Notices

Jeff Sullivan why not sign him???

Closed Thread

Old
12-04-2003, 07:53 PM
qwert

vCash: 500
Jeff Sullivan why not sign him???

I was reading about this kid Jeff Sullivan, the ducks had interest in him a few years ago to play for there ahl team. I think this kid is a perfect fit for the ahl team and maybe if there was a few injuries he could be in the nhl who knows. He was pegged as a good prospect but hasnt found a good solid spot inthe ahl. At least they could have a look at this kid, i think he played with giguure in halifax too.

Old
12-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Duck Off
HF needs an App

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert
I was reading about this kid Jeff Sullivan, the ducks had interest in him a few years ago to play for there ahl team. I think this kid is a perfect fit for the ahl team and maybe if there was a few injuries he could be in the nhl who knows. He was pegged as a good prospect but hasnt found a good solid spot inthe ahl. At least they could have a look at this kid, i think he played with giguure in halifax too.
I think their main focus is the struggling NHL team right now.

Old
12-04-2003, 08:12 PM
Kevin Forbes
Hockey's Future Staff

He did indeed play with Giguere in Halifax, in 96-97
also played with Giguere on the Saint John Flames

Judging from his stats, he's more of a goon type then anything else
was a 5th rounder for Ottawa back in 97, but never picked up
Spends more time in the ECHL then AHL.

He's not as good as you made him sound from the look of it, but he is alright, would be strictly an enforcer type for Cincy, doubtful much more

He's playing with Arturs Irbe right now for the Johnstown Chiefs of the ECHL, Alternate captain down there.

2nd all-time in PIM in Johnstown Chiefs franchaise history, and this is the team that the Charlestown Chiefs were based on

Armstrong, Mottau, Alen, Popovic, Rierdan and O'Brien...the top 6 in Cincy is pretty solid, plus the only way he could play is if he turned his back on Johnstown (not likely) or if some sort of agreement was worked out (again not likely, because Cincy and Anaheim have an agreement with San Diego of the ECHL)

Can't see him playing in Cincy anytime soon, unless he gets picked up next off-season

Old
12-04-2003, 08:22 PM
qwert

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert

Yes it seems like he is a goon, but from what i heard he is one of the best d men on the chiefs and is the leader in +- on the chiefs. It would be a great pick up. maybe he would stay with the chiefs for this year but a good person to invite to camp next year.

Closed Thread