.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Guilliam

I think he wasn't as good towards the end because he was mostly playing on the right side with Kabs. Emelin needs to play on the left.

Guilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2012, 02:32 PM
LaurentHabs
Wat.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AMillzProductions/videos

Hopefully Gally's goal/match updates get on that channel (Biosteel's official one) just keep looking, hopefully they get it up

LaurentHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Talks to Goalposts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilliam View Post
I think he wasn't as good towards the end because he was mostly playing on the right side with Kabs. Emelin needs to play on the left.
Emelin ended up doing fine with Kaberle, that was his best pairing in terms of results. If any Emelin right side pairing was weak it was Markov-Emelin, but Emelin seemed injured and Markov incredibly rusty at that point.

What was noticeable was that he declined right after switching sides and played a lot like he did early in the season when he was having a difficult adjustment to the NHL. I don't think Emelin needs the left side, I think he needs a stable role.

Talks to Goalposts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2012, 01:06 AM
Guilliam

He seems more physical on the left and, to me, he was at his best during the time he was paired with Diaz.

Guilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2012, 09:36 PM
crazyd
Canada is hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilliam View Post
He seems more physical on the left and, to me, he was at his best during the time he was paired with Diaz.
Before us signing Cube back to the Sainte-Flanelle, I was for sure banking that our last D-pairing would of been Emelin-Diaz. It just seemed natural for them to be paired as it was showing on the ice.

That been said, let's assume Kabby is ripped after the BioSteel training, that he is back to top4 duty:

Markov - Subban
Kaberle - Gorges
Emelin - Diaz
Bouillon

crazyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2012, 10:04 PM
LeMAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyd View Post
Before us signing Cube back to the Sainte-Flanelle, I was for sure banking that our last D-pairing would of been Emelin-Diaz. It just seemed natural for them to be paired as it was showing on the ice.

That been said, let's assume Kabby is ripped after the BioSteel training, that he is back to top4 duty:

Markov - Subban
Kaberle - Gorges
Emelin - Diaz
Bouillon
Makes sense. Markov and Subban will have to play a bit more conservative, but I like the idea of Kaberle playing with Gorges.

LeMAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Hullois
Suck it Trebek

vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post

Hopefully Gally's goal/match updates get on that channel (Biosteel's official one) just keep looking, hopefully they get it up
Could someone with Twitter please harass their ass so they put it up! Thanks!

Hullois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Moneyman2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hullois View Post
Could someone with Twitter please harass their ass so they put it up! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vi Nc E x13x View Post
Id love to see a video of gallys goal
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
C'mon guys.. video of Gally's goals!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
Something I forgot to mention from my observation: dat wrister. He can certainly rip one and he seems to be able to put a lot of weight into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsoil View Post
So where is the Gally goal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
It was filthy I'll tell you that. Stickhandled through the whole team.

He also had an other one earlier where he batted the puck in mid-air into the net I believe, according to the announcers, but it was hard to see due to the camera angle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
That's why he was sometimes played with Emelin. Though, with our over abundance of puck movers I'm sure Kaberle and another offensive guy so they can run around in their own zone like idiots being outmuscled in the corner.
Hey guys look what i find! did you guys remember the Biosteel Tournament back in August and they broadcasted the games live? Galchenyuk was playing on Team Cammalleri and i remember that he scores a beauty where he almost dekes into all the opposite team! Well, guess what they finally upload the videos of the games on their website Drinkthepink.com

At the first game vs Team Seguin, he wasnt on his game

At the second, vs team Stamkos, he score a goal from a nice play of anthony stewart i guess making the game tie at 3-3. i think its at 1:04:00 of the video
then he shows his shooting skill with a hard shot on the post...

At the last game vs Team Weiss, this is where he score the nice goal! At 2:18:00 of the video i guess.
Enjoy
http://www.drinkthepink.com/

Last edited by Moneyman2k6: 12-12-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Moneyman2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 02:36 PM
OneSharpMarble

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyd View Post

Markov - Subban
Kaberle - Gorges
Emelin - Diaz
Bouillon
I like those pairings, very balanced and kaberle finally gets a partner who can cover for his offensive pinchs.

OneSharpMarble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Habsfan2992
One of the 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
I like those pairings, very balanced and kaberle finally gets a partner who can cover for his offensive pinchs.
I like them as well but who is going to shoot the puck? lol

Habsfan2992 is offline   Reply With Quote