HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Blues Game Worn Jerseys

Old
09-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Ignatius
Tower Garden Fanatic

vCash: 165
Blues Game Worn Jerseys

Hello Blues fans, I received an email this morning about Blues Game Worn jerseys from the 2011-2012 season made available by the Detroit Hockey Company. FWIW I've purchased game worn jerseys from DHC before and have been completely satisfied with what I've received. I am in no way affiliated with DHC, I'm merely posting this information in case anyone on HF would happen to be interested. In fact I came to find out about DHC originally though the Ducks and Coyotes boards on HF. I personally am interested in buying at least one of these.

Ignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Baby Blues

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post
Hello Blues fans, I received an email this morning about Blues Game Worn jerseys from the 2011-2012 season made available by the Detroit Hockey Company. FWIW I've purchased game worn jerseys from DHC before and have been completely satisfied with what I've received. I am in no way affiliated with DHC, I'm merely posting this information in case anyone on HF would happen to be interested. In fact I came to find out about DHC originally though the Ducks and Coyotes boards on HF. I personally am interested in buying at least one of these.

Who was the email from? I don't see those jerseys on their Website or any mention of getting the Blues' business. If you posted some pics, I can't see them. And I agree that DHC is a quality company.

Baby Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Ignatius
Tower Garden Fanatic

vCash: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blues View Post
Who was the email from? I don't see those jerseys on their Website or any mention of getting the Blues' business. If you posted some pics, I can't see them. And I agree that DHC is a quality company.
I was worried that many people may not be able to see the pics I posted. The email was from Brian Rogers at DHC (email: detroithockeyco@hotmail.com) and I'll post it below. Also DHC is notoriously slow when it comes to updating their website, they usually just send out updated PDF lists of what they have available periodically. I didn't know about them getting a team lot of Blues jerseys until I read this email today:

Quote:
Hello Fellow Collectors:

We are fired-up about all of the new additions to our inventory to begin the Hockey Season. We are honored and proud to be able to offer the St. Louis Blues Home and Away sets from 2011-12. These jerseys show terriffic wear, have a team set stamp screened into the inside tail of each one and come with a Letter of Authenticity from the Blues. The 2011-12 Blues had 109 points and are deep and loaded with young talent that is just starting to reach its potential. They have had very little turnover this offseason and will ice a more experienced group that is set to make even further advances going forward.

In addition, there are a number of other very hard to find jerseys from the college to the pro ranks that are sure to be coveted by many for their scarcity. Fully 1/3 of this list is new from the Summer one, so please take a look. The LA Kings Preseason Set is now eligible for trades as it has now gone through one list cycle. We have some cool Socks from the Hartford Whalers and some dynamite game used and autographed sticks from some of the top players in the game.

The official announcement on the Blues acquisition will happen within 48 hours from now. We wanted our loyal clients and friends to get an early look. Talk to some of you soon--

Happy Collecting,

The Detroit Hockey Company
www.detroithockeyco.com
Tel: 248-614-0031
Hours: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm Weeknights, 9:00 am to 9 p.m. Saturday

Ignatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2013, 07:19 PM
bobbyp6565
4th Line Goon

My pair of gameworn Blues jerseys

2000-2001 Reid Simpson Home - w/shortened fight strap

2003-2004 Reed Low Home - w/bloodstains from neck to below crest on the front

bobbyp6565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2013, 09:36 PM
bobbyp6565
4th Line Goon

And a Blues minors gamer -

2000-2001 Jason Lawmaster Peoria Rivermen Home jersey - heavy wear, numerous stickmarks & board burns; 2000 Kelly Cup Champions patch

Lawmaster had 211 PIM's in only half a season (40 games) in Peoria in 00/01 –

Old
08-20-2014, 02:59 PM
bobbyp6565
4th Line Goon

Added -

99-00 Kelly Chase home gameworn w/NHL2000 patch & modified fight strap

Old
10-02-2014, 08:18 PM
bobbyp6565
4th Line Goon

Just added a Twist!

97-98 Tony Twist Set 1 - cuts and holes on right sleeve and popped/frayed stitching at the end of both sleeves -