HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

The Dallman Thing

Old
05-17-2012, 03:35 AM
RobertKron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yunost View Post
Post #39 sums it up quite well in my opinion.

In case you haven't read the posts refer to post numbers 5, 20, 23, 41, 43 for my reasons of 'why not'.

Maybe you can be productive and post your ideas of 'why yes', or give me your insight on why she ultimately did take the blog down, and why Kevin Dallman hasn't said a word in her defense.

Id really like to know
There's absolutely no way that I'm going to start listing the reasons why it is absurd to kick someone out of a country for voicing displeasure with the state of affairs in that country on a blog. That would be similar to listing the reasons why it is good to eat food, or why it is bad to walk in front of a bus.

As for why she has taken it down, there could be a wide range of reasons, but they're hardly relevant.

RobertKron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2012, 10:48 AM
yunost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW View Post
There's absolutely no way that I'm going to start listing the reasons why it is absurd to kick someone out of a country for voicing displeasure with the state of affairs in that country on a blog. That would be similar to listing the reasons why it is good to eat food, or why it is bad to walk in front of a bus.

As for why she has taken it down, there could be a wide range of reasons, but they're hardly relevant.
So going to somebody's house as a guest and telling them how shtty you think the place is, is as normal to you as not walking in front of a bus? Interesting logic.

The reasons she removed the blog are irrelevant to her removing the blog? Hmm seems nonsensical to me

And not a hint of support from the actual hockey player, or statement from the agent? Is that also an irrelevant coincidence?

Plenty of internationals on a visa play in Kazakhstan and Bochenski just re-signed. Its not like its a crazy club that kicks people out left, right and center. As far as my research goes, nobody has ever been kicked out from a hockey club in that country, ever. So to get kicked out you really have to go out of your way.
If you want my opinion, the Dallmans go so much sht publicity its not even funny. And Mrs. Dallman went so far that even an apology wont get them anywhere and rather just make them look stupid. Thats why the only thing left to do is keep their mouth shut and hope they can get signed somewhere where they can at least make close to what Barys was paying.

yunost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2012, 07:18 PM
Coramoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Ritchey View Post
I'd like to see Dallman try his luck in the NHL.
I agree with this, there are a number of teams that could use a PP guy at the very least. I'd be surprised if there wasn't NHL offers this season for him

Coramoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Silver51*

I have heard rumors of Dallman to SKA does anyone know if there is any real substance here or no

Silver51* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Kshahdoo

3 pts game for Kevin today. It looks like he feels good in SKA.

Kshahdoo is offline   Reply With Quote